Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vanilla alternative

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

Going to Vanilla Alternative 26th June

It’s our first time. We are travelling down night before to to distance, any tips on a classy bar for night before xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 24/04/21 09:18:01]

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. There’s some normal pubs. Not really any classy bars. Just up the road (5 mins) there is wyboston lakes, it’s a gym/spa place but they have a nice restaurant bar where you can sit by the river. I’d say that’s probably the classiest place. Nearest town is St Neots so you could google what’s there. I think they have some nice places.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

". There’s some normal pubs. Not really any classy bars. Just up the road (5 mins) there is wyboston lakes, it’s a gym/spa place but they have a nice restaurant bar where you can sit by the river. I’d say that’s probably the classiest place. Nearest town is St Neots so you could google what’s there. I think they have some nice places. "

Also you’ll need to drive/taxi to any of them. VA is literally on the A1 so nothing is walkable x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

". There’s some normal pubs. Not really any classy bars. Just up the road (5 mins) there is wyboston lakes, it’s a gym/spa place but they have a nice restaurant bar where you can sit by the river. I’d say that’s probably the classiest place. Nearest town is St Neots so you could google what’s there. I think they have some nice places.

Also you’ll need to drive/taxi to any of them. VA is literally on the A1 so nothing is walkable x"

Doesn’t the VA have a hotel as well? So you could stay there the night of the 26th

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

". There’s some normal pubs. Not really any classy bars. Just up the road (5 mins) there is wyboston lakes, it’s a gym/spa place but they have a nice restaurant bar where you can sit by the river. I’d say that’s probably the classiest place. Nearest town is St Neots so you could google what’s there. I think they have some nice places.

Also you’ll need to drive/taxi to any of them. VA is literally on the A1 so nothing is walkable x

Doesn’t the VA have a hotel as well? So you could stay there the night of the 26th"

Think so. I’ve never been. I don’t think they were looking for accommodation, just somewhere to go out that night.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Doesn’t the VA have a hotel as well? So you could stay there the night of the 26th"

Yes VA does have onsite accommodation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would be trying their Lux lounge day in summer . Got some good reviews.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

St neots is the closest town, there are a few nice bars.

There's a taxi place on the market square to get you to VA and back if you're not staying,

The cocktail bar Bertie's is in the market square as is Bohemia. Both are pretty good. xx

over a year ago

It does but it’s full

over a year ago

Thank you all for the tips

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"It does but it’s full "

Try the willow suite at wyboston lakes. Lovely rooms and usually been around the £40/£50 mark when I’ve used it. It’s only 5 mins from VA x

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Just my opinion as it's your first time there..

The club is lovely, the people are lovely, the place is clean and specious and the manager is a dream on legs with a smile that lights up any room x

over a year ago

Thanks once again to everybody you’ve given us some great ideas XXX

Post new Message to Thread