Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How convincing is your public persona?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you good at putting on a confident persona, or do you think to hell with it and take me as you are?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

They are one and the same! What you see is what you get.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"They are one and the same! What you see is what you get."

I like that but also some people have developed a fantastic persona that you just have to admire too.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

What ya see is what you get with me... I guess

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not always but yes on the last bit

over a year ago

I put on a braved face when i meet, im not a very confidant person so if i didnt bite the bullet, as so to speak, id never meet anyone

i must be good at it tho cause i seem to kid everyone lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"What ya see is what you get with me... I guess "

I see boobs

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i am no different

over a year ago

I am what I am but them I am what I have made of myself. I wasn't born confident so is it a persona or a development of my natural persona?

over a year ago

The invention of the interweb and the spawning of social networking sites (whether vanilla or swinging) has given a lot of peeps confidence from behind the protection of their pc screen .. But as a result have lost a lot of human interaction skills one learns by being out there in the real world

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I am naturally a confident person, some situations i get nervous for a couple of minitr. Then back to being me. Some people may not like me im sure but im not going to be something im not. I happy disposition.

over a year ago

I only use my posh voice answering the telephone or making important calls.. Other than that Im just me... Love me or hate me i don't really mined , but hurt my family ...God help ya!!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

I get away with it..a lot of people think Im confident..im happy with that..but Im not...I lack bags of confidence and can be very shy.

But Im ok with that, until someone runs me down for being boring or unsociable..I dont mind people disliking me..as long as its for the right reasons, not the wrong ones.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

im very confident with my job,and public speaking holds no fears for me,but i couldnt go on holiday alone, for some reason it fills me with dread

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can slip in and out of different states, varying from being boisterous and playful to being quite deep and serious. Both are part of what makes up "me" and as part of the same coin.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/12 21:02:26]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I can slip in and out of different states, varying from being boisterous and playful to being quite deep and serious. Both are part of what makes up "me" and as part of the same coin."

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I only use my posh voice answering the telephone or making important calls.. Other than that Im just me... Love me or hate me i don't really mined , but hurt my family ...God help ya!!"

Posh voice lol

over a year ago

"I only use my posh voice answering the telephone or making important calls.. Other than that Im just me... Love me or hate me i don't really mined , but hurt my family ...God help ya!!

Posh voice lol"

Your just jealous Ryan

over a year ago

"Are you good at putting on a confident persona, or do you think to hell with it and take me as you are?

"

You'd have to ask other people what they though of my persona.

over a year ago

I am me, and she is she...

Wolf

over a year ago

"I can slip in and out of different states, varying from being boisterous and playful to being quite deep and serious. Both are part of what makes up "me" and as part of the same coin. "

What ya like when it gets seriously deep, and boisterous...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I only use my posh voice answering the telephone or making important calls.. Other than that Im just me... Love me or hate me i don't really mined , but hurt my family ...God help ya!!

Posh voice lol

Your just jealous Ryan "

Ooh ar lass I got a brand new combine harvester and ill give you the key

over a year ago

I'm just a mix really..the more responsive I find people towards me, the more i open my doors...not so much my backdoor though

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I can slip in and out of different states, varying from being boisterous and playful to being quite deep and serious. Both are part of what makes up "me" and as part of the same coin.

What ya like when it gets seriously deep, and boisterous... "

Well, let s just say it is full of surprised... well full of something anyway

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'm just a mix really..the more responsive I find people towards me, the more i open my doors...not so much my backdoor though "
You are somebody I simply could not describe in just one word

over a year ago

I am who i am ...... and true to that .

over a year ago

"I'm just a mix really..the more responsive I find people towards me, the more i open my doors...not so much my backdoor though You are somebody I simply could not describe in just one word "

juicesmyfanny wouldnt be to bad a description x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'm just a mix really..the more responsive I find people towards me, the more i open my doors...not so much my backdoor though You are somebody I simply could not describe in just one word

juicesmyfanny wouldnt be to bad a description x"

You are one of very few people that leave me lost for words at times...;-)

over a year ago

"Are you good at putting on a confident persona, or do you think to hell with it and take me as you are?

