Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Life is good

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So some of you know i suffer severe mental health problems and sometimes cany leave the house for weeks. Last week was a bad week. This week has been fantastic spent a wonderful day with my beloved on thursday and he bought me flowers and a ring. Today i spent a lovely family day with my mum, son and his heavily pregnant partner and he treated us to lunch in a lovely beer garden. He bought me a new phone ( new to me) and set it all up for me. But i have also bought a book this week its a martina cole novel. It may seem nothing to most people but i grew up a book worm but because of my illness i have no concentration to read but im determind to start it this week.

The reason for this post is to say even when your suffering severe depression you can have good times. Make the most of them and appreciate them when you can. Wishing you all good mental health and my thoughts with those that are suffering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's so optimistic.

Yes you need to try and collect as many positive moments as you can. Kudos. X

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So some of you know i suffer severe mental health problems and sometimes cany leave the house for weeks. Last week was a bad week. This week has been fantastic spent a wonderful day with my beloved on thursday and he bought me flowers and a ring. Today i spent a lovely family day with my mum, son and his heavily pregnant partner and he treated us to lunch in a lovely beer garden. He bought me a new phone ( new to me) and set it all up for me. But i have also bought a book this week its a martina cole novel. It may seem nothing to most people but i grew up a book worm but because of my illness i have no concentration to read but im determind to start it this week.

The reason for this post is to say even when your suffering severe depression you can have good times. Make the most of them and appreciate them when you can. Wishing you all good mental health and my thoughts with those that are suffering

"

Hugs xx

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A ring oooooooh

over a year ago

"A ring oooooooh "
a pandora one as he knows i like pandora

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"So some of you know i suffer severe mental health problems and sometimes cany leave the house for weeks. Last week was a bad week. This week has been fantastic spent a wonderful day with my beloved on thursday and he bought me flowers and a ring. Today i spent a lovely family day with my mum, son and his heavily pregnant partner and he treated us to lunch in a lovely beer garden. He bought me a new phone ( new to me) and set it all up for me. But i have also bought a book this week its a martina cole novel. It may seem nothing to most people but i grew up a book worm but because of my illness i have no concentration to read but im determind to start it this week.

"

What a wonderful post. I love Martina Cole books so I hope you enjoy your new book x

over a year ago

keep in that positive frame of mind.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"A ring oooooooh a pandora one as he knows i like pandora"

Awwww that is so cute that he thinks of you like that

over a year ago

Absolutely right OP.. appreciate the good days and accepting the bad is how I've learnt to cope. Glad your doing okay

over a year ago

What a lovely few days you've had. Thank goodness we can return to some semblance of normality and now we really appreciate it.

I hope the good times keep coming for you xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I hope you have many more fantastic weeks ahead OP and you made up for lost time with your beloved, x

over a year ago

"I hope you have many more fantastic weeks ahead OP and you made up for lost time with your beloved, x"
Thanks _eli it was like we had never been apart

By *elethWoman
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Ahhh that's fantastic OP, here's to many more fabulous weeks!

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Such a lovely uplifting post OP.

I have had an emotional week which has been very hard because of painful memories. The support I have had made me realise I am not alone, that there are people who care and that helped lift me up and set me back on my feet

By *urlyCatzWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

Sounds like a blissful couple of days OP, hope they continue, love Martina Cole as well, may route one out to enjoy with my vodka.

over a year ago

"Such a lovely uplifting post OP.

I have had an emotional week which has been very hard because of painful memories. The support I have had made me realise I am not alone, that there are people who care and that helped lift me up and set me back on my feet"

Im really pleased to here that. I have bipolar so my life is a roolar coaster but having someone to talk to is amazing

By *-man24Man
over a year ago

northwest

I’m the same Op I’m like a rollercoaster seems worse in the winter but I know I got to make the most and appreciate the goods, so I hope you get to read your book and it’s a really good page turner for your in my thoughts stay safe take care

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

over a year ago

"I’m the same Op I’m like a rollercoaster seems worse in the winter but I know I got to make the most and appreciate the goods, so I hope you get to read your book and it’s a really good page turner for your in my thoughts stay safe take care "
Thankyou i i agree its worse in the winter and middle of the night (i sleep badly) but on thursday i found myself skipping yhrough the woods looking for the primrosrs and violets between the bluebells

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

This is so lovely to read xx I hope tomorrow is another good day for you xxxx

J x

Post new Message to Thread