FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Totally abhorrent or totally valid to ask...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This may be a controversial one but what are peoples views on asking others if they get tested regualrly?

If you’re chatting to someone, it’s going well and you both want to meet is it a fair question to ask? If they mainly play BB but they’re happy to play safe it can still be something to consider.

I was just wondering what peoples views are and how people navigate this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can ask all you like, doesn't mean they will tell you the truth. Only play with people you feel you can trust

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple
over a year ago

~~

Ask away. We wouldn’t be offended. Bear in mind though that unless you see proof, you’re probably not going to know if they’re telling you the truth if they say yes.

Personally if we asked and someone got offended then we wouldn’t want to play with them. Their offence is not our problem.

over a year ago

"You can ask all you like, doesn't mean they will tell you the truth. Only play with people you feel you can trust "

That is really true, I guess I was wondering if people would take offense to being asked.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ask.

Also ask how they usually swing

over a year ago

"Ask away. We wouldn’t be offended. Bear in mind though that unless you see proof, you’re probably not going to know if they’re telling you the truth if they say yes.

Personally if we asked and someone got offended then we wouldn’t want to play with them. Their offence is not our problem. "

It is telling if they get offended in my opinion. I just seem to be seeing a lot of people who have no regard for health safety.

over a year ago

absolutely ask! Px

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

"Ask.

"

I normally swing left, you?

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Personally I don't have a problem with asking or being asked. Your own personal health and those you choose to play with are paramount

over a year ago

"You can ask all you like, doesn't mean they will tell you the truth. Only play with people you feel you can trust

That is really true, I guess I was wondering if people would take offense to being asked. "

It's a perfectly reasonable question to ask. Your safety is the most important thing. If they did get offended, they might not be the right playmates for you.

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

"This may be a controversial one but what are peoples views on asking others if they get tested regualrly?

If you’re chatting to someone, it’s going well and you both want to meet is it a fair question to ask? If they mainly play BB but they’re happy to play safe it can still be something to consider.

I was just wondering what peoples views are and how people navigate this. "

It is ok to ask, but I don’t ask unless it is a regular situation. I haven’t found anyone who was offended

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We have never been asked. People have asked us if we've been vaccinated against C19 though.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not controversial at all! I know pretty much everything before I’d even meet someone. Including inside leg measurement and whether they like pineapple on pizza or if they clap when the plane lands! Don’t like my interrogations, move on!

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"You can ask all you like, doesn't mean they will tell you the truth. Only play with people you feel you can trust

That is really true, I guess I was wondering if people would take offense to being asked. "

Not at all. We are all adults.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Ask away, perhaps say how often you're tested yourself.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We are happy to share the results of our tests, but ultimately it is your responsibility to look after yourself which includes looking out for any red flags that people may display when asked about testing.

I did have to point out to someone that it would be easy to forge the text messages you get giving your results if all they wanted was a screenshot of that as proof.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Ask.

I normally swing left, you? "

If you turn your left foot in a bit.. Make sure your hips are square and your thumb is over the grip that should sort it for you...

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

That is really true, I guess I was wondering if people would take offense to being asked.

It's a perfectly reasonable question to ask. Your safety is the most important thing. If they did get offended, they might not be the right playmates for you."

Agree. I got asked as the lady of the couple wanted to perform oral. They were new and nervous. It’s easier to just show the evidence, etc

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"This may be a controversial one but what are peoples views on asking others if they get tested regualrly?

Depends on how you ask I guess

By *inkyfilthymindMan
over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

"Ask.

I normally swing left, you?

If you turn your left foot in a bit.. Make sure your hips are square and your thumb is over the grip that should sort it for you... "

Who said anything about needing to be sorted?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

We always ask the last person we met. We showed each other our phones with the text message from the clinic to show it was a recent test.

I've no worries about being asked or ask about their status. And would do the exact same thing even from someone not on here. Most of my non swinging friends have or are far more promiscuous than we are.

over a year ago

I always ask and am completely upfront about mine and will happily prove mine.

However people lie and even use other people's screenshots of test results. So it's best to do it in person and see the actual test results in their phone. Though some won't like that.

Reagrdless of condoms and BB you can still catch things with condoms on.

over a year ago

I have no problems asking or being asked. Always happy to show proof too.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’ve asked before and vice versa

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have the testing chat and they will tell me what they want me to know

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It is a very fair question to ask BUT........ 1. Do you NEED to ask ? 2. Be CAREFUL how you ask if you do ask.

The onus is on YOU to protect yourself.

You have no way of knowing if they are telling you the truth.

If they are the most truthful people on the planet and were tested on Monday A.M. they could be infected by Monday P.M. and not know it so wouldn't be lying if a couple of weeks down the line they told you they are clean.

Getting tested every single day is NO guarantee of anything.

Why ask.

Just say ..... I get tested regularly.

Then make sure you take as many precautions as you need to to keep THEM safe as well as yourself.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

In short......

YOU getting tested is for YOU.

If your meet is clean or not YOU still need to be tested regularly.

Stop looking at others. Just keep getting tested.

People seem to make their own headaches and work.

over a year ago

"In short......

YOU getting tested is for YOU.

If your meet is clean or not YOU still need to be tested regularly.

Stop looking at others. Just keep getting tested.

People seem to make their own headaches and work. "

I find it hard to agree with you unless I am misunderstanding what you mean.

It sounds as if you’re saying I don’t want to get tested and therefore look at others to ensure my own health is okay. If that is your take, then you have misunderstood what I am asking.

I get tested regularly and I would only ask someone if a meet was definitely going ahead. It is not enough to just worry about yourself however some people take offence when you ask them.

As a lot of the replies show people are willing to be asked and to show proof which is reassuring.

Post new Message to Thread