"

You have to take me as I am I cant be doing with all the fake b/s some people do.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

bump lol

over a year ago

I don't put on a front, I am what I am, very wysiwyg.

over a year ago

"I'm just a mix really..the more responsive I find people towards me, the more i open my doors...not so much my backdoor though You are somebody I simply could not describe in just one word

juicesmyfanny wouldnt be to bad a description xYou are one of very few people that leave me lost for words at times...;-)"

phew, shutted u up at last....good mouth action babe!...now look up into my eyes...u want it dont u....taste it..mmmmmmmm u love it!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

my personal persona is still an adolescent...

not really sure i want it to mature yet..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have found peoples personas to be very different ....usually in the extreme. Sometimes in a good way. On occasions not so good.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have a fake public persona which I have crafted to such a degree that now I can't even have a half decent conversation with myself

over a year ago

"I have found peoples personas to be very different ....usually in the extreme. Sometimes in a good way. On occasions not so good. "

I'm like a shy rabbit around u..ur piercing eyes and big tits make me stammer and instantly cum

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have found peoples personas to be very different ....usually in the extreme. Sometimes in a good way. On occasions not so good.

I'm like a shy rabbit around u..ur piercing eyes and big tits make me stammer and instantly cum"

Do you get extrovert rabbits then?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have found peoples personas to be very different ....usually in the extreme. Sometimes in a good way. On occasions not so good.

I'm like a shy rabbit around u..ur piercing eyes and big tits make me stammer and instantly cumDo you get extrovert rabbits then? "

Roger?

over a year ago

I'm like a shy rabbit around u..ur piercing eyes and big tits make me stammer and instantly cumDo you get extrovert rabbits then? "

buggsbunny?

over a year ago

We are what we are but tend to keep the more vulnerable side hidden from people. I think everyone does that don't they?

over a year ago

"

Professionally (if you will excuse the expression) I would say yes but it is not a persona it is experience, knowledge and preparation based.

For everything else I am just me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like to accept the difference between my identity/personality and my behaviour/emotional state of mind.

When I'm feeling shaky, as I sometimes do in certain situations, I realise it's not me, just an aspect of my emotional/behavioural repertoire. I'm happy to delve inside and construct a more robust me at that moment, as well as reveal the sensitive, nervous aspects of me, depending on who I'm with. It's often 'fuck it', and I go with the wind. As for me, people take me or leave me - I'm decent, loving and good, and that's more than good enough for anyone.

over a year ago

I am still finding out about me, so nobody else has got a cat in hells chance

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i'm me - don't like me fair enough just don't let the door hit your arse too hard as you leave.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

juicesmyfanny wouldnt be to bad a description xYou are one of very few people that leave me lost for words at times...;-)

phew, shutted u up at last....good mouth action babe!...now look up into my eyes...u want it dont u....taste it..mmmmmmmm u love it! "

You managed to shut me up for 24 hours

over a year ago

I have a persona big smile bright eyes. No one would guess that I have no self confidence or any self esteem. It's only people very very close to me know how I feel and the real me.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I have a persona big smile bright eyes. No one would guess that I have no self confidence or any self esteem. It's only people very very close to me know how I feel and the real me. "
Love the little comment on your profile

over a year ago

I mask any lack of confidence or nerves by over-talking to make it look like i'm not nervous. Then by acting like that it becomes confidence. If that makes sense.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I mask any lack of confidence or nerves by over-talking to make it look like i'm not nervous. Then by acting like that it becomes confidence. If that makes sense."
I think I understand - you mean you kind of talk yourself into confidence in a situation and as you are working on overcoming the lack in confidence it becomes reality?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I mask any lack of confidence or nerves by over-talking to make it look like i'm not nervous. Then by acting like that it becomes confidence. If that makes sense.I think I understand - you mean you kind of talk yourself into confidence in a situation and as you are working on overcoming the lack in confidence it becomes reality? "

I know that feeling well too...your not alone fella..

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

i can be a bit of a chameleon depending who im with and the situation

over a year ago

"I mask any lack of confidence or nerves by over-talking to make it look like i'm not nervous. Then by acting like that it becomes confidence. If that makes sense.I think I understand - you mean you kind of talk yourself into confidence in a situation and as you are working on overcoming the lack in confidence it becomes reality? "

Nail on the head. I always have meets saying they were nervous beforehand and to start with, like i'm not nervous myself. I then explain that I feel them too i'm just good at overcoming it in the end.

over a year ago

Nail on the head. I always have meets saying they were nervous beforehand and to start with, like i'm not nervous myself. I then explain that I feel them too i'm just good at overcoming it in the end.

Post new Message to Thread