Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Master/Dom sub dynamic

Jump to newest

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Following an interesting conversation with a fabster tonight, it got me thinking.

How many people outside the BDSM world actually understand the master/dom sub dynamic, and I don't mean the sex side of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone had their own definition and idea

over a year ago

"Following an interesting conversation with a fabster tonight, it got me thinking.

How many people outside the BDSM world actually understand the master/dom sub dynamic, and I don't mean the sex side of it."

What are you defining as a "sex side"?

over a year ago

"Following an interesting conversation with a fabster tonight, it got me thinking.

How many people outside the BDSM world actually understand the master/dom sub dynamic, and I don't mean the sex side of it.

What are you defining as a "sex side"?"

exactly what it means, I am talking about the dynamic between both, the responsibility of potentially governing a subs life if it is that kind of strict relationship, what the sub gives in the supplication to her master/dom

By *horehouseprincessWoman
over a year ago

small town near Munich

I dont think a lot of people do. The dynamic is too much for them in the bedroom not to mention outside of it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/21 14:57:03]

over a year ago

Most people outside of the kink community don't understand kink, even though they might have kinks.

They connection formed during a power transfer dynamic is unique. It's like the wizard of oz. Starts out black and white then once you are not in kansas anymore the colour hits and it's hard to go back to black and white

Post new Message to Thread