Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I wish fab had this feature

Jump to newest

By *aughtybutnice97 OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

So I’m the sort of fabber that checks verifications. I like to know what the persons like before I meet them (I don’t think that’s too much to ask!), but the problem is there’s never a negative verification!

It got me thinking, what if there was a feature where people could rate their experience with you out of 5 and add a piece of writing about you, but you couldn’t see it yourself, only others viewing your profile could. All anonymous too. Surely then there would be some more accurate representations of people?

Just a thought that I wanted to share!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't want to feel like a number.

over a year ago

And I can't see it.. I'm not having control of my profile. That's a no.

over a year ago

leicester

"And I can't see it.. I'm not having control of my profile. That's a no. "

I didn’t see it that way, fair point!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"So I’m the sort of fabber that checks verifications. I like to know what the persons like before I meet them (I don’t think that’s too much to ask!), but the problem is there’s never a negative verification!

It got me thinking, what if there was a feature where people could rate their experience with you out of 5 and add a piece of writing about you, but you couldn’t see it yourself, only others viewing your profile could. All anonymous too. Surely then there would be some more accurate representations of people?

Just a thought that I wanted to share! "

Whats stopping you creating a second profile to read your reviews?

over a year ago

Without wanting to sound like a negative Nelly, I think this would suffer from the same problem as other reviews on websites, like Amazon. Who's going to police it? How does someone "appeal" a negative review?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

And what about people who just don't like you and want to create problems for you? This place can be vile at times with lies, rumours and back stabbing

over a year ago

leicester

"So I’m the sort of fabber that checks verifications. I like to know what the persons like before I meet them (I don’t think that’s too much to ask!), but the problem is there’s never a negative verification!

Just a thought that I wanted to share!

Whats stopping you creating a second profile to read your reviews?"

A lack of brain cells for me as I hadn’t thought of that either!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

If you piss someone off by daring to say no, what would there be to stop them giving out a false verification?

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

And what's to stop people putting fictional negative reviews on? Not something I'd like

over a year ago

leicester

I think the idea is heavily flawed...

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Heavily flawed.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

No thank you. If people want to rate me out of 5 I want to see it and have right to reply

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh god no. I don’t like verifications anyway. I definitely wouldn’t put up with that!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I can't think of anything worse. And what is to stop someone who just may not like you on the forums etc doing fake ratings and what one person would consider great others might not.

Veris are okay up to a point as in letting you know the person will show up but I make my own decisions about people and don't go by what a veri will say anyhow .It's easier to chat to someone and make up my own mind and a social will let me know anyhow if I want to take it any farther.

over a year ago

I have negative veris.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

The fact that you can't control who veris you I don't think it's a good thing, nothing stopping spiteful ones being given

over a year ago

Id say a better feature would be when you get messages, instead of ordering them by how recent they are, they are ordered by if you've messaged them before and then by recent

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think it would be too open to abuse, ie you turn someone down and they leave bad feedback out of spite.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

No. I am a human being not a sex rating.

One day I might have a headache and not put much effort into a hand job, the next I might be blowing socks off!

Meanwhile, Keith who had the misfortune to have me on my headache gives me 1 point for showing up, but Keith of the epic encounter is wondering if he remembered it correctly so marks me down.

Nope. Not for me!

over a year ago

For all the reasons stated above Op, I'm out

Post new Message to Thread