Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

please help desperate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Normally use google on I pad for fab just discovered that when you hit www google there is a history of activity for fab how do I get rid of this as my daughter uses the I pad too help help help!!!! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are prob fucked take it to where you bought it.

over a year ago

"Normally use google on I pad for fab just discovered that when you hit www google there is a history of activity for fab how do I get rid of this as my daughter uses the I pad too help help help!!!! Xx"

http://www.simplehelp.net/2010/04/05/how-to-clear-the-cache-history-and-cookies-in-safari-for-ipad/

Ironically I used google to find this tutorial. Thought you might try there instead of fab lol :p

over a year ago

"You are prob fucked take it to where you bought it."
. Oh great just want rid of history that's all as worried my daughter will find it just if anyone knows how to get rid of the history on I pad I would be eternally in their debt xx

over a year ago

Hi on the search engine when fab starts to come up when typin it in scroll dwn the whole history and at bottom it says clear history ... X

over a year ago

Thank you guys you have saved my life can't thank you enough we are really really grateful for your help it sorted now can sleep easy now xxxxx

over a year ago

yeah set it so it never saves any histroy at all, this website could do with a secret url i think. coz all you have to type to get sussed from auto complete is

www.fa

so anyone typing face book gets to see it haha, not best site to share the first few letters of for keeping it hidden from guests lol

over a year ago

Set the computer up so that it can allow multiple users requiring different user ID and password?

over a year ago

dont share a computer/tablet with ur kids that ur conducting such activity on

over a year ago

I use the incognito window on google chrome that way if my kids use the internet, fab won't show

I would suggest you delete the history on a daily basis as google doesn't have private browsing ability

over a year ago

"I use the incognito window on google chrome that way if my kids use the internet, fab won't show

I would suggest you delete the history on a daily basis as google doesn't have private browsing ability"

. That's what I thought I was doing lol thankfully I got it sorted won't make the same mistake twice thanks xxxx

over a year ago

"dont share a computer/tablet with ur kids that ur conducting such activity on "
. That's what made it worse she not a kid she in her late 20s but lesson well learned think I will use my phone for the time being until the pc is fixed cos she won't go near that lol xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 09:15:34]

over a year ago

We had same thing, amoungst angrey bird was Fabs and now we dont share with the kids

over a year ago

I have an ipad, I go to settings, then safari, and then you can clear your history and cache there. Hope that helps x

over a year ago

If you're on a pc or laptop and use internet explorer - just make sure you choose 'InPrivate' browsing rather than just clicking on the icon!

No history - no stress!

over a year ago

I only use my phone because my kids use my laptop

over a year ago

Thank you to everyone who has given us advice was in a real panic the other night and don't know what I would have done if it hadn't been for you all advice again thank you thank you thank you to all xxx

Post new Message to Thread