Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Knicker sniffin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been talkin we a bloke about his wife n he asked if a wanted a pair of her knickers sendin so a said am not into wearing women’s clothes n he laughed n said not ta wear ta sniff as they were used knickers,,,, at 40 year old a can say honestly say av never done this n the thought as never crossed my mind . So if uv done it who’s wa they n where wa ya. N b honest no sarcastic comments plz

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *l6789Man
over a year ago

croydon

I like keeping a woman’s knickers after, good to remember and a reason for her to come back haha

over a year ago

A thought he ment ta wear em hahahaha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A long time ago an ex- had stayed the night and the next day she'd left the previous days knickers behind. I did give them a sniff.

over a year ago

"A long time ago an ex- had stayed the night and the next day she'd left the previous days knickers behind. I did give them a sniff."
av sniffed a lot of shite back in me younger years but never knickers hahaha n top man thanks for ya reply

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been talkin we a bloke about his wife n he asked if a wanted a pair of her knickers sendin so a said am not into wearing women’s clothes n he laughed n said not ta wear ta sniff as they were used knickers,,,, at 40 year old a can say honestly say av never done this n the thought as never crossed my mind . So if uv done it who’s wa they n where wa ya. N b honest no sarcastic comments plz "

I love this xxxx

over a year ago

"Just been talkin we a bloke about his wife n he asked if a wanted a pair of her knickers sendin so a said am not into wearing women’s clothes n he laughed n said not ta wear ta sniff as they were used knickers,,,, at 40 year old a can say honestly say av never done this n the thought as never crossed my mind . So if uv done it who’s wa they n where wa ya. N b honest no sarcastic comments plz

I love this xxxx"

come on then b honest av u ever done it b honest

Post new Message to Thread