Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Missing Cock!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a 2 word message this morning. It simply read...

"Missing cock?"

Now of course I realised the guy was asking in albeit a very brief way was I missing having sex?

but it was an opportunity too good to miss replying to.

I responded along the lines of

Sounding shocked that he had lost his cock, and should I find it I would let him know!

He even sent me a picture of said cock with his opening line.

So I could pick it out from all the other disembodied cocks I see regularly in a penis identity parade!

I think however my sense of humor gets lost on some folk here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I had a 2 word message this morning. It simply read...

"Missing cock?"

Now of course I realised the guy was asking in albeit a very brief way was I missing having sex?

Sounding shocked that he had lost his cock, and should I find it I would let him know!

So I could pick it out from all the other disembodied cocks I see regularly in a penis identity parade!

"

Have you printed the picture out and stapled it to a tree with the words “MISSING” on it? Should we take an ad out in the local newspapers?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always makes me think of chickens. Lots of cocks awake in the early hours giving it their all.

over a year ago

"Missing cock?"

Have you printed the picture out and stapled it to a tree with the words “MISSING” on it? Should we take an ad out in the local newspapers? "

Wouldn't that be funny!

Missing.

Have you seen this cock?

If so please contact the owner for a reward!

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Has been reported to the police

over a year ago

"Missing cock?"

Have you printed the picture out and stapled it to a tree with the words “MISSING” on it? Should we take an ad out in the local newspapers? "

In the Small Ads perhaps?

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Missing cock?"

Have you printed the picture out and stapled it to a tree with the words “MISSING” on it? Should we take an ad out in the local newspapers?

Wouldn't that be funny!

Missing.

Have you seen this cock?

If so please contact the owner for a reward!"

We could put it on milk cartons too. I could probably get it on the local television news, as that usually just has “man loses bucket” or “man finds bucket” on it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Missing cock?"

#"I looked in the kitchen, it wasn't there...'detachable penis'"...

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Missing cock?"

Wouldn't that be funny!

Missing.

Have you seen this cock?

If so please contact the owner for a reward!"

Miss Balbrecker could give a description, and the posters could say "Have you seen this prick?"

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Imagine if someway some how this mans penis has become the “ghost in the machine”. Like Tron or something, his penis has become virtual and it’s now running amok on the internet, it could appear anywhere! . Sending itself in messages and appearing on your laptop or phone with a cheeky chuckle before vanishing and appearing somewhere else.

I’m a little worried

over a year ago

"Imagine if someway some how this mans penis has become the “ghost in the machine”. Like Tron or something, his penis has become virtual and it’s now running amok on the internet, it could appear anywhere! . Sending itself in messages and appearing on your laptop or phone with a cheeky chuckle before vanishing and appearing somewhere else.

I’m a little worried "

I would be too! There are enough disembodied cocks appearing regularly in my inbox as it is!

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Imagine if someway some how this mans penis has become the “ghost in the machine”. Like Tron or something, his penis has become virtual and it’s now running amok on the internet, it could appear anywhere! . Sending itself in messages and appearing on your laptop or phone with a cheeky chuckle before vanishing and appearing somewhere else.

I’m a little worried

I would be too! There are enough disembodied cocks appearing regularly in my inbox as it is! "

Ah. But do they chuckle? Or flop about like a fish out of water. If they chuckle, you have to let them off. Fab Rule 9 - the chuckling penis

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Missing cock?"

"

. I think that's the right approach in dealing with those type of messages. Far preferable than moaning or complaining of lack of decency. There will always be people with no decency. Instead of being offended, either ignore or take the piss out of them. Who knows? They might just change their approach after being humiliated with a witty response?

over a year ago

"Missing cock?"

. I think that's the right approach in dealing with those type of messages. Far preferable than moaning or complaining of lack of decency. There will always be people with no decency. Instead of being offended, either ignore or take the piss out of them. Who knows? They might just change their approach after being humiliated with a witty response?"

We can but hope!

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Sounds like something I'd reply with It's very rare I get a witty response...my humour is wasted on here

By *lair101TV/TS
over a year ago

Aberdeen, westhill

"Missing cock?"

Loooool

over a year ago

Cock profile pics... I just reply something like 'oh wow a talking cock!!'

Hope you manage to track it down OP.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

It's so dissapointing when they just don't understand the clever replies. Just zero brain engagement even when they get a reply?!

Some guy asked us what our ideal MMF would be, and wifey basically moaned "One where they actually turn the fuck up and can string a sentence together" in a lot more words. Dude agreed that that sounded good and decided that was us officially agreeing a meet! What a prat.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

It will be in the "mandraw", you know, that one in the kitchen which is the catch all.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"Missing cock?"

"

Some messages do make me giggle, let's be honest, I'm a bloke prancing around in a dress and I'm as gay as a Christmas tree but i get so many messages from straight men and as for the "hi" and "meet now" messages, come on make an effort xx

over a year ago

"Missing cock?"

"

This had me laughing out loud

Post new Message to Thread