Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right so I've just been chatting to someone i consider a good friend on here and she tells me that she had over 3000 messages today so honestly ladies how on earth do u keep up and how do u not miss the people u actually wanna talk to. I'm amazed she even found my message to be able to reply. I'm lucky if I get 30 or 40 messages in a day let alone 3000

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I didn't. Now I block all categories.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Right so I've just been chatting to someone i consider a good friend on here and she tells me that she had over 3000 messages today so honestly ladies how on earth do u keep up and how do u not miss the people u actually wanna talk to. I'm amazed she even found my message to be able to reply. I'm lucky if I get 30 or 40 messages in a day let alone 3000 "

I'd be lucky to get 30 messages in a month, let alone a day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im lucky to get 30 messages from myself let alone a woman on fab...I think op is having a humble brag....good luck x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I miss loads and end up answering them about 3 weeks later!

I delete anyone who is rude, try to say no to as many people as I can if I’m not interested but sometimes it’s easier and quicker just to delete them

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 a day roughly

Reply privately

over a year ago

3000 seems an exaggeration tbh.

300 is at a push.

Even at top of hotpics and with filters off I would be looking at 200 - 300.

So 3000..... I am dubious to believe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't. Now I block all categories. "

I can see why you get so many messages

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's got better since I've come back, filters are a god send but its still a lot to handle. People I talk to a lot, I use other platforms to talk to them so they don't get lost in the load. When it gets too much, I am guilty of a bulk delete though so sometimes peoples messages can disappear!

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Right so I've just been chatting to someone i consider a good friend on here and she tells me that she had over 3000 messages today so honestly ladies how on earth do u keep up and how do u not miss the people u actually wanna talk to. I'm amazed she even found my message to be able to reply. I'm lucky if I get 30 or 40 messages in a day let alone 3000 "

30 or 40 is a lot WD! I don’t know any men who get that many!

She needs to sort out her filters. 3000 is a lot. I remember the first day I joined years ago I had 2751 in the first day . My filters are very tight so I probably get about 100 a day. I rarely look at them though. If I log on I look on here and forget about messages.

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I get about 15-20 on a normal day so its generally easy to keep track of.

However if I put up a new photo it can be in the hundreds, then it gets more tricky and I do occasionally miss those I do want to speak to.

Reply privately

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Can the 3000 messages by Lunchtime Lady please reveal herself?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right so I've just been chatting to someone i consider a good friend on here and she tells me that she had over 3000 messages today so honestly ladies how on earth do u keep up and how do u not miss the people u actually wanna talk to. I'm amazed she even found my message to be able to reply. I'm lucky if I get 30 or 40 messages in a day let alone 3000

30 or 40 is a lot WD! I don’t know any men who get that many!

She needs to sort out her filters. 3000 is a lot. I remember the first day I joined years ago I had 2751 in the first day . My filters are very tight so I probably get about 100 a day. I rarely look at them though. If I log on I look on here and forget about messages. "

I think I only get some.many because I'm a chatter box myself and make friends easily or at least I try to be friendly with mist people xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im lucky to get 30 messages from myself let alone a woman on fab...I think op is having a humble brag....good luck x"
not at all and not all thise messages are first messages some are replies to me from chats I have

Reply privately

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

Filters. I’ve never had that many in a day though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"10 a day roughly"
I'm sure u get more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"3000 seems an exaggeration tbh.

300 is at a push.

So 3000..... I am dubious to believe "

I'm just repeating what I've been told though ahe does spend alot of time on page 1 of hot pics and most her new pics do make it to page 1 so I'm guessing she is on alot of guys hot lists

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I wish friend's messages had a different colour banner (not yellow) or went into a separate folder.

Just saying.

Reply privately

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 13:28:03]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I reduced all my public photos and then blocked everyone from messaging me. I've haven't got enough time to be going through messages from new people as well as keeping up with the friends i already have, so something just had to change

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

My filters are pretty tight as I'm not looking for anyone so i note get very few. Before never even close to 100 maybe 30-50 which is too many for me to keep up with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wish friend's messages had a different colour banner (not yellow) or went into a separate folder.

Just saying. "

that would be a good system wing man that way the ladies won't miss our messages

Reply privately

over a year ago

even with filters, my inbox is a b0mbsite most of the time.

i try and scan for friends messages (like CG said if they were a different colour it'd be mega helpful!) or for people i want to talk to / if im playing forum games.

but otherwise.. i don't manage it Px

Reply privately

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

I didn't I hid

The filters were too extreme as I do want messages, this way u can control the pace.

