Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats Double Dipping ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

double dipped

When you screw one girl bareback (no condom) then screw a different girl the same day bareback without washing your Dick in between?

double dipped

The act of a female receiving sexual penetration from both the front and rear at the same time. ?

double dipped

The a man has two woman same time and dont change condom ?

I was asked if i liked . xx Now thinking whats this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

over a year ago

" "
Maybe it all them , lol xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

" Maybe it all them , lol xx "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Surly sounds like it could be all of them!?

Also sticking the same carrot in the pot of sour cream after already eating the first bit

over a year ago

"Surly sounds like it could be all of them!?

Also sticking the same carrot in the pot of sour cream after already eating the first bit "

now you could be on to somthing there , lol xx

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

definately all of the above

over a year ago

Should be named Double Dippy in name of those who take that risk.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's double dip recession, for those that lose their nerve

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

love to double dip you jo but just the once might leave me breathless

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"love to double dip you jo but just the once might leave me breathless"

yet you list Safe Sex amongst your interests??

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"love to double dip you jo but just the once might leave me breathless

yet you list Safe Sex amongst your interests??"

ffs is that a serious post it was a joke about me shagging jo twice

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

just you earlier post...

"definately all of the above "

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"just you earlier post...

definately all of the above "

which was a reply to jo"s question asking what the words meant

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

so no distinction of which you were offering; looked like all 3 from your post

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 18:39:02]

over a year ago

yet you list Safe Sex amongst your interests??"

Do I take it if Sam says he would love to fly to the moon you would question his lack of astronaut training? Were you being serious with this remark or being anal?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

flying to the moon wasnt amongst the options of definition of double dipping

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"so no distinction of which you were offering; looked like all 3 from your post"

omg i honestly give up, guess the only reason i have safe sex listed is beacause unprotected double dipping wasnt there as an alternative

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

but before that you had agreed with OP it was all 3

over a year ago

Sam was having a joke ffs.....get over yer self

over a year ago

I thought it involved tortilla chips and salsa!

over a year ago

"so no distinction of which you were offering; looked like all 3 from your post

omg i honestly give up, guess the only reason i have safe sex listed is beacause unprotected double dipping wasnt there as an alternative

"

over a year ago

"flying to the moon wasnt amongst the options of definition of double dipping "

Err neither were his interests ion his profile which you were so keen to bring up. It looks very much like you have an axe to grind with Sam reading your comments as there is no reason otherwise for you to comment in the way you did.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"but before that you had agreed with OP it was all 3"
I AGREED WITH OP THAT IT MEANT ALL THREE, THE SAME AS I AGREE THAT MAN HAS BEEN TO THE MOON-DOESNT MEAN IVE BEEN THERE

over a year ago

Double Dip usually refers to the recession and, to explain it in its simplest terms...

The government has fucked up...;-)

Otherwise it could have been a typo... And they meant double dick... Which works on many levels... Either a well rubbered spitroast or the person is a double dick for suggesting bareback...;-)

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

why you shouting?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"double dipped

When you screw one girl bareback (no condom) then screw a different girl the same day bareback without washing your Dick in between?

double dipped

The act of a female receiving sexual penetration from both the front and rear at the same time. ?

double dipped

The a man has two woman same time and dont change condom ?

I was asked if i liked . xx Now thinking whats this? "

why would you think whats this when you have posted the definition so know what it is...maybe i have missed something

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"why you shouting?"
BECAUSE DOUBLE DIPPING HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING PEOPLE SHOUT, DIDNT YOU KNOW !!

over a year ago

"why you shouting?"

Why are you baiting him? It really puts you in a bad light.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"why you shouting?

Why are you baiting him? It really puts you in a bad light."

thanks for the kind words but have skin like a rhino and like to see how different peoples minds work, allthough in this case i am struggling we need to put it on a judge judy show

over a year ago

"why you shouting?

Why are you baiting him? It really puts you in a bad light. thanks for the kind words but have skin like a rhino and like to see how different peoples minds work, allthough in this case i am struggling we need to put it on a judge judy show"

Dont struggle Sam... It isnt worth the effort...;-)

over a year ago

"Surly sounds like it could be all of them!?

Also sticking the same carrot in the pot of sour cream after already eating the first bit now you could be on to somthing there , lol xx "

Oh I'm often on something

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"why you shouting?

Why are you baiting him? It really puts you in a bad light. thanks for the kind words but have skin like a rhino and like to see how different peoples minds work, allthough in this case i am struggling we need to put it on a judge judy show"

Sam I don't really know what that was all about but im glad you rose above it and kept your sense of humour

over a year ago

OMFG

over a year ago

Can i have sprinkles please with a flake?

over a year ago

"why you shouting?

