Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My dealer doubled the price

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

They start you off at a rate you can afford, go on just try it. You get hooked and then as soon as you need another fix the price has doubled.

If only I had stuck to Waitrose I would have avoided the Sainsbury's and Cadbury's trap for the weak and addictive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try their

mint mouse gateaux

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"They start you off at a rate you can afford, go on just try it. You get hooked and then as soon as you need another fix the price has doubled.

If only I had stuck to Waitrose I would have avoided the Sainsbury's and Cadbury's trap for the weak and addictive. "

Ahhhh but Waitrose are equally guilty of dealing the Haagen=Dazs....

over a year ago

That accursed ASDA does the same with Ben n Jerrys.....

They taunt you with a special at £2.50 one week, get you hoked on Oh my! Apple Pie.... then the next week, when your desperate for a fix, it's back up to £4.65.

Fatherless persons!!!!

over a year ago

My name is Licketysplits and I'm an addict. It's been 8 days since my last chocolate covered popcorn but today I wavered and bought a packet. So far I have not opened the packet but they cost sooo much that I can't throw them away.

I hear your anguish...

I manage to resist the ice cream offers, most of the time, as I don't always take the freezer bag with me.

over a year ago

"I manage to resist the ice cream offers, most of the time, as I don't always take the freezer bag with me. "

I don't take a freezer bag either. I have a spoon in the glove box........ Yes, okay, I admit it! I am a Premium Ice Cream Addict!!!!! I have squandered two fortunes on my addiction over the last 30 years...... someone please give me the number of my nearest group for ICA (Ice Creams Anonymous) before it's too late.......

over a year ago

"I manage to resist the ice cream offers, most of the time, as I don't always take the freezer bag with me.

I don't take a freezer bag either. I have a spoon in the glove box........ Yes, okay, I admit it! I am a Premium Ice Cream Addict!!!!! I have squandered two fortunes on my addiction over the last 30 years...... someone please give me the number of my nearest group for ICA (Ice Creams Anonymous) before it's too late.......

"

That is bad. I have a spoon in my handbag but I've never gone so far as eating the ice cream in the car. We'll have to set you some targets, start small like getting the premium ice cream home before polishing it off.

over a year ago

Phweeeooohhhhhh as long as the crack's the same price!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I manage to resist the ice cream offers, most of the time, as I don't always take the freezer bag with me.

"

My name is TD and I am a recovering ice-cream addict.

I was saved by the fact that my main enabler, a foreigner by the name of Daz Haagan, changed the constituents which he cut his chocolate chocolate chip ice-cream with. once he made the chips bigger I just couldn't get satisfied. I went cold turkey and have been clean ever since (apart from that gateway ice-cream Mr Whippy, Damn you Maggie Thatcher!).

I will need you all to pray for me as I will be visiting a place where temptation beckons from every street corner, ten days in Italy will be my hardest test.

over a year ago

"My name is TD and I am a recovering ice-cream addict.

I was saved by the fact that my main enabler, a foreigner by the name of Daz Haagan, changed the constituents which he cut his chocolate chocolate chip ice-cream with. once he made the chips bigger I just couldn't get satisfied. I went cold turkey and have been clean ever since (apart from that gateway ice-cream Mr Whippy, Damn you Maggie Thatcher!).

I will need you all to pray for me as I will be visiting a place where temptation beckons from every street corner, ten days in Italy will be my hardest test. "

That will be a truly difficult test, my thoughts are with you. It may be that you learn to manage with less but only use the highest grade in future. Avoid squirty cream, at all costs, Maggie was involved in that too.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I will need you all to pray for me as I will be visiting a place where temptation beckons from every street corner, ten days in Italy will be my hardest test.

That will be a truly difficult test, my thoughts are with you. It may be that you learn to manage with less but only use the highest grade in future. Avoid squirty cream, at all costs, Maggie was involved in that too."

The Italians curl their lip at squirty cream!

But the straciatella will be hard to resist...

over a year ago

That will be a truly difficult test, my thoughts are with you. It may be that you learn to manage with less but only use the highest grade in future. Avoid squirty cream, at all costs, Maggie was involved in that too.

But the straciatella will be hard to resist... "

I would hope that everyone would curl their lip at squirty cream - why ruin cream? The saying is the cream of the crop not the squirty cream of...

I'll stop hijacking myself now.

over a year ago

But the straciatella will be hard to resist... "

And we will know if you have fallen off the ice cream van if you come back with bits of Tutti Frutti around your lips........

over a year ago

I'm blaming all of you this time.

If I hadn't seen a thread that vibrating cock rings are a £1 at the Land that is Pound I wouldn't have gone near my dealer.

I was lured in with a promise of 25% off all sorts. I found myself being inexorably drawn to that ailse and I just had to look. They've only gone and reduced the price. Not to the original rock bottom price, no no no, but just far enough to lure me back in.

I am weak and need to hand back my two week sobriety token. I ate the whole bag

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Mint

over a year ago

"Mint"

No, but I did pick some lavender on the way back to calm me down.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Lucky heather?

over a year ago

"Lucky heather?"

Is she? Get her to give me the lottery numbers please.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Will you licketty split the winnings

over a year ago

On the subject of choccy, cadbirys old jamaicy, far too expensive nowadays bit srill datf enough to buy it.'.......off me box hehe

over a year ago

"Will you licketty split the winnings "

Of course - I'm an honourable woman! Just don't my dealer get hold of the lot.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"Will you licketty split the winnings

Of course - I'm an honourable woman! Just don't my dealer get hold of the lot."

Sealed with a kiss

Post new Message to Thread