But yeah if I turn on and remain online it's about one a minute... does that translate to 3000 a day? I've honestly never stayed above water more than an hour before looking at the yellow rage that is my inbox and turning off lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m never going to claim I receive anywhere close to that amount but when I do lower my filters to include guys, it does become overwhelming for me which is actually a shame as I’m sure there are some very lovely chaps out there that it would be really nice to chat to.

Reply privately

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I'd push it to get a 100 people to message me in a day .

I did exchange close to 400 messages with one person in a couple of days though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't I hid

The filters were too extreme as I do want messages, this way u can control the pace.

But yeah if I turn on and remain online it's about one a minute... does that translate to 3000 a day? I've honestly never stayed above water more than an hour before looking at the yellow rage that is my inbox and turning off lol"

wow I feel for you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"even with filters, my inbox is a b0mbsite most of the time.

i try and scan for friends messages (like CG said if they were a different colour it'd be mega helpful!) or for people i want to talk to / if im playing forum games.

but otherwise.. i don't manage it Px "

I know that, I've messaged you before and its still sat unread

Reply privately

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

"I didn't I hid

But yeah if I turn on and remain online it's about one a minute... does that translate to 3000 a day? I've honestly never stayed above water more than an hour before looking at the yellow rage that is my inbox and turning off lol wow I feel for you xx"

thanks Wookie... it of a first world problem though eh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't I hid

But yeah if I turn on and remain online it's about one a minute... does that translate to 3000 a day? I've honestly never stayed above water more than an hour before looking at the yellow rage that is my inbox and turning off lol wow I feel for you xx

thanks Wookie... it of a first world problem though eh "

Well I wouldn't mind getting in your inbox from time to time

Reply privately

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

World be great if you could filter on number of pictures or maybe interests

Have a picture filter doesn't appear to work as those shadows still get through

And turning all men off seems a little counter intuitive to the goal of being here

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

300 is at a push.

So 3000..... I am dubious to believe "

I think the most I ever got upto was about 1100. But then I've never been on hot pics. So I guess it's possible.

Now I have 3. Much more manageable .

Reply privately

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

"I didn't I hid

But yeah if I turn on and remain online it's about one a minute... does that translate to 3000 a day? I've honestly never stayed above water more than an hour before looking at the yellow rage that is my inbox and turning off lol wow I feel for you xx

thanks Wookie... it of a first world problem though eh Well I wouldn't mind getting in your inbox from time to time "

Now you've been deep in my inbox and you know it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't I hid

thanks Wookie... it of a first world problem though eh Well I wouldn't mind getting in your inbox from time to time

Now you've been deep in my inbox and you know it "

that's true

Reply privately

By *issChief 200Woman
over a year ago

South West

I do recieve a lot, most are rubbish! Just Hey There, Hi, How Are You etc etc, people miles away. Ive set my filters high too, so they have to photo/verified to message me.

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I coast very nicely under the radar as my looking for is turned off, so I don't show in any updates bar my friends, add to that a low profile page and normal pics, I get maybe 3 newbie messages a day

When on full hunt with tits out that would jump to over 400 a day with a few thousand views, so I am glad they work as I just cannot cope with that anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm happy with one message a day.

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It’s a difficult one as it depends on a person’s reason for being here. If they enjoy attention and want to hear from guys, then the volume can be difficult to handle. Otherwise I’d say to filter up and go from there.

An ex of mine hit hot pics a few times and could hit 1/2000 messages a day, although the quality of them was awful, so it’s a trade off.

My partner has over 300 unread messages at the moment, she doesn’t even look most of the time as it’s a full time job to clear them and is contrary to her enjoyment of the site.

At most I’ll get a handful of messages a day but I’m happy with that.

Too many messages from random folks precludes the actual fun part of being here, to my mind

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

3000 messages in half a day? I barely get 3 lol.

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I use my filters and every so often I'll hide my profile to catch up on the backlog x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think I've had 30 messages this year

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never had that many. But 20-200 per day is my average. So the only way I can stay on top is to check and respond every day. If I leave it a few days I'm screwed. I then have to be rude and delete all but exceptional eye catchers xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

ive had up to 300 on my best days but normal daily for me is 20 to 50 per day unless the meet sign goes up then its alot more .. i know of no man who gets 30 to 40 messages a day so op must be a super stud as for 3000 a day i think very unlikely unless a serial prick teaser i guess..

mind you my messages are getting lower due to the amount of blocks i do

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I use filters to stop so much mail, so I don't get anywhere near that amount of messages.

You'd just constantly be deleting /replying with more coming.

