FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it rare for a woman not to want a, pussy lick?

Jump to newest

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

2 out of my last 4 partners have not wanted it, and felt uncomfortable when I went down there, so I stopped. I think I'm pretty good at it, and it's probably what I enjoy most about sex. Love being able to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. But for these two it was a no no.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By * F 2018Couple
over a year ago

shropshire

"2 out of my last 4 partners have not wanted it, and felt uncomfortable when I went down there, so I stopped. I think I'm pretty good at it, and it's probably what I enjoy most about sex. Love being able to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. But for these two it was a no no. "

Love it

By *tudiousPipWoman
over a year ago

W Yorks

It's key for me! If I were chatting to someone who said they'd not want to go down on me then I wouldn't meet them.

But I can understand being reluctant if it's around that time of the month. I'm not suggesting that that's what happened to you. But it's a possibility.

over a year ago

I love licking pussy, it's so hot

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

"It's key for me! If I were chatting to someone who said they'd not want to go down on me then I wouldn't meet. "

This

over a year ago

I don't like it. The thought can be a total turn off for me.

Though I kinda like to be rimmed sometimes. So it's a weird one for me.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'd rather have a choc ice

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’d rather wash the dishes

over a year ago

Brighton

"I'd rather have a choc ice "

Haha that's what she said!!!

over a year ago

Brighton

"I’d rather wash the dishes "

Uncanny, that's what the second one said!! Lol

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I love it , I consider it essential

By *urious_Female89Woman
over a year ago

great yarmouth

I absolutely love when done right with the right person otherwise it can become a bit boring or awkward laying there wondering how to politely end it.. throw in some passion and the right connection and its the best thing ever!

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Love licking, turning a woman on is a massive turn on for me

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Some like it some dont

over a year ago

I’m shocked!!

Why would anyone not like it?

For me it plays a massive part of the experience!!

over a year ago

"I absolutely love when done right with the right person otherwise it can become a bit boring or awkward laying there wondering how to politely end it.. throw in some passion and the right connection and its the best thing ever! "

Very true

over a year ago

You probably never had a good tongue that knows what to do with it lol

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Strong no from me but I'd replace it with fingering. That's non negotiable

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't like it. I don't know why anybody thinks I should really. Just because loads of women like something doesn't mean I have to

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I’d rather eat olives and watch her masturbate, if she can fire olives out of her foo. She’s a keeper

By *rying2niteMan
over a year ago

Egremont

My mrs doesn't like it .....total bummer as i would rather eat pussy than fuck in all honesty

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't like it. I don't know why anybody thinks I should really. Just because loads of women like something doesn't mean I have to "

Has anyone actually ever told you, you should like it? If I knew someone didn't like something, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it with them...however much i might like it!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't like it. I don't know why anybody thinks I should really. Just because loads of women like something doesn't mean I have to

Has anyone actually ever told you, you should like it? If I knew someone didn't like something, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it with them...however much i might like it!"

Yes they have told me I should. It's just assumed that I will too.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I get bored

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't like it. I don't know why anybody thinks I should really. Just because loads of women like something doesn't mean I have to

Has anyone actually ever told you, you should like it? If I knew someone didn't like something, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it with them...however much i might like it!

Yes they have told me I should. It's just assumed that I will too. "

If they can't respect your feelings then they don't deserve a minute of your time!

over a year ago

"I get bored "

I’m learning so much here

over a year ago

Do you also get the "you obviously have had it done right" line. Soo infuriating!.

over a year ago

It is my favourite thing along with a really sensual passionate kiss! My first 2 or 3 partners adored it and I loved it! Maybe i thought I was king Licker at that point now or the ‘Oral Oracle!’ So I was brought crashing down to earth when I met somebody that didn’t like it lol!

I am now quite a bit older and understand there are ladies that don’t like it at all, there are ladies that like being teased and licked slowly, sensually and teased (my ultimate favourite) but also ladies who love it but need the clit intensely and exclusively stimulated with a lot of pressure! To me that is brutal and find it hard to do (maybe because my jaw aches to fuck lol!)

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Do you also get the "you obviously have had it done right" line. Soo infuriating!. "

Yep and then they fail too

over a year ago

Maybe if you had known prior (I discuss limits and no-no's) you could have chosen someone more compatible instead?

