Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Waxing

Jump to newest

By *ean counter OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I had my back waxed at the weekend as I hate it being hairy and was reading about other areas you can wax. Ears, nose, bum, cock and balls! What should I get waxed next?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whatever you want to get waxed

Her x

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

The cat

By *ixwuxpokMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

You could try getting your chest done too, but beware if you've never had it done before, it stings a lot more than your back does!

over a year ago

Those videos of these barbers waxing a whole face in one go just looks painful and potentially dangerous. I feel like the skin in your nose must be really soft and waxing may not be best for it?

I find having my ass waxed isn’t too painful but can’t imagine getting my balls done

By *ean counter OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"The cat"

Could be tricky, I don't have a cat

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The cat

Could be tricky, I don't have a cat "

It's a good line if you don't have a cat and you need to escape an awkward phone call. Gotta go, cat's on fire.

By *1bttmMan
over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Those videos of these barbers waxing a whole face in one go just looks painful and potentially dangerous. I feel like the skin in your nose must be really soft and waxing may not be best for it?

I find having my ass waxed isn’t too painful but can’t imagine getting my balls done "

Im a male wax therapist and would like to add getting yr balls done isn't as bad as u think for various reasons. But most guys think the same and its only when they pluck (excuse the pun) up the courage to try it they realise if u can handle yr ass being done, u'll easily cope with yr balls. Its a delicate area so I guess that's what puts them off.

Any kind of waxing boils down to technique, its a skill. Just because u wax backs unfortunately doesn't mean u know how to wax intimate areas, or even know what kinda wax is good for that area.

Waxing here is quite regulated and yr insurance is only good for the body parts u've trained and qualified to do.

Those vids u mentioned, the ones I've seen anyway, look like they're being done by barbers in mostly middle east countries where regulation isn't that strict. The way they just rip the wax off is nothing short of torture! They don't demonstrate any sort of technique and just pull of off.

over a year ago

"Those videos of these barbers waxing a whole face in one go just looks painful and potentially dangerous. I feel like the skin in your nose must be really soft and waxing may not be best for it?

I find having my ass waxed isn’t too painful but can’t imagine getting my balls done

Im a male wax therapist and would like to add getting yr balls done isn't as bad as u think for various reasons. But most guys think the same and its only when they pluck (excuse the pun) up the courage to try it they realise if u can handle yr ass being done, u'll easily cope with yr balls. Its a delicate area so I guess that's what puts them off.

Any kind of waxing boils down to technique, its a skill. Just because u wax backs unfortunately doesn't mean u know how to wax intimate areas, or even know what kinda wax is good for that area.

Waxing here is quite regulated and yr insurance is only good for the body parts u've trained and qualified to do.

Those vids u mentioned, the ones I've seen anyway, look like they're being done by barbers in mostly middle east countries where regulation isn't that strict. The way they just rip the wax off is nothing short of torture! They don't demonstrate any sort of technique and just pull of off."

I might have to give my balls a go. I’m trying to find a professional and reliable male waxing therapist in West Yorkshire but it’s a little hard to find.

In your experience is there a particular area for guys that is most painful? I always thought someones ass would be least painful as it’s often more or a dense body part?

Yeah I totally agree. Those barber videos are just pure stupid but I have seen videos of barbers in the UK doing it too ffs.

By *ean counter OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 26/04/21 12:03:54]

By *ean counter OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"The cat

Could be tricky, I don't have a cat

It's a good line if you don't have a cat and you need to escape an awkward phone call. Gotta go, cat's on fire."

I hate it when the cat spontaneously combusts

By *dx69Man
over a year ago

London

I’ve had my balls waxed and sugared several times, usually before a beach holiday or a date. There’s no denying that it hurts, but it’s fairly quick and the smoothness lasts a lot longer than shaving

over a year ago

The choice is yours

Post new Message to Thread