Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do some women insist on applying their make-up while driving?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"do some women insist on applying their make-up while driving?"

because they can OK lmao

over a year ago

thats not an answer

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No idea, not something I do. Maybe a bit of lippy but don't need a mirror to do that so ...................

over a year ago

probably because they have got dressed,the kids ready, made the brekkie, picked up hubby's towel following shower, made the bed..

hubby been busy too mind.. he shaved!!

and they run out of time in house and now off to do child run, before work ..

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

and you expected a logical reason ???? why do some men insist on shaving while driving ? as an ex proffesional driver i've seen many things going on in cars whilst on the move that should have been done at another time or place lol

over a year ago

"probably because they have got dressed,the kids ready, made the brekkie, picked up hubby's towel following shower, made the bed..

"

Lol just what was going through my mind but didn't want to sound all feminist - so thank you xxx

over a year ago

"probably because they have got dressed,the kids ready, made the brekkie, picked up hubby's towel following shower, made the bed..

Lol just what was going through my mind but didn't want to sound all feminist - so thank you xxx"

no problem xx it's a pleasure xx

over a year ago

Lol just what was going through my mind but didn't want to sound all feminist - so thank you xxx"

No One more femine that our View....ooops...butch...sorry I meant butch

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I watched a young lassie put her makeup on on a train on morning back when I was a wageslave.

She used the screen of her cellphone as a mirror and, when she thought it might be OK, took a picture with the 'phone, had a look, made a few adjustments and so on until she was content.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

it's not only women that do things they shouldn't be doing while driving either, i've seen men doing paperwork on their drive to the office,shaving, using a dictaphone, eating toast,and one who was using a laptop on the seat beside him whilst driving at speed in the outside lane of a motorway, so come on lets be fair to the females and admit we do things whilst driving that maybe we shouldn't have been doing too

over a year ago

"one who was using a laptop on the seat beside him whilst driving at speed in the outside lane of a motorway"

My god _ouvak we'd give anything to have your eyesight

over a year ago

"

No One more femine that our View....ooops...butch...sorry I meant butch "

cheers Stu........

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

as i was driving a lorry at the time and as such have a far better view of what others are doing below us we tend to see far more of whats going on on the road than the average car driver, and also as a motorcyclist i also get a better incar veiw than the average car driver too, so you see my perspective is on the whole better than those of the car driver

over a year ago

"

cheers Stu........ "

Ur welcome....will be round later for that sook u promised me

over a year ago

"

cheers Stu........

Ur welcome....will be round later for that sook u promised me "

work sun mon pervin cock ... free all week and am no sooking... I is str8

over a year ago

"as i was driving a lorry at the time and as such have a far better view of what others are doing below us we tend to see far more of whats going on on the road than the average car driver, and also as a motorcyclist i also get a better incar veiw than the average car driver too, so you see my perspective is on the whole better than those of the car driver "

surely then as a lorry driver and motorcyclist your eyes should have been firmly on the road ahead of you rather than throught the window of another vehicle driving at high speed in the fast lane!

over a year ago

"

cheers Stu........

Ur welcome....will be round later for that sook u promised me

work sun mon pervin cock ... free all week and am no sooking... I is str8 "

PMSL!!!!!....and I am Margaret Thatcher

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"as i was driving a lorry at the time and as such have a far better view of what others are doing below us we tend to see far more of whats going on on the road than the average car driver, and also as a motorcyclist i also get a better incar veiw than the average car driver too, so you see my perspective is on the whole better than those of the car driver

surely then as a lorry driver and motorcyclist your eyes should have been firmly on the road ahead of you rather than throught the window of another vehicle driving at high speed in the fast lane! "

to be fully aware of what your fellow road user's are doing on needs to have an eye on everything thats going on around you, it's called hazard perception and awareness, it's not always the motorist ahead of you that presents a clear and present danger to other road user's it's the driver who isn't focused on what he.she is doing, and if i had a £1 for everytime a driver has pulled out on me as a motorcylist i'd have enough to retire on, and i'm a ride safe trained motorcyclist and very hazard aware, and ride with headlamp alight, and with high vis vest on at all times and on a very large white motorbike too, yet people and dare i say it women in particular still insist thay didn't see me

over a year ago

"

Hey! Who's side you on u traitor!! There's no point being sympathetic to the female cause by ridiculing your fellow MAN - they see through that sort of shallow nonsense.

The answer is quite obvious: Women put make up in the car coz the mirror is smaller and they only have to focus on one part of their face at a time!

over a year ago

Hey! Who's side you on u traitor!! There's no point being sympathetic to the female cause by ridiculing your fellow MAN - they see through that sort of shallow nonsense.

The answer is quite obvious: Women put make up in the car coz the mirror is smaller and they only have to focus on one part of their face at a time!"

best answer so far!!!!

over a year ago

"as i was driving a lorry at the time and as such have a far better view of what others are doing below us we tend to see far more of whats going on on the road than the average car driver, and also as a motorcyclist i also get a better incar veiw than the average car driver too, so you see my perspective is on the whole better than those of the car driver

surely then as a lorry driver and motorcyclist your eyes should have been firmly on the road ahead of you rather than throught the window of another vehicle driving at high speed in the fast lane!

to be fully aware of what your fellow road user's are doing on needs to have an eye on everything thats going on around you, it's called hazard perception and awareness, it's not always the motorist ahead of you that presents a clear and present danger to other road user's it's the driver who isn't focused on what he.she is doing, and if i had a £1 for everytime a driver has pulled out on me as a motorcylist i'd have enough to retire on, and i'm a ride safe trained motorcyclist and very hazard aware, and ride with headlamp alight, and with high vis vest on at all times and on a very large white motorbike too, yet people and dare i say it women in particular still insist thay didn't see me "

WHO SAID THAT ??????????

over a year ago

The answer is quite obvious: Women put make up in the car coz the mirror is smaller and they only have to focus on one part of their face at a time!"

away with you, u doubter.... I dinna like my fellow man ...... unless they hung and bi

over a year ago

arse

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

The answer is quite obvious: Women put make up in the car coz the mirror is smaller and they only have to focus on one part of their face at a time!

arse "

yours is a cute one too

Post new Message to Thread