Reply privately

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

F-me. It’s just silly isn’t it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Top of hot pics got me 600 messages on my previous stint on fab. So 3000 I think must be a typo surely?

I have my filters set so people can't message these days but before that I could get anywhere between 20/100 messages a day depending on how much I'd be online and if I posted any pics etc.

I'm absolutely rubbish at keeping up with my inbox though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh and i must say if there are 300 messages waiting for me i can honestly say 250-260 of them would be deleted in a heart beat ...whats up hun - hows your day- can i fuck you - please please please - not forgetting the abuse too

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Top of hot pics got me 600 messages on my previous stint on fab. So 3000 I think must be a typo surely?

I have my filters set so people can't message these days but before that I could get anywhere between 20/100 messages a day depending on how much I'd be online and if I posted any pics etc.

I'm absolutely rubbish at keeping up with my inbox though.

"

You tend to answer mine....... Eventually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a quick question... is the lady in question Nicole Scherzinger? 3000 messages

Reply privately

over a year ago

I remember having a fab coffee meet and the lady showing me her empty inbox. By the time we had a bun and a coffee (I was starving but not starving enough to actually eat in front of her) she had 175 messages. I had gotten 2 (back when we were actually trying to entice people)

Reply privately

over a year ago

300 is at a push.

I think the most I ever got upto was about 1100. But then I've never been on hot pics. So I guess it's possible.

Now I have 3. Much more manageable . "

I have been on page 1 alot, top spot several times and had filters down.

Unless I saw a screengrab I would struggle to believe 3000 in basically half a day.

My bets are alot are from previous days undeleted/unread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ive had up to 300 on my best days but normal daily for me is 20 to 50 per day unless the meet sign goes up then its alot more .. i know of no man who gets 30 to 40 messages a day so op must be a super stud as for 3000 a day i think very unlikely unless a serial prick teaser i guess..

mind you my messages are getting lower due to the amount of blocks i do"

first of all im no super stud i just talk to everyone and try to be friendly so I have made a few friends on here 2nd the person in question sent me a screen shot of her Profile and I've seen the numbers im not sure if she got all thise messages this morning and she didn't say if she did but can people not be negative about it she is a lovely person and I was merely saying how amazing it is she still manages to find my messages and chat to me and I find it amazing you ladies get so many

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ive had up to 300 on my best days but normal daily for me is 20 to 50 per day unless the meet sign goes up then its alot more .. i know of no man who gets 30 to 40 messages a day so op must be a super stud as for 3000 a day i think very unlikely unless a serial prick teaser i guess..

mind you my messages are getting lower due to the amount of blocks i do first of all im no super stud i just talk to everyone and try to be friendly so I have made a few friends on here 2nd the person in question sent me a screen shot of her Profile and I've seen the numbers im not sure if she got all thise messages this morning and she didn't say if she did but can people not be negative about it she is a lovely person and I was merely saying how amazing it is she still manages to find my messages and chat to me and I find it amazing you ladies get so many "

I think most people are having a tease....

Reply privately

over a year ago

mind you my messages are getting lower due to the amount of blocks i do first of all im no super stud i just talk to everyone and try to be friendly so I have made a few friends on here 2nd the person in question sent me a screen shot of her Profile and I've seen the numbers im not sure if she got all thise messages this morning and she didn't say if she did but can people not be negative about it she is a lovely person and I was merely saying how amazing it is she still manages to find my messages and chat to me and I find it amazing you ladies get so many

I think most people are having a tease...."

having a tease or not some people should take their head for a wobble the young lady in question has seen thsi thread and is a lovely person and while I can't speak for her I think its awful that people are calling her a liar or making out she is a anything but honest and lovely. Mental health is a big issue at the moment and people should be less judgmental

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

300 is at a push.

Now I have 3. Much more manageable .

I have been on page 1 alot, top spot several times and had filters down.

Unless I saw a screengrab I would struggle to believe 3000 in basically half a day.

My bets are alot are from previous days undeleted/unread"

I live within a few miles of Liverpool Airport. My crazy message days seemed to be in the summer from blokes bored in the departure lounge looking at who's nearby .

Reply privately

over a year ago

mind you my messages are getting lower due to the amount of blocks i do first of all im no super stud i just talk to everyone and try to be friendly so I have made a few friends on here 2nd the person in question sent me a screen shot of her Profile and I've seen the numbers im not sure if she got all thise messages this morning and she didn't say if she did but can people not be negative about it she is a lovely person and I was merely saying how amazing it is she still manages to find my messages and chat to me and I find it amazing you ladies get so many

I think most people are having a tease.... having a tease or not some people should take their head for a wobble the young lady in question has seen thsi thread and is a lovely person and while I can't speak for her I think its awful that people are calling her a liar or making out she is a anything but honest and lovely. Mental health is a big issue at the moment and people should be less judgmental "

Wobble wobble

Nobody was mean to the woman, I am going on your word dude.