Why are you baiting him? It really puts you in a bad light. thanks for the kind words but have skin like a rhino and like to see how different peoples minds work, allthough in this case i am struggling we need to put it on a judge judy show

Sam I don't really know what that was all about but im glad you rose above it and kept your sense of humour"

+1

over a year ago

"Can i have sprinkles please with a flake? "

Sorry... Sprinkles isnt my thing...

over a year ago

"why you shouting? BECAUSE DOUBLE DIPPING HAS THE SIDE EFFECT OF MAKING PEOPLE SHOUT, DIDNT YOU KNOW !!"

hahaha brill DOUBLE DIPPPING..oops im shouting lol

over a year ago

"definately all of the above "
sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx "
hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx

over a year ago

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx"
I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x "
Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join?

over a year ago

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? "
lol your always welcome in my room , xx

over a year ago

So what is double dipping?

over a year ago

"So what is double dipping? "
still not sure ..

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? lol your always welcome in my room , xx "
quick jo lets book a room and invite _phrodite along, its to good a chance to miss out on my first ever 3 sum

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"So what is double dipping? still not sure .. "
its like fight club your not allowed to say it anymore

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? lol your always welcome in my room , xx quick jo lets book a room and invite _phrodite along, its to good a chance to miss out on my first ever 3 sum "
Can you imagine one blonde and one dark haired curvey females...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? lol your always welcome in my room , xx "

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx

over a year ago

"So what is double dipping? still not sure .. its like fight club your not allowed to say it anymore"

Oh its just I had humous on a carrot, then had salsa, and I'm worried I might have double dipped. What if I've caught something?!

over a year ago

"So what is double dipping? "

Its the same as double bagging but with recyclable supermarket hessian bags!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? lol your always welcome in my room , xx

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx"

sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"So what is double dipping? still not sure .. its like fight club your not allowed to say it anymore

Oh its just I had humous on a carrot, then had salsa, and I'm worried I might have double dipped. What if I've caught something?! "

Its only a problem if you dunk in the salsa first

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"So what is double dipping? still not sure .. its like fight club your not allowed to say it anymore

Oh its just I had humous on a carrot, then had salsa, and I'm worried I might have double dipped. What if I've caught something?! Its only a problem if you dunk in the salsa first"

or the salsa teacher without a condom !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"definately all of the above sam i was going to mail him back ask what it was ... But he left the site , xx hey jo, see what trouble youve caused lol xxxx I was out sam or i would have saved you darling xx you always make me smile so your ok x Should you two maybe... just maybe ... getting a room? And if so, can I join? lol your always welcome in my room , xx

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!"

See, I always told you... good things come to those who wait

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!See, I always told you... good things come to those who wait "

you did indeed, and omg you and jo would be worth that wait ps i am not double dipping you both its caused to much trouble ! lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!See, I always told you... good things come to those who wait you did indeed, and omg you and jo would be worth that wait ps i am not double dipping you both its caused to much trouble ! lol"

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!See, I always told you... good things come to those who wait you did indeed, and omg you and jo would be worth that wait ps i am not double dipping you both its caused to much trouble ! lol

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx"

sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I think Sam is happy now And thanks xx sams ecstatic and awaiting mouth to mouth to revive him !!!!See, I always told you... good things come to those who wait you did indeed, and omg you and jo would be worth that wait ps i am not double dipping you both its caused to much trouble ! lol

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxx"

She is getting things ready...;-)

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxxShe is getting things ready...;-)"

making the boat seaworthy and making sure it doesnt rock to much with the action x

over a year ago

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxx"

lol yes sam , oo maybe thats duble dipping ,

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My Digestive has fallen to the bottom of my coffee on more than one occasion so I strongly recommend that you seriously consider changing your desired dunker.

Nice

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxx lol yes sam , oo maybe thats duble dipping , "

maybe weve solved the question at long last, only way to be sure is for me you and _phrodite to get together naked if possible and discuss

over a year ago

Why have double when you can get the whole selection at tescos...

Each time though, my breadstick gets a little shorter

Wolf

over a year ago

What a shame I got to go now... well we ll have to continue this another time xx Jo? ... get ready! xx sams going to have the sweetest dreams every night untill it happens now xx jo are you listening xxx lol yes sam , oo maybe thats duble dipping , "

Can I make tea? I promise to double dip the tea bag in each cup ...

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

yet you list Safe Sex amongst your interests??

Do I take it if Sam says he would love to fly to the moon you would question his lack of astronaut training? Were you being serious with this remark or being anal?"

lol .. im singing from the same hymn sheet !

Post new Message to Thread