Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What are we even doing?!

Jump to newest

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s been over a year since we’ve been able to actually meet anyone and it’s going to be a few months before there’s a chance to do so again, so what are we actually doing here?

Whilst this *gestures broadly* is going on, some have been here throughout, some bobbed in and out, some have lurked, some left and recently returned, some left to possibly return later but for those of us here now, what are we actually here for?

Has this time changed your view of the site, how you use it or the people that are on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope. No reason I can't window shop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The forums have remained lively through the pandemic, and I've stuck around for those even though I'm not a big contributer.

over a year ago

nope not really.

i had a long hiatus, and came back through bordem i guess

i enjoy chatting to people in forums, and posting pictures.

and when the time comes, i'll enjoy meeting friends old and new all over again Px

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not sure. I’ve been a bit like a month on a month off. Depending on my mood really. Still chatted to people a bit though. I’ve got some exciting fab related plans ahead

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I don’t know Tea. I really don’t know. One minute I can’t be bothered with it all, the next I’m hankering for a man.

One day I’ll know what I want. Maybe.

over a year ago

"It’s been over a year since we’ve been able to actually meet anyone and it’s going to be a few months before there’s a chance to do so again, so what are we actually doing here?

Whilst this *gestures broadly* is going on, some have been here throughout, some bobbed in and out, some have lurked, some left and recently returned, some left to possibly return later but for those of us here now, what are we actually here for?

Has this time changed your view of the site, how you use it or the people that are on here?

"

Why are you here OP?

over a year ago

I keep up with friends and make new ones.

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Nope. No reason I can't window shop "

Like a child outside a sweet shop?

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"It’s been over a year since we’ve been able to actually meet anyone and it’s going to be a few months before there’s a chance to do so again, so what are we actually doing here?

Why are you here OP?"

We came back on after the easing dates were announced to reconnect and chat with folks, make a few plans and to chat with friends, although it’s become more about me waffling on the forums (as per)

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I don’t know Tea. I really don’t know. One minute I can’t be bothered with it all, the next I’m hankering for a man.

One day I’ll know what I want. Maybe.

"

I think that sentiment is far more common than you would believe

over a year ago

"nope not really.

and when the time comes, i'll enjoy meeting friends old and new all over again Px "

And I've been enjoying your photos.

I've been using the forums more since lockdown to be honest. Chiming in and talking to people is all we can do. Plus it's always good to make plans and look at something to look forward to.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Nope. No reason I can't window shop

"

Making a list of what sweets I'll get when I get my pocket money

over a year ago

I came back from boredom.

And I decided to chat on this forum because it has a better vibe than others.

And I'm now torn. When I arrived back I had no intention of looking for meets. Then I was talking to my wife about going to socials. Now it's maybe a meet or two and a club night...

Tomorrow I might be feeling extra self conscious and decide that I'm done with fab.

And the conversation goes "But really sweety, maybe just meet these two women ... very different, could be brilliant"

And I'm back again

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"nope not really.

and when the time comes, i'll enjoy meeting friends old and new all over again Px "

I guess when you enjoy posting pictures, this is still as good a time as any!

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Making a list of what sweets I'll get when I get my pocket money "

Don’t lick the window!

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Anyone feel like they made "plans" with people too early, and now you can't even remember who they are, and the conversation dried up long ago?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Making a list of what sweets I'll get when I get my pocket money

Don’t lick the window! "

Oowwwww

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've connected with some amazing like-minded people throughout this. It's amazing what a crisis and some patience brings out.

over a year ago

"Anyone feel like they made "plans" with people too early, and now you can't even remember who they are, and the conversation dried up long ago?"

I made plans too early. But I think when things get clearer that the spark will ignite again

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm here to chat shit with friends and perv

My long term friendships that have survived a year of no physical contact will be consummated this year and off we go again. Regarding newbies my trust is very skeptical because of the instant gratification hunters on here atm so I will start new connections next year

over a year ago

Think the enforced loneliness has lowered inhibitions and peaked interests, finally came clean to the hubby about wanting to explore my bi side and to my surprise he was more than happy with what im wanting and we decided to join together to keep it honest

Not getting many messages or chats but enjoying making and posting pics just questioning to show a bit more on public or keep them to friends only

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Here to make friends, have a laugh and hopefully meet some lovely ladies and have shit loads of sex

Alternatively all is the above and

Just the occasional shit sex would do at the moment

By *ea monkey OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Anyone feel like they made "plans" with people too early, and now you can't even remember who they are, and the conversation dried up long ago?"

A lot of people thought that this would all be over far sooner than it actually will be, perhaps it’s time to make new connections?

over a year ago

For the forums, innit.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Making a list of what sweets I'll get when I get my pocket money "

Exactly

over a year ago

I just want to pump womens bums!

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I change the way I use this site because I’m in a relationship.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I'm only here cos I've no where else to go.

over a year ago

For the forums mainly and posting pics of myself and having a look around from time to time. It's made me laugh throughout lockdown and killed some of those hours spent locked down.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We started our profile in lockdown.

We are chatting to people and building connections so when the world opens we can hopefully meet them.

We also quite enjoy taking pics and as we can’t put them on FB then we have to put them here

K

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

What a question.

My answer? Self fucking sabotage if I'm brutally honest with myself and everyone else, well for some part most certainly not all.

I hope to inspire people to think before they break another person to the point they want to die, or feel so betrayed they wonder if they'll ever recover, ever trust, ever love again. It might not be my individual war, but I feel as though I do have a responsibility to warn people of the damage and destruction. Not everyone's story will be the same as mine, not everyone's reaction will be the same as mine, some may be worse and that doesn't bare thinking about.

The more I'm here, the more it convinces me people are inherently thoughtless, liars and unwilling to take responsibility for their shizzle.

On the flip side I've got a wonderful support network here who shock me and humble me, who have saved my life, who have helped in more ways than I ever imagined and I'm eternally thankful.

over a year ago

As a newbie only being on for a few months I found it very hard to be part of the fab world, I understand others are skeptical of new members but some of us aren’t actually that scary or self centred, patients is a virtue and the lounge has and is a nice place to see the banter and fun on here ...

Post new Message to Thread