Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A few days get away

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're looking to get away for a few days in June any recommendations? We'd ideally like somewhere that's near to the coast and private

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Morning OP’s!

I personally venture south west! Dorset onwards! There are loads of country / coastal walks, traditional pubs (now there allowed open again) and miles upon miles of green green green country side!

Mupe bay abit of a walk! A beautiful place at anytime of day but something magical at first or last light can be very secluded at these times.

Plenty rural holiday homes dotted around! Hired a old manor house with a group of friends years back indoor swimming pool, games room/bar, cinema room!

Hope this helps!

Unless you hate walking then Butlins at Bognor are taking bookings for summer this year haha

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're good with walking. Thanks for the recommendation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well let me recommend Plymouth its a very nice are loads of coastal walks and beaches and a fair bitnto do. Plus I'm here

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

"We're looking to get away for a few days in June any recommendations? We'd ideally like somewhere that's near to the coast and private"

Highly recommend Wales if you want to beat the crowds of the South West. Pembrokeshire and round The Gower peninsula are gorgeous

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"We're looking to get away for a few days in June any recommendations? We'd ideally like somewhere that's near to the coast and private

Highly recommend Wales if you want to beat the crowds of the South West. Pembrokeshire and round The Gower peninsula are gorgeous "

I'll second this, Pembrokeshire is beautiful and is bound to be a hell of a lot quieter than Cornwall will be.

By *iger-NWMan
over a year ago

Preston

Everyone wants to get away to a beauty spot and I suspect they'll be pretty booked up and packed. Why not go into central London, say - very quiet and the hotel prices are amazingly cheap.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"We're looking to get away for a few days in June any recommendations? We'd ideally like somewhere that's near to the coast and private

Highly recommend Wales if you want to beat the crowds of the South West. Pembrokeshire and round The Gower peninsula are gorgeous "

I’ll second (or third) Wales but would try the Llyn Peninsula in North West Wales, excellent beaches and great walks too. Some very private places too to venture to.

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

Highly recommend Wales if you want to beat the crowds of the South West. Pembrokeshire and round The Gower peninsula are gorgeous

I’ll second (or third) Wales but would try the Llyn Peninsula in North West Wales, excellent beaches and great walks too. Some very private places too to venture to.

Oh my god yes to Llyn, Barmouth and Ynyslas are also gorgeous... not sure how far you want to go from Swindon though

"

Post new Message to Thread