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I absolutely love when done right with the right person otherwise it can become a bit boring or awkward laying there wondering how to politely end it.. throw in some passion and the right connection and its the best thing ever! "
I love it too it's a real turn on x

By *001handMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I sometimes meet women just so I can do this. Lol

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"It is my favourite thing along with a really sensual passionate kiss! My first 2 or 3 partners adored it and I loved it! Maybe i thought I was king Licker at that point now or the ‘Oral Oracle!’ So I was brought crashing down to earth when I met somebody that didn’t like it lol!

I am now quite a bit older and understand there are ladies that don’t like it at all, there are ladies that like being teased and licked slowly, sensually and teased (my ultimate favourite) but also ladies who love it but need the clit intensely and exclusively stimulated with a lot of pressure! To me that is brutal and find it hard to do (maybe because my jaw aches to fuck lol!)"

You're saying that all women are different? Nah, I don't believe it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’m shocked!!

For me it plays a massive part of the experience!!"

Why is someone's choice shocking?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Do you also get the "you obviously have had it done right" line. Soo infuriating!. "

Thread bingo.

over a year ago

If a woman is not interested in receiving oral. Then I won't be interested in a meet.

There are very few things that I can't do without. That though, is top of the list.

If you don't like it, no problem but, I adore it!

over a year ago

Like many others here, I'm not fussed either. I want to like it but I dont

over a year ago

Nowww dont be saddddd.. cuz 2 out of 4 aint baddddd

I guess it's just preference. I'm not a fan of endless licking but I do enjoy if it's done properly

over a year ago

That sucks. For mutual pleasure respect is needed on everything you both do. Sadly there are too many out there who think they can change a person's mind. But at least there are some who will listen

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Wife likes her pussy licked so any meets from men or women will need to lick it.

over a year ago

If you treat it rather as an amuse Bouche rather than the main course

over a year ago

"I’m shocked!!

For me it plays a massive part of the experience!!"

Really, you need it explain why some people don’t like certain things ?

By *ovelaughliveCouple
over a year ago

Oldham

Love when my hubby does it, not keen on receiving from others though, and definitely a no no from a woman, yet I love giving oral! X

over a year ago

"I’m shocked!!

Really, you need it explain why some people don’t like certain things ?"

* explained

over a year ago

I've asked lots of ladies about oral over the years and found more didn't like it than did like it! So not surprised in the slightest!

over a year ago

"2 out of my last 4 partners have not wanted it, and felt uncomfortable when I went down there, so I stopped. I think I'm pretty good at it, and it's probably what I enjoy most about sex. Love being able to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. But for these two it was a no no. "

If its done right what the hell is not to like... Grrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

I hate when thay don't want you to because it's my best move

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I love it when he has the skills to read my body and reactions, if he licks me like a lollipop it won't last long as my brain will wander off

By *onochrome2Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Do you also get the "you obviously have had it done right" line. Soo infuriating!.

Yep and then they fail too "

^^ this

I'm not fussed about it either. Doesn't really do anything for me.

over a year ago

I love it and am unlikely to meet a guy who wouldn't do it.

over a year ago

"I love it and am unlikely to meet a guy who wouldn't do it."

You've met wrong guy

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

It might be rare but it does nothing for me, if a guy has can breathe through his ears on his profile then I know he's definitely not for me.

over a year ago

to be honest, i only enjoy it with my partner. anyone else is a no from me. Px

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I love it but i wouldnt let a guy go down on me if i knew i wasnt fresh below, id have to politely decline or suggest stopping play to make sure im nice and clean!

Having said that a lot of guys dont really have the skill to read your body or even take instruction. For example if you say 'oooo that feels good dont stop' then they immediately change what they are doing to doing it too hard or too fast then you lose the orgasm build up and have to start all over...if only they would heed the instructions

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It’s essential for me. In fact you can move in down there for ever

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"It’s essential for me. In fact you can move in down there for ever "

My wife would say the same! X

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s not for every woman I guess. It also depends on the technique of the guy you’re with. A lousy lick can put us off!!

over a year ago

I'd quite happily just have oral orgasms lol a guy that can make me explode is a definate keeper x

over a year ago

Apparently you’re not as good as you think you are!

