Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rejection Reactions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some people on here need to chill. Making another account to message me abuse after I rejected them and blocked. This has happened a few times. Childish behaviour that ruins it for the rest of us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some people on here need to chill. Making another account to message me abuse after I rejected them and blocked. This has happened a few times. Childish behaviour that ruins it for the rest of us. "

Agreed stalking behavior is annoying.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Some people on here need to chill. Making another account to message me abuse after I rejected them and blocked. This has happened a few times. Childish behaviour that ruins it for the rest of us. "

Unfortunately comes with the experience of being here. Not eveyone can be a reasonable adult. Try not to let it affect you. Block and forget.

over a year ago

"Some people on here need to chill. Making another account to message me abuse after I rejected them and blocked. This has happened a few times. Childish behaviour that ruins it for the rest of us.

Agreed stalking behavior is annoying."

I have even been followed home after parting ways from a social

over a year ago

"Some people on here need to chill. Making another account to message me abuse after I rejected them and blocked. This has happened a few times. Childish behaviour that ruins it for the rest of us.

Totally agree with you x i think it's out of order doing that x some people have got no respect or manners x there's a lot of respectable people on here too xx don't let anyone like that put you off xx

I have even been followed home after parting ways from a social "

over a year ago

Yeah people really dont seem to understand that just because it's a swingers site doesnt mean that they're entitled to anything from anyone, people are here for their own experiences if you arent on their to do list then F...OFF and leave them alone asking repeatedly wont go anywhere and you need to accept rejection it's part of life deal with it

over a year ago

I have even been followed home after parting ways from a social "

How did that go, did you call the police etc.? Cant imagine how scary that must have been

over a year ago

Wow that is shocking. Some people must live in a phyco fantasy land where they think that some how that behaviour with pay off... Shocking

over a year ago

"Wow that is shocking. Some people must live in a phyco fantasy land where they think that some how that behaviour with pay off... Shocking"

Yeah some go from "wow you're so sexy I'm throbbing for you" to "I would never have sex with you, you look like a little boy" very quickly hahaha

over a year ago

I have even been followed home after parting ways from a social

How did that go, did you call the police etc.? Cant imagine how scary that must have been"

Just blocked and reported him

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I've never understood why people get so upset about a complete stranger on the Internet having a tantrum...I'm actually impressed if they manage to come out with an insult that I've never heard before Seriously though, and I've said this before, how your profile is written and how you respond to messages makes an awful lot of difference to the messages that you receive...I used to get a lot, like many women, but after a bit of trial and error adjusting my profile, I honestly can't remember the last time I had an unpleasant message.

The person following you home though...absolutely not on, and I'd have made a diversion to the nearest police station

Post new Message to Thread