Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinger dating sites

Jump to newest

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

Does anyone know of any dating sites for swingers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone know of any dating sites for swingers?"

Fabswingers.co.uk

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

"Does anyone know of any dating sites for swingers?

Fabswingers.co.uk "

But I keep getting told this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site. Yes people have met on here and ended up in a relationship, but not very many compared to the amount of singles on here.

over a year ago

This one is the only one that's not made up of mostly bots and prostitutes.

Although there are still a few.

over a year ago

Swinging is a pretty niche market and not exactly marketing friendly! Most non mainstream dating sites will pick something they can actively promote, alt daring, rock dating, biker dating!

Either set your stall out on fab and prepare for the crowd or pull a vanilla and introduce them to the lifestyle.

Good luck

over a year ago

Fabswingers.co.uk

But I keep getting told this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site. Yes people have met on here and ended up in a relationship, but not very many compared to the amount of singles on here."

If you take out the bots, fakes and duplicate profiles it's a different balance alltogether

over a year ago

Fabswingers.co.uk

But I keep getting told this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site. Yes people have met on here and ended up in a relationship, but not very many compared to the amount of singles on here."

Make it how you want it.. it's your fab experience

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

Well there must be others like me that would like to have a relationship with someone with swinging interests. Maybe the site could set up a part of the site for people looking for a relationship.

over a year ago

Promiscuousinglesthatwontgetjealous.com

over a year ago

It's a swing website. You will find everything you want here. Just look about

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

I've not been able to find one. Only the usual dating sites

There are a couple of forum threads on here tho if that helps any

over a year ago

The whole point of this site is finding people for sex and fun without feelings.

Dating is all about feelings.

Those two things don't go together!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

There isn’t a middle ground

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"The whole point of this site is finding people for sex and fun without feelings.

Those two things don't go together!"

Do you not have feelings AND sex with your partner?

Why shouldn't the rest of us be able to look for the same

over a year ago

"The whole point of this site is finding people for sex and fun without feelings.

Yet plenty of people have found something involving feelings here.

OP, there's nothing wrong with looking for a relationship on here. I'd recommend putting it on your profile if it isnt already on there. Good luck

over a year ago

So how do you explain the numerous amounts of couples relationship that have come from being singles on this site?

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Just go on one of the swipe right apps and put in your profile that you are into the swinging lifestyle and that you seek someone similar for a relationship.

Honesty is seldom difficult

over a year ago

In the years I've been using the site, the number of singles using FAB for 1-3-1 hook ups has increased massively, which does make it harder to filter to the real filthbags!

By all means have an open mind in case you meet someone, but don't turn FAB into matxh.xom!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Fabswingers.co.uk

My advice would be ignore them. It's a swingers site. People may choose to use it as a "sex site" but that's up to them and they don't get to dictate how other people use the site. It's a site for swingers and swingers date too. Facebook and Instagram aren't dating sites but people find partners through them all the time and nobody pats an eyelid. I really don't understand what people have against people using fab to find a swinging relationship.

By *oItForYorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Just go on one of the swipe right apps and put in your profile that you are into the swinging lifestyle and that you seek someone similar for a relationship.

Honesty is seldom difficult "

I did this. The replies were mad. Like a social experiment. Miss xx

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Fabswingers.co.uk

But I keep getting told this isn't a dating site, it's a sex site. Yes people have met on here and ended up in a relationship, but not very many compared to the amount of singles on here.

My advice would be ignore them. It's a swingers site. People may choose to use it as a "sex site" but that's up to them and they don't get to dictate how other people use the site. It's a site for swingers and swingers date too. Facebook and Instagram aren't dating sites but people find partners through them all the time and nobody pats an eyelid. I really don't understand what people have against people using fab to find a swinging relationship. "

Well said

over a year ago

Why shouldn't the rest of us be able to look for the same "

We do. And we didn't meet on here.

Dating sites are for dating, swinging sites are for swinging

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Fabswingers.co.uk

My advice would be ignore them. It's a swingers site. People may choose to use it as a "sex site" but that's up to them and they don't get to dictate how other people use the site. It's a site for swingers and swingers date too. Facebook and Instagram aren't dating sites but people find partners through them all the time and nobody pats an eyelid. I really don't understand what people have against people using fab to find a swinging relationship. "

Because it’s soooo wrong, it says so in the terms and conditions.

