Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New conquests

Jump to newest

By *ancave69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

If your meets profile says safe sex only do you find yourself looking at there pics. Trying to find pics without condoms... There's plenty out there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"If your meets profile says safe sex only do you find yourself looking at there pics. Trying to find pics without condoms... There's plenty out there"

I'm rarely interested in a man who'd profile is full of pics with him balls deep anyway

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If your meets profile says safe sex only do you find yourself looking at there pics. Trying to find pics without condoms... There's plenty out there"

No that would be pointless, just because somone would always play safe with a fab meet doesn't mean they have never been in a relationship where they felt comfortable playing without protection

By *ancave69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"If your meets profile says safe sex only do you find yourself looking at there pics. Trying to find pics without condoms... There's plenty out there

No that would be pointless, just because somone would always play safe with a fab meet doesn't mean they have never been in a relationship where they felt comfortable playing without protection "

By *ancave69 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

There's plenty of people with multiple partners who's profile says safe sex only.with pics from multiple people not a condom in sight.... Russian roulette

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

"There's plenty of people with multiple partners who's profile says safe sex only.with pics from multiple people not a condom in sight.... Russian roulette "

Just don't meet them then?

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No.

Conquests sounds like the person involved didn't really have a choice (in my personal opinion)

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"There's plenty of people with multiple partners who's profile says safe sex only.with pics from multiple people not a condom in sight.... Russian roulette "

You got too much time on your hands! If they don’t want safe sex with me then it aint happening!!

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Do you check ever unwrapped bj pic or fanny pic??

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just ask if they're checked regularly?

Like most things, you just have to keep yourself safe, and ask people to use protection with you.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve never thought of them as conquests. No I’ve never done that either.

Post new Message to Thread