Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ouch ouch ouch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today I decided to play basketball with my boys just a bit of fun . But in the process of jumping to catch the ball I landed funny and have popped my ACL. IN so much pain tonight cuddles needed x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Hugs

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Definitely ouch, hope you get better soon mate

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Man up you big softie. Come here I'll take you mind of it XX

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

I'll cuddle you if you cuddle me

I wore the world's most uncomfortable wired bra today and now my right tit really hurts.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ice pack probably better than a cuddle

By *aughty_tonyMan
over a year ago

King's Lynn

Oh sounds nasty, hope you feel better tomorrow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Her x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Ouch ...did you do that wookie noise

By *angria_girlukWoman
over a year ago

LUTON

Ouch.! I did that, took me months to get better.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Today I decided to play basketball with my boys just a bit of fun . But in the process of jumping to catch the ball I landed funny and have popped my ACL. IN so much pain tonight cuddles needed x "

have you gone to A&E for confirmation?

over a year ago

Tore my acl about 10 yrs ago.

Very painful.

Go to a&e and hopefully you wil get a referral to a surgeon if torn.

I have screws in my knee now and the thigh muscle supporting the ligament.

over a year ago

"Tore my acl about 10 yrs ago.

Very painful.

"

I did it also 12 years ago and have the screws in my right knee this time it was my left knee so I'm 90% sure its the same as feeling and jarring motion is the same thing. Strapped it up pumped myself with pain killers going docs tomorrow

over a year ago

"I'll cuddle you if you cuddle me

I wore the world's most uncomfortable wired bra today and now my right tit really hurts. "

always have cuddles for u xxx

over a year ago

What exactly is an ACL..is it a willy

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"What exactly is an ACL..is it a willy "

That would take some explanation from basketball!!

It’s anterior cruciate ligament

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How do you know you popped your acl? I had to have mri's and exploratory surgery to know I'd torn mine

over a year ago

"How do you know you popped your acl? I had to have mri's and exploratory surgery to know I'd torn mine "
I've done it b4 on my other leg and the feeling and pain and the way it went was the same x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Very painful.

I did it also 12 years ago and have the screws in my right knee this time it was my left knee so I'm 90% sure its the same as feeling and jarring motion is the same thing. Strapped it up pumped myself with pain killers going docs tomorrow "

If your knee swelled like a baloon, then odds are good it's gone

over a year ago

Very painful.

I did it also 12 years ago and have the screws in my right knee this time it was my left knee so I'm 90% sure its the same as feeling and jarring motion is the same thing. Strapped it up pumped myself with pain killers going docs tomorrow

If your knee swelled like a baloon, then odds are good it's gone "

it is pretty swelled up yer but ill find out tomorrow for sure

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Very painful.

If your knee swelled like a baloon, then odds are good it's gone it is pretty swelled up yer but ill find out tomorrow for sure "

They'll need MRI for definitive confirmation. In all likelyhood you'll be put through conservative management first.

over a year ago

"What exactly is an ACL..is it a willy

It’s anterior cruciate ligament"

I jumped up to get the ball as I came down I sort of twisted as I landed but my knee had other ideas and all I can say was it was like a spring in my leg snapping back after it gets twisted and I went down hard

over a year ago

Very painful.

If your knee swelled like a baloon, then odds are good it's gone it is pretty swelled up yer but ill find out tomorrow for sure

They'll need MRI for definitive confirmation. In all likelyhood you'll be put through conservative management first."

more than likly fingers crossed its not completely gone like when I did it playing rugby. You would think at my age I should know better

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Very painful.

If your knee swelled like a baloon, then odds are good it's gone it is pretty swelled up yer but ill find out tomorrow for sure

They'll need MRI for definitive confirmation. In all likelyhood you'll be put through conservative management first. more than likly fingers crossed its not completely gone like when I did it playing rugby. You would think at my age I should know better "

It happens. The orthopods will prefer to avoid surgery especially if you're not playing regular, competitive sport anymore.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What exactly is an ACL..is it a willy

It’s anterior cruciate ligament I jumped up to get the ball as I came down I sort of twisted as I landed but my knee had other ideas and all I can say was it was like a spring in my leg snapping back after it gets twisted and I went down hard"

I've got a finger joint that can bend both ways from when I was at school and tried to block someone's slam dunk

I hope you have a smooth road to recovery OP

over a year ago

Very painful.

They'll need MRI for definitive confirmation. In all likelyhood you'll be put through conservative management first. more than likly fingers crossed its not completely gone like when I did it playing rugby. You would think at my age I should know better

It happens. The orthopods will prefer to avoid surgery especially if you're not playing regular, competitive sport anymore."

no hung my rugby boots up after the last one Albion did offer to keep me on and help me get back but it was a long road back and by the time I was fit again I started a family and my priorities changed

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Very painful.

They'll need MRI for definitive confirmation. In all likelyhood you'll be put through conservative management first. more than likly fingers crossed its not completely gone like when I did it playing rugby. You would think at my age I should know better

It happens. The orthopods will prefer to avoid surgery especially if you're not playing regular, competitive sport anymore. no hung my rugby boots up after the last one Albion did offer to keep me on and help me get back but it was a long road back and by the time I was fit again I started a family and my priorities changed "

Competitive contact sport is bad for your health anyway

Hope it recovers soon

over a year ago

Very painful.

It happens. The orthopods will prefer to avoid surgery especially if you're not playing regular, competitive sport anymore. no hung my rugby boots up after the last one Albion did offer to keep me on and help me get back but it was a long road back and by the time I was fit again I started a family and my priorities changed

Competitive contact sport is bad for your health anyway

Hope it recovers soon "

yer but rugby was my life

over a year ago

Hopefully it won't be a torn acl wookie

over a year ago

"Hopefully it won't be a torn acl wookie"
I hope not as I know all to well the recovery

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Hopefully it won't be a torn acl wookie I hope not as I know all to well the recovery"

I've never had mine operated on. If there's no need to operate then they won't do it. Just physio and stabilising the knee by strengthening the muscles around it.

over a year ago

"Today I decided to play basketball with my boys just a bit of fun . But in the process of jumping to catch the ball I landed funny and have popped my ACL. IN so much pain tonight cuddles needed x "
ooooo hope its just a sprain not a complete tear or lots of rehab on the way

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Sympathy mate I’ve done similar with my wrist

Very painful

Post new Message to Thread