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

Love receiving and giving! I can go without either but I'd rather not!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'd much rather give oral than receive it. We all like to think we're great at sex (or at least one act) but people are different. Enjoy different things. I get a bit bored and dry up if someone starts doing an oral technique they think has worked on lots of women before.

over a year ago

"I'd much rather give oral than receive it. We all like to think we're great at sex (or at least one act) but people are different. Enjoy different things. I get a bit bored and dry up if someone starts doing an oral technique they think has worked on lots of women before. "

People who say they're great at oral sex generally aren't in my experience. One size doesn't fit all.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do enjoy oral on me but if a guy has it on his profile he can lick pussy for hours its a big turn off for me

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

To be turned on in such a way I doubt their is anything closer having all those sensitive spots tickled by a person tongue get it right and it could be just like eating a chic ice

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I'd much rather give oral than receive it. We all like to think we're great at sex (or at least one act) but people are different. Enjoy different things. I get a bit bored and dry up if someone starts doing an oral technique they think has worked on lots of women before.

People who say they're great at oral sex generally aren't in my experience. One size doesn't fit all. "

Exactly! Nor would I want ‘hours’ of it

over a year ago

I really don't like it.

Some bloke said he loved it so I let him do it for ages. I was so bored. He probably got massive jaw ache. Serves him right.

over a year ago

It would melt down there?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Love licking, turning a woman on is a massive turn on for me "

But if she didn’t like it it wouldn’t turn her on hence not turning you on so I’m not sure the relevance of your comment to the question

over a year ago

I fucking love it, i’d be unlikely to meet someone if they didn’t like it. You gotta have these conversations first.. my ex before i met sid hated her pussy licked... probably a contributing factor as to why we didn’t last long.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"It’s essential for me. In fact you can move in down there for ever "

Oh babs babs babs! You’re gonna be inundated with all the ones who can breathe through their ears and lick for hours now!

over a year ago

Just be clear, are you eating the choc ice?

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I’ve not had many that actually do it right...... unless they hit the spot I get so bored.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve not had many that actually do it right...... unless they hit the spot I get so bored. "

I’ll be round soon wifey .

You won’t be bored

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

*shocking news just in*

People are different and enjoy different things

over a year ago

I don't mind a little bit, but i get bored and cold.. I'd rather have my arse spanked

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

"I don't mind a little bit, but i get bored and cold.. I'd rather have my arse spanked "

*Noted...

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I’ve not had many that actually do it right...... unless they hit the spot I get so bored. "

It absolutely kills anything that might follow

over a year ago

I like it, and when done well it can be great, but often I get the sense guys expect me to cum in 2 minutes flat and that's just not going to happen, so if I'm feeling pressured i won't enjoy it and would rather we just didn't bother.

over a year ago

This

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If they can't respect your feelings then they don't deserve a minute of your time!"

Yeah, we put it on our profile to avoid disappointment on the breathing through the ears guys part

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Used to. Not so much now it's on our profile that I don't enjoy it. We still get contact from guys whose profiles say it's vital for them though

over a year ago

"*shocking news just in*

People are different and enjoy different things"

I've seen this said before. Baffled.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

People are a myriad of different shapes and sizes, we are wired differently and react differently to stimulus. Our nervous systems are subtly different and we react differently to touch and sensations, so we orgasm according to unique stimulation.

In this way, of course people like and dislike oral or other acts.

It’s a little strange to assume that everyone will like the same acts by virtue of their gender

over a year ago

Iv never been with a woman who didn’t like my head in between her legs for as long as I’d stay down there. Did the women didn’t like this not want to give you oral or do you think it was a totally different reason

over a year ago

"I get bored "

Me too, its not something I enjoy overly much, it's not exciting, no matter how good the man thinks he is, it's really not

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"I like it, and when done well it can be great, but often I get the sense guys expect me to cum in 2 minutes flat and that's just not going to happen, so if I'm feeling pressured i won't enjoy it and would rather we just didn't bother.

"

I agree with this. I really like it but not if I’m expected to be screaming and writhing after 2 minutes then pat them on the back on a job well done.

I like pressure free

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I love performing cunnilingus, but I have been with a few ladies that don't like it for whatever reason, I just accept it and move on.

over a year ago

"I like it, and when done well it can be great, but often I get the sense guys expect me to cum in 2 minutes flat and that's just not going to happen, so if I'm feeling pressured i won't enjoy it and would rather we just didn't bother.

