Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In the world of.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sexual adventurism

men will ALWAYS outnumber women for this (there may be others?) reason.

Men go to places unaccompanied that women cannot or choose not to go.

Women (in some cases for valid reasons) do not tend to venture out recreationally alone.

I don't mean gym-like activities etc

The sad part is when they do they are often in a state that is unpredictable.

Not the best way to interact with another person.

So tend to appear 'crazy and wild'

Is that a self protective mechanism at work?

To become as it were one of the lads?

If so not all lads are 'crazy and wild' in their innermost or outer personalities.

Most of the women here are probably not either.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't know many women who do appear crazy and wild on here... Don't get me wrong, there are definitely a few but for the most part women aren't.

I think there are many, many reasons why men will outnumber a woman on a site like this* - whether that's societal pressure, lack of desire to engage in ethical non-monogamy (which is absolutely fine) and the ability to find people they want to have sex with away from sites like this.

I don't think women do want to become one of the "lads", I think they are just more forthright about what they want and what works for them.

*I might have misread the OP.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I don't know many women who do appear crazy and wild on here... Don't get me wrong, there are definitely a few but for the most part women aren't.

I think there are many, many reasons why men will outnumber a woman on a site like this* - whether that's societal pressure, lack of desire to engage in ethical non-monogamy (which is absolutely fine) and the ability to find people they want to have sex with away from sites like this.

I don't think women do want to become one of the "lads", I think they are just more forthright about what they want and what works for them.

*I might have misread the OP. "

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m told everyday in my inbox that it’s easier for women to get laid. Maybe we just don’t need to venture anywhere that might be tricky.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I guess they need to find courage from other ways and that makes the crazy and wild

Its a scene I don't look too far into tbh

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

The men outnumbering women makes the competition too intense, so to give myself a fighting chance I wear a dress and badly fitting shoes, works wonders already been invited to jump in two lorry this morning and three invites of "come to my hotel tonight" .

I bring balance to the world xx

Crazy?? No one is crazy on fab xxx

over a year ago

"I’m told everyday in my inbox that it’s easier for women to get laid. Maybe we just don’t need to venture anywhere that might be tricky.

"

What of organised events such as at Eureka or any well established club...would you call those tricky places for a woman to travel alone to?

over a year ago

"The men outnumbering women makes the competition too intense, so to give myself a fighting chance I wear a dress and badly fitting shoes, works wonders already been invited to jump in two lorry this morning and three invites of "come to my hotel tonight" .

I bring balance to the world xx

Crazy?? No one is crazy on fab xxx "

Not directly or completely fab based in my reasonings...

over a year ago

"I don't know many women who do appear crazy and wild on here... Don't get me wrong, there are definitely a few but for the most part women aren't.

Not a necessarily a fab based reasoning though may have some crossover...

over a year ago

*I might have misread the OP. Not a necessarily a fab based reasoning though may have some crossover..."

...too many a...s...get rid of the first.

over a year ago

"I’m told everyday in my inbox that it’s easier for women to get laid. Maybe we just don’t need to venture anywhere that might be tricky.

"

Though it may generally be easier for a woman to get laid ( if she wants) here or otherwise.

I think that men have more places where they can exercise their desires...mostly due to the independence they can travel with.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 07:24:30]

over a year ago

You should try herding cows.

If they ain't moving, they ain't moving.

Women just as stubborn but we can't use cattle prod them

over a year ago

"You should try herding cows.

Women just as stubborn but we can't use cattle prod them"

No cattle prod here....though your comment deserves a chuckle.

over a year ago

"I guess they need to find courage from other ways and that makes the crazy and wild

Its a scene I don't look too far into tbh"

That comment about courage is interesting...

over a year ago

Men have a different view on sex because its very different for them (outside of fab)

For a man it's a bit like a bee flying around. Throwing your muck in as many places as possible and moving on.

For a woman it can be a permanent thing. One night can lead to life changing repercussions.

This is a subconscious difference that every person has.

I'm not saying every guy walks away from kids unless they are married. But you can.

This is why men view sex different and why more men are here than women.