1.2 - Please note this service is not to be used for the forming of emotionally attachment, members who display a fondness for other members will be removed. Let’s keep it sticky people. Da Management

over a year ago

"Just go on one of the swipe right apps and put in your profile that you are into the swinging lifestyle and that you seek someone similar for a relationship.

I did this. The replies were mad. Like a social experiment. Miss xx"

I did something similar. Reignited my tinder profile and stated I wasn't looking for an monogamous relationship. Had some interesting conversations and some very creepy ones

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

Dating sites are for dating, swinging sites are for swinging "

Well you're entitled to your opinion but thankfully you dont get to dictate how others choose to use the site

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Fabswingers.co.uk

My advice would be ignore them. It's a swingers site. People may choose to use it as a "sex site" but that's up to them and they don't get to dictate how other people use the site. It's a site for swingers and swingers date too. Facebook and Instagram aren't dating sites but people find partners through them all the time and nobody pats an eyelid. I really don't understand what people have against people using fab to find a swinging relationship.

Because it’s soooo wrong, it says so in the terms and conditions.

1.2 - Please note this service is not to be used for the forming of emotionally attachment, members who display a fondness for other members will be removed. Let’s keep it sticky people. Da Management "

You're on a roll today

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I did something similar. Reignited my tinder profile and stated I wasn't looking for an monogamous relationship. Had some interesting conversations and some very creepy ones "

One of my partners and other polyamorous friends have had abuse on tinder from people for being openly polyamorous on there

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I did something similar. Reignited my tinder profile and stated I wasn't looking for an monogamous relationship. Had some interesting conversations and some very creepy ones

One of my partners and other polyamorous friends have had abuse on tinder from people for being openly polyamorous on there "

I get it too, but I like it. Except when it’s me nan.

over a year ago

I guess there's not much difference between people using FAB for dating and people using it to promote sex workers, researching their thesis and advertising their only fans pages. Not what fab was originally intended for, but it's a flexible platform!

over a year ago

One of my partners and other polyamorous friends have had abuse on tinder from people for being openly polyamorous on there "

That's awful thankfully I didn't get any abuse but some people did seem to think it meant I would sleep with anyone

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

" I would sleep with anyone "

And in my view even if you did, that would be YOUR business and nobody else's.

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

Yet plenty of people have found something involving feelings here.

OP, there's nothing wrong with looking for a relationship on here. I'd recommend putting it on your profile if it isnt already on there. Good luck "

It is and thanks x

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Well you're entitled to your opinion but thankfully you dont get to dictate how others choose to use the site "

Agree

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Fabswingers.co.uk

It's finding that person who is comparable and if wanting to continue the swinger's seen this place would be ideal for this unless you both mutually wanted to explore with each other

By *oItForYorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

At the end of the day it’s a social platform like any other. We met here. Fair one, we met for a pint and then a night in that led to sex but I’ve LOADS of mates on here I haven’t and now don’t want to have sex with but I go on holidays with or whatever.

I suppose it depends on if you see it as ‘just a sex site’ or if you’re open to a sexual aspect too.

You could meet a love anywhere, it’s never planned is it?! Xx

over a year ago

There's nothing I like more than being told:

Fab's a sex site.

Fab is for swingers, not singles.

Fab is not just a sex site.

You should only be on here for x, y and z.

We're all here for the same thing.

Make it clear on your profile what you want and a like minded individual may feel the same way.

over a year ago

It's a swinging dating only posting on the forums whateverelseyoucanthinkof sex site.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Promiscuousinglesthatwontgetjealous.com"

Catchy! I can hear the jingle now

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"There's nothing I like more than being told:

Fab's a sex site.

Fab is for swingers, not singles.

Fab is not just a sex site.

You should only be on here for x, y and z.

We're all here for the same thing.

Make it clear on your profile what you want and a like minded individual may feel the same way."

Nicely put

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I think Fabs is what you choose to make it after all some people are here just to use the forums with no interest in meeting.Not sure if I have done the right thing but on my profile I stated that a FWB would be nice and that I am also open to a serious relationship.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Well you're entitled to your opinion but thankfully you dont get to dictate how others choose to use the site "

Seconded

By *thleticgirthMan
over a year ago

wirral

Watching this closely. Good to have the best of both worlds.

over a year ago

You clearly don't understand what swinging is.

Post new Message to Thread