I agree with this. I really like it but not if I’m expected to be screaming and writhing after 2 minutes then pat them on the back on a job well done.

I like pressure free "

Totally agree this is probarly why I got bored with it

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

My ex didn’t like it. “It tickles”.

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

My ex wasnt a fan of giving this. As a result I went 8yrs without it.

Since joining fab I'm playing catch up

I consider it an essential part of the build up and could happily lie back and take it for hours as it feels so damn good!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"2 out of my last 4 partners have not wanted it, and felt uncomfortable when I went down there, so I stopped. I think I'm pretty good at it, and it's probably what I enjoy most about sex. Love being able to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. But for these two it was a no no.

Iv never been with a woman who didn’t like my head in between her legs for as long as I’d stay down there. Did the women didn’t like this not want to give you oral or do you think it was a totally different reason"

This woman who doesn't like it just doesn't like it. I will happily go down on a guy, in fact I positively enjoy it. I don't like being licked anywhere, a guy once licked my ears, I didn't like that either.

There are also an awful lot of guys whose only foreplay is oral sex...imagine that

over a year ago

I'm in the 'definitely do love it very very much' camp but of course others won't.

Its a bit like sexual positions and other foreplay options. Some do, some don't. Doesn't mean they're wrong. Just find other ways of having fun

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Until very recently I didn't like it at all, found it bored me.

But as it turns out, I really enjoy it if he's willing to figure out what is right for me.

over a year ago

"

Have you cum yet?

Have you cum yet?

Have you cum yet?

Was it good?

over a year ago

I enjoy doing it but won't keep going just for the sake of it if I get the sense she's not enjoying it.

Part of the enjoyment for me is her enjoying it.

over a year ago

"I love it and am unlikely to meet a guy who wouldn't do it.

You've met wrong guy "

over a year ago

"2 out of my last 4 partners have not wanted it, and felt uncomfortable when I went down there, so I stopped. I think I'm pretty good at it, and it's probably what I enjoy most about sex. Love being able to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. But for these two it was a no no.

Iv never been with a woman who didn’t like my head in between her legs for as long as I’d stay down there. Did the women didn’t like this not want to give you oral or do you think it was a totally different reason

This woman who doesn't like it just doesn't like it. I will happily go down on a guy, in fact I positively enjoy it. I don't like being licked anywhere, a guy once licked my ears, I didn't like that either.

There are also an awful lot of guys whose only foreplay is oral sex...imagine that "

Ears!! *cringe* I hate that.

What's foreplay?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There are also an awful lot of guys whose only foreplay is oral sex...imagine that

What's foreplay? "

Foreplay is what women do to trick men into marrying them and what men do up until the wedding ceremony.

over a year ago

I don't like it, does nothing for me and bores me silly. I'd rather have a wank.

over a year ago

I do start to see if this is an interest for the woman and certainly happy to help her as it’s no fun without mutual pleasure and it always ensures a second meet or more

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Glad to hear it is not just me

That said, like Nicecouple, I have it on my profile in no uncertain terms... I find oral sex tedious and boring (receiving that is) and still I receive messages from guys telling me that I have not met the right guy (seriously?)

over a year ago

I like pressure free "

exactly.

over a year ago

What's foreplay?

Foreplay is what women do to trick men into marrying them and what men do up until the wedding ceremony. "

over a year ago

I can take it or leave it tbh.

over a year ago

"Glad to hear it is not just me

That said, like Nicecouple, I have it on my profile in no uncertain terms... I find oral sex tedious and boring (receiving that is) and still I receive messages from guys telling me that I have not met the right guy (seriously?) "

I've had that too. "They aren't doing it right" "I'll show you, I'll prove to you that'll you like it" blah blah blah!

over a year ago

Didn't know what it felt like until i met my husband...now can't get enough of it.

over a year ago

As someone above says.. I can take it or leave it.

Never really enjoyed it enough to get me even close to climax just through oral ..so would much rather other things that will.

over a year ago

I am not a fan either. I would rather be fucked.

over a year ago

Brighton

I think what took me by surprise was that I'd always been told I was good at it. Infact one bi partner said I licked like a lesbian (which she assured me was a compliment lol). Which I think was probably because I enjoy doing it so much.