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing

over a year ago

"Men have a different view on sex because its very different for them (outside of fab)

For a man it's a bit like a bee flying around. Throwing your muck in as many places as possible and moving on.

For a woman it can be a permanent thing. One night can lead to life changing repercussions.

I'm not saying every guy walks away from kids unless they are married. But you can.

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing"

Thanks for your points.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

What of organised events such as at Eureka or any well established club...would you call those tricky places for a woman to travel alone to?"

A fair few women attend clubs alone yes

over a year ago

"Men have a different view on sex because its very different for them (outside of fab)

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing Thanks for your points."

...though I don't think all men see things as throwing their muck around.

over a year ago

What of organised events such as at Eureka or any well established club...would you call those tricky places for a woman to travel alone to?

A fair few women attend clubs alone yes"

Nice to hear this.

over a year ago

"You should try herding cows.

Women just as stubborn but we can't use cattle prod them"

Made me chuckle! And though now illegal ... might hunt for mine in the attic!

over a year ago

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing"

Absolutely true and why we're (men and women) wired differently in our views towards sex! (Not saying everyone but in the majority)

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

There's a very sexist theme to your posts.

Stop trying to rile the forums.

over a year ago

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing Thanks for your points....though I don't think all men see things as throwing their muck around. "

It's not a conscious thought. It's an attitude.

Did you lie in bed as a teenager thinking about how your period was late and how your life was over. How you would have to leave school. How would you look after the baby? How painful would it be? How no one would ever want you again because you were used up?

This isn't what teenage boys think of.

This is what teenage girls think of. And if you think that these thoughts don't affect your behaviour and outlook on life then I don't know what to say to you

over a year ago

Women will never be one of the lads because she isn't one of the lads. She has more to lose and what she has can be violently taken from her. Not a fab thing. A real world thing Thanks for your points....though I don't think all men see things as throwing their muck around. It's not a conscious thought. It's an attitude.

Did you lie in bed as a teenager thinking about how your period was late and how your life was over. How you would have to leave school. How would you look after the baby? How painful would it be? How no one would ever want you again because you were used up?

This isn't what teenage boys think of.

This is what teenage girls think of. And if you think that these thoughts don't affect your behaviour and outlook on life then I don't know what to say to you"

Those things can only affect those involved in as you seem to be saying a teenage pregnancy.

But they can be translated onto a wider front so it is interesting to read of your thoughts..as without expression there can be no understanding.

over a year ago

"There's a very sexist theme to your posts.

"

I dont rile I discuss...

over a year ago

I dont rile I discuss..."

Always interesting to read your posts.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Can you elaborate on the paces women don't have the freedom to go to as easily as men?

over a year ago

I dont rile I discuss...

Always interesting to read your posts."

Thanks.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Honestly I don't really understand the point of your OP at all.

Are you basically saying that women have to be pissed up to be sexually adventurous?

Because that's just not true.

over a year ago

"Can you elaborate on the paces women don't have the freedom to go to as easily as men? "
Women have to freedom to go anywhere (do gentleman only clubs still exist?) but may not feel able to go alone everywhere.

Men can also be inhibited in that area too.

over a year ago

"Can you elaborate on the paces women don't have the freedom to go to as easily as men? Women have to freedom to go anywhere (do gentleman only clubs still exist?) but may not feel able to go alone everywhere.

"

...have the...

over a year ago

Do you think women are more forthright about what they want and what works for them?

Or is it just a matter of how such things are expressed?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Can you elaborate on the paces women don't have the freedom to go to as easily as men? Women have to freedom to go anywhere (do gentleman only clubs still exist?) but may not feel able to go alone everywhere.

"

Ok... More specifics on the areas you feel that women may not feel able to go? It's all very vague at the moment

over a year ago

Ok... More specifics on the areas you feel that women may not feel able to go? It's all very vague at the moment "

I know you want those specifics and I feel no need to give you them.

You should reread the thread.

You may think all is generalisation but....

over a year ago

Ok... More specifics on the areas you feel that women may not feel able to go? It's all very vague at the moment "

Is the person who expressed (earlier in thread) how a young person who found themselves pregnant might feel being vague?

Post new Message to Thread