Don't strop just because we don't all believe everything we read on the internet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would be a wreck with this amount. I have filters high. I delete regularly. Sometimes too hastily and by mistake.

I like a tidy inbox. It hasn't been achievable but anything over 20 hanging there is making me twitch. And procrastinate replies.

Reply privately

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

As a couple with me Mrs N being predominant on our profile we recieve at least 100 - 200 messages a day. 99% of them all single guys. Most get ignored as they haven't even read our profile.

The nice ones get replies if they have put effort into their profiles with photos etc

Mrs N

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right so I've just been chatting to someone i consider a good friend on here and she tells me that she had over 3000 messages today so honestly ladies how on earth do u keep up and how do u not miss the people u actually wanna talk to. I'm amazed she even found my message to be able to reply. I'm lucky if I get 30 or 40 messages in a day let alone 3000

I'd be lucky to get 30 messages in a month, let alone a day"

30 a month what’s your secret???

Reply privately

over a year ago

wobbles head as i walk around work ...im getting strange looks ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most people are having a tease.... having a tease or not some people should take their head for a wobble the young lady in question has seen thsi thread and is a lovely person and while I can't speak for her I think its awful that people are calling her a liar or making out she is a anything but honest and lovely. Mental health is a big issue at the moment and people should be less judgmental

Wobble wobble

Don't strop just because we don't all believe everything we read on the internet "

never said I was stopping just dont like people who judge and people who lie about others

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wobbles head as i walk around work ...im getting strange looks ...... "
so you should lol

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"wobbles head as i walk around work ...im getting strange looks ...... "

I get strange looks without wobbling my head.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most people are having a tease.... having a tease or not some people should take their head for a wobble the young lady in question has seen thsi thread and is a lovely person and while I can't speak for her I think its awful that people are calling her a liar or making out she is a anything but honest and lovely. Mental health is a big issue at the moment and people should be less judgmental

Wobble wobble

Don't strop just because we don't all believe everything we read on the internet never said I was stopping just dont like people who judge and people who lie about others"

Woaahh there, who is lying about what now?

I think you are going on a tangent here wookie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

op you posted this and we've had a say the only person whos highlighted this is you ?? no one else .... off i wobble

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wobbles head as i walk around work ...im getting strange looks ......

I get strange looks without wobbling my head. "

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I think most people are having a tease.... having a tease or not some people should take their head for a wobble the young lady in question has seen thsi thread and is a lovely person and while I can't speak for her I think its awful that people are calling her a liar or making out she is a anything but honest and lovely. Mental health is a big issue at the moment and people should be less judgmental "

Perhaps you shouldn't start threads about other people's inboxes then. I'm not trying to be mean to you or her but I genuinely cannot comprehend how someone gets 3000 messages in half a day.

No one has been judgmental.

As it is upsetting yo the innocent party perhaps this thread shod be taken down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps you shouldn't start threads about other people's inboxes then. I'm not trying to be mean to you or her but I genuinely cannot comprehend how someone gets 3000 messages in half a day.

No one has been judgmental.

As it is upsetting yo the innocent party perhaps this thread shod be taken down. "

Mental health is irrelevent to the original topic and people can have opinions on what they believe

Reply privately

over a year ago

you cant wobble your head without your ass doing the wobble too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you cant wobble your head without your ass doing the wobble too "

I also tried and learnt this

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"you cant wobble your head without your ass doing the wobble too "

So that's what they was staring at - my sexy ass wobbling.

Reply privately

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I get strange looks without wobbling my head. "

It's that age again CG

(Shall I just present myself on your knee? )

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I get strange looks without wobbling my head.

It's that age again CG

(Shall I just present myself on your knee? )"

Oh - you're gonna get it young lady. Definitely gonna get it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you cant wobble your head without your ass doing the wobble too

I also tried and learnt this "

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

3000 unread messages would drive me insane. I would have to save the ones I wanted and delete them all.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP you said she got 3000 messages today, you then changed that to maybe she didn't get them today. You also say people are being nasty for questioning the daily amount and you then say we should all be aware of mental health. Someone disagreeing with people should not affect mental health

If you are going to post on the forum you will need to accept that not everyone will agree with you.

Maybe it is best to ask the friend before posting about her if you think the answers might not go down well

Reply privately