I'm certainly not complaining, and we are all different, with different things that turn us on. I guess I wanted to give them that pleasure so was disappointed that I couldn't. Particularly as one of them gave the most incredible blow job ever, and I wanted to return the favour, as a natural 'giver'

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Glad to hear it is not just me

That said, like Nicecouple, I have it on my profile in no uncertain terms... I find oral sex tedious and boring (receiving that is) and still I receive messages from guys telling me that I have not met the right guy (seriously?)

I've had that too. "They aren't doing it right" "I'll show you, I'll prove to you that'll you like it" blah blah blah! "

Exactly - tbh I now delete and block, something I never did before but it does get a bit tedious, doesn't it?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I am not a fan either. I would rather be fucked."

In a nutshell...

I have also found in the past with a couple of people - sometimes they would rather rely on oral because they struggle with penetrative sex.

over a year ago

Brighton

"I am not a fan either. I would rather be fucked.

In a nutshell...

I have also found in the past with a couple of people - sometimes they would rather rely on oral because they struggle with penetrative sex.

"

There is something in that. I came out of an abusive relationship at one point, that scarred me for a while. And for a period, however excited I was I did struggle with penetrive sex. I found that giving oral helped me build up my mood too, get me properly excited and hard for actual sex.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I am not a fan either. I would rather be fucked.

In a nutshell...

There is something in that. I came out of an abusive relationship at one point, that scarred me for a while. And for a period, however excited I was I did struggle with penetrive sex. I found that giving oral helped me build up my mood too, get me properly excited and hard for actual sex. "

Completely understand that - a good way of building up confidence in some cases.

over a year ago

"I think what took me by surprise was that I'd always been told I was good at it. Infact one bi partner said I licked like a lesbian (which she assured me was a compliment lol). Which I think was probably because I enjoy doing it so much.

I'm certainly not complaining, and we are all different, with different things that turn us on. I guess I wanted to give them that pleasure so was disappointed that I couldn't. Particularly as one of them gave the most incredible blow job ever, and I wanted to return the favour, as a natural 'giver' "

Sounds like the women you've been with very much appreciated your technique.

Everyone is different, it doesn't mean you are 'crap' if someone doesn't like it. Stress and worries can make people feel off and even if you were the bestest ever, they might not appreciate it that day.

over a year ago

Brighton

"Sounds like the women you've been with very much appreciated your technique.

Everyone is different, it doesn't mean you are 'crap' if someone doesn't like it. Stress and worries can make people feel off and even if you were the bestest ever, they might not appreciate it that day.

"

Thanks, there is that. It was more me wanting to show my appreciation. But in the end we are all very different, and there will be things that don't turn me on that will others x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Depends on the technique. If they're just licking it's a no...

I've had to stop guys before and just move onto something else because it wasn't doing anything for me.

over a year ago

"I love licking pussy, it's so hot "

same here...

over a year ago

"Depends on the technique. If they're just licking it's a no...

I've had to stop guys before and just move onto something else because it wasn't doing anything for me."

Some dont even have a clue,unfortunately.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd rather be fucked

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"It’s essential for me. In fact you can move in down there for ever

Oh babs babs babs! You’re gonna be inundated with all the ones who can breathe through their ears and lick for hours now! "

Nora, you were right

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue makes me practice a LOT....lol....Ben

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I've had to stop guys before and just move onto something else because it wasn't doing anything for me."

Well that's where communication is key, we aren't mind readers,yes you can tell alot from body language but personally I'd prefer to be given some constructive feedback if the technique I am using is not the technique you like.

I mean it may be you and not him?

His technique may have worked successfully on a 1000 other women in the past and because it's not for you doesn't make him a bad lover.

over a year ago

I especially love giving and receiving with another female.

There’s something special about a woman’s touch

V

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I've had to stop guys before and just move onto something else because it wasn't doing anything for me.

Well that's where communication is key, we aren't mind readers,yes you can tell alot from body language but personally I'd prefer to be given some constructive feedback if the technique I am using is not the technique you like.

I mean it may be you and not him?

His technique may have worked successfully on a 1000 other women in the past and because it's not for you doesn't make him a bad lover."

You have a valid point there - how do people know what others like without some direction?

I just shout “up a bit, left a bit” “ooo there you go”

Joking apart, as long as it’s natural guidance then I think it’s a good approach it if it’s not quite hitting the spot. If you don’t enjoy oral then it’s best just to say it.

