Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you

Jump to newest

By *iddylad87 OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

Ever just sat in the bath, and thought how much easier it would be for everyone to just submerge yaself an never come back up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why though fella ?

over a year ago

As in drown and die?

By *iddylad87 OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

"As in drown and die?"

Yea

over a year ago

Sad things and Issues must be on your mind to even think that.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Think lockdown has gotten to some people bad especially the ones who were furloughed

over a year ago

"As in drown and die?

Yea"

If you are not actually suicidal apart from that fleeting moment it could be so called call to void? Google l’appel du vide

over a year ago

If I was a betting man I'd say you'd be very much missed if you did. Ok to think it tho. Tough times lately.

Your profile text is great btw.

By *iddylad87 OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

"Think lockdown has gotten to some people bad especially the ones who were furloughed "
I wasn’t even furloughed fella

over a year ago

"If I was a betting man I'd say you'd be very much missed if you did. Ok to think it tho. Tough times lately.

Your profile text is great btw."

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Earlier this year, yes, my life turned to shit, and u honestly didn't want to be here.

I reached out and got professional help, I spoke to my gp, and got help. I still have low moments, but not to the point of wanting to take my own life now

By *iddylad87 OP   Man
over a year ago

kidderminster

"If I was a betting man I'd say you'd be very much missed if you did. Ok to think it tho. Tough times lately.

Your profile text is great btw."

That’s the thing though isn’t it, people are so quick to act all cold and distant when your around, if I was to actually do it people would be sending flowers and saying things like “ if only he had reached out”

Don’t tell the church you loved me! Tell me when I’m alive

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

That’s the thing though isn’t it, people are so quick to act all cold and distant when your around, if I was to actually do it people would be sending flowers and saying things like “ if only he had reached out”

Don’t tell the church you loved me! Tell me when I’m alive"

This is unfortunately very true.

over a year ago

You make a good point. You reached out here though. Worth doing with your loved ones too? Maybe?

over a year ago

Many times, fortunately i didnt... things do get better.

Its good to talk

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Ever just sat in the bath, and thought how much easier it would be for everyone to just submerge yaself an never come back up"

Hope you are OK x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Earlier this year, yes, my life turned to shit, and u honestly didn't want to be here.

I reached out and got professional help, I spoke to my gp, and got help. I still have low moments, but not to the point of wanting to take my own life now"

over a year ago

"Earlier this year, yes, my life turned to shit, and u honestly didn't want to be here.

I reached out and got professional help, I spoke to my gp, and got help. I still have low moments, but not to the point of wanting to take my own life now"

Good to hear you got through it.

over a year ago

Kind of not a bath tho as i dont have one but i felt that urge this year believing my afterlife will be better but i cant do it my death cannot be at my own hands stay strong dude fight hard and win giving up teaches nothing fighting thru teaches you everything

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"As in drown and die?

Yea

If you are not actually suicidal apart from that fleeting moment it could be so called call to void? Google l’appel du vide "

We were talking about call to void recently at work - I was so relieved to know it wasn’t just me

That aside, I love my bath and spend hours in it but not often. I wait in hope for finding someone who will tend to me while I’m in the bath, someone to fetch me drinks and feed me grapes (may change my name to Cleopatra)

OP - I hope it is just one of those fleeting thoughts and not something you truly contemplate xx

over a year ago

As someone who has lost loved ones to suicide, just know, that your family do love you and it would never be the best solution.

I know how it can feel sometimes but just take it 1 day at a time, be kind to yourself

over a year ago

Every time I drive past a funeral where there's hundreds of cars and people, I hope the person knew.

People may be acting cold and distant because of the covid stuff. It may be their way of coping with it all and not a reflection of their feelings for you.

Hope you are ok.

By *urlyCatzWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ever just sat in the bath, and thought how much easier it would be for everyone to just submerge yaself an never come back up"

Unfortunately yes, but it's not the easiest way.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, I've been there. I'm sorry you have too. But glad you've voiced it.

Please call someone and speak to them. Family, friend, Samaritans. It's hard but you can climb out.

over a year ago

Yes I've been there too, sometimes the darkest place you can be is inside your own head. Please make sure you keep talking to people OP and look after yourself, things will get better

over a year ago

I think most of us have hit rock bottom in our lives and had dark thoughts, I know I have personally and I have lost 2 close friends in this way, words from me or others members will unlikely change your mind and may not even help but just take a step back and think of the ripple effect you’d leave around you, we all get caught up in and life and point is extremely true about people saying more when your gone but that also tells me you have people around you that care enough to feel that way even afterwards, I went through all sorts of emotions feeling guilty I wasn’t around enough for them to turn to, anger at the pain they left behind, in the end and after lots of emotions I just plain and simply thought if they felt that bad and wanted to go who am I to judge, during my dark times I reached out and got help, I’m still here and unfortunately they are not, my advice is simple reach out and talk you’ll definitely come out the other end and you’ll be a stronger person for it !!

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes at some point everyone has a Breaking point I did in 2019 tried to take an over dose but unfortunately was the wrong drug I took for me to not be here. Thought long and hard then decided to call for help.

over a year ago

"As in drown and die?

Yea

If you are not actually suicidal apart from that fleeting moment it could be so called call to void? Google l’appel du vide

We were talking about call to void recently at work - I was so relieved to know it wasn’t just me

That aside, I love my bath and spend hours in it but not often. I wait in hope for finding someone who will tend to me while I’m in the bath, someone to fetch me drinks and feed me grapes (may change my name to Cleopatra)

OP - I hope it is just one of those fleeting thoughts and not something you truly contemplate xx"

Oh.. I knew someone who suffered badly from it. it was really strong urge

over a year ago

That's true. However, I find sometimes you need to force yourself to say- help, please.

What are you going to do today?

By *heSilentmk19Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes + Hemel

Some people have indeed had these feelings i was in the same boat a few years back but got to a bad point during lockdown.

You reaching out on here is an great start as it’s your form of a cry for help, so the best advice to give at this moment is hear what the replies are saying and consider the positive advice everyone is saying.

over a year ago

Its that feeling of being forgotten that triggers me it like the world left me behind so when that strikes i head but a wall or poke my leg with a pen and go for a run or hit weights

over a year ago

"Its that feeling of being forgotten that triggers me it like the world left me behind so when that strikes i head but a wall or poke my leg with a pen and go for a run or hit weights"

So you join the world. Thats great.

over a year ago

Before they reach an actual suicidal point many people have dark fantasies running through their heads.

It acclimatises you to the idea.

Maybe you should just go and talk to someone professionally OP.

Post new Message to Thread