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

Everyone likes and enjoys different things isn’t that part of the fun and experience of meeting new people finding out what makes them go wild with desire and respecting what doesn’t sure we all experiment and new things with the right person can be a supprise but accepting that we’re all different in our desires and likes it what makes swinging so fun and varied and keeps me into the lifestyle personally I love licking a lady and find it so hot to do but I wudnt find it so hot if I knew she wasn’t enjoying it to

I’m waffling sorry you can tell with lockdown I havnt been out much of late lol x

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Oh babs babs babs! You’re gonna be inundated with all the ones who can breathe through their ears and lick for hours now!

Nora, you were right "

. I’m always right

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I'd rather be fucked"

Say it as it is Swingy

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Nora, you were right

. I’m always right "

Just think of all the practical interviews I have to do now

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nora, you were right

. I’m always right

Just think of all the practical interviews I have to do now "

Haha. Yell if you need a hand!

over a year ago

I've only known one woman not enjoy it, but I can think of a couple who didn't orgasm through oral either.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

That’s like asking why do dogs lick their balls - simple, cause they can.

If a lady could lick her own foof then us blokes would be fucked

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"That’s like asking why do dogs lick their balls - simple, cause they can.

If a lady could lick her own foof then us blokes would be fucked "

Nah. I can play with my own tits but it’s boring.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Nah. I can play with my own tits but it’s boring. "

But tits aren’t a foof

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

But tits aren’t a foof "

I can play with my own foof too!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

But tits aren’t a foof

I can play with my own foof too! "

But not lick it

over a year ago

I actually prefer it to chocolate

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

But tits aren’t a foof

But not lick it "

You don’t know that. I may have an extremely long tongue and a very stretchy body.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

But tits aren’t a foof

But not lick it

You don’t know that. I may have an extremely long tongue and a very stretchy body. "

I hope so

By *heekyredsoloWoman
over a year ago

bromborough

I love it! Couldn’t imagine sex without it!!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nah. I can play with my own tits but it’s boring. "

Yep. I've found a dildo I genuinely wouldn't be able to tell apart from the real thing if blindfolded but I still want the real thing! Sex toys can't give you eye contact or respond to you or press the weight of their body against you or smell like that delicious manly scent .

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yep. I've found a dildo I genuinely wouldn't be able to tell apart from the real thing if blindfolded but I still want the real thing! Sex toys can't give you eye contact or respond to you or press the weight of their body against you or smell like that delicious manly scent . "

Exactly! Well put. That even gave me a little flutter

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Yep. I've found a dildo I genuinely wouldn't be able to tell apart from the real thing if blindfolded but I still want the real thing! Sex toys can't give you eye contact or respond to you or press the weight of their body against you or smell like that delicious manly scent . "

I have pre cum

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

But tits aren’t a foof

But not lick it

You don’t know that. I may have an extremely long tongue and a very stretchy body. "

Or an extremely long 9” clit, with a bit of girth on it

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

But tits aren’t a foof

But not lick it

You don’t know that. I may have an extremely long tongue and a very stretchy body.

Or an extremely long 9” clit, with a bit of girth on it "

That too!

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Love to pleasure a woman this way and is a massive turn on for me turning a woman on and cumming in my mouth! But if it's something a woman doesn't like then it should definitely not be expected...but her views respected!

I love it! Couldn’t imagine sex without it!! "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yep. I've found a dildo I genuinely wouldn't be able to tell apart from the real thing if blindfolded but I still want the real thing! Sex toys can't give you eye contact or respond to you or press the weight of their body against you or smell like that delicious manly scent .

Exactly! Well put. That even gave me a little flutter "

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Do you have a link to the dildo, asking for a friend

By *unguy30Man
over a year ago

London

I had an ex that was afraid of me doing it for some reason after some tease above her knickers she finally let and was hooked from there on. Would want it all the time she could

over a year ago

"I’m shocked!!

Why is someone's choice shocking?"

i understand it’s a choice! But personally for me if im really into who I’m with I absolutely love everything that happens and how can you not love what I would say is a huge part of being with someone!!

Just my opinion btw x

over a year ago

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Do you have a link to the dildo, asking for a friend "

It's from Godemiche! I got it as a birthday present as I found them super pretty but the texture and flexibility of the silicone is so much better than other silicone toys I've had before!

Post new Message to Thread