Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mfm - fantasy into reality!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, I would love to experience an awesome mfm when it's safe to play again. But I'm not sure the best way to go about it... I'd love your advice, particularly if you've done one before! The only attempt I've had in the past involved an fwb and his friend, but way too much alcohol was involved and it all ended up rather floppy lol

So, which do you recommend or have you done:

* an MM pair on fab who do lots of mfm meets already (experienced yes, but will it feel a bit robotic?)

* a guy I fancy from fab and I ask him to 'bring a mate' (but what if I don't fancy his mate as it's REALLY awkward?)

* two guys from fab who don't know each other, but who are up for the threesome (what if they don't get on?? What if there's a weird chemistry? Would I do a social with both? A joint social? Ahhhhh)

Would love your thoughts, as I'm fussy as hell and this is preventing me from achieving my fantasy! xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a tricky one!

If I was in that situation I would make sure I know at least one of them very well just for the safety aspect.

over a year ago

Watching this thread with interest.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I did it with a fab friend and his mate, got to see the said mate first....

It worked out rather well x

over a year ago

Your poor inbox

over a year ago

If you have a Fwb then get yourselves to a club, can be a chill place to get to know people and make a decision together.

I have had three MFM and all happened in a club with a trusted Fwb.

over a year ago

I think it would work best if you know one of the guys fairly well and then look for another that might like to join you

over a year ago

But I guess we don't really know when clubs are opening is the tricky thing

over a year ago

i mfm, so firstly... yaaaasssss

of the ones ive had, clubs were by far the easiest, because it was no pressure and the environment was electric

Other times ive found two guys i liked who were open to the idea, then we set up group chats beforehand, and made it happen.

to be fair they've all been fucking mint

Enjoy Babycakes Px

over a year ago

"Your poor inbox "

Have you already flooded it?

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Greedy girl club night? Safe location and you’ll have a choice of potentials to pick from

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Do a guy u fancy on fab ask him 2 bring a m8 .but if u wear a blind fold u ain't got 2 worry about not liking the orther cos ur blindfolded ads 2 the excitement. X

over a year ago

"So, I would love to experience an awesome mfm when it's safe to play again. But I'm not sure the best way to go about it... I'd love your advice, particularly if you've done one before! The only attempt I've had in the past involved an fwb and his friend, but way too much alcohol was involved and it all ended up rather floppy lol

* an MM pair on fab who do lots of mfm meets already (experienced yes, but will it feel a bit robotic?)

* a guy I fancy from fab and I ask him to 'bring a mate' (but what if I don't fancy his mate as it's REALLY awkward?)

* two guys from fab who don't know each other, but who are up for the threesome (what if they don't get on?? What if there's a weird chemistry? Would I do a social with both? A joint social? Ahhhhh)

Would love your thoughts, as I'm fussy as hell and this is preventing me from achieving my fantasy! xx"

I will gladly volunteer and I'm sure my wing man chunkygent won't mind me putting his name forward

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

If I may jump in with my two peneth worth. The dynamic is extremely complicated when there are three virtual strangers (depending on your usual preference for meeting).

As a single guy that used to meet couples that was quite an easy dynamic, make sure they are properly “together” and up for the meet, have a social, watch their dynamic, respond to that dynamic if play ensues.

I think if I was you I would want a social with the pairing first, to see how you respond to their individual and collective personalities, discussing ground rules etc. The important element of a threesome or moresome is that everyone feels equal and “part of” the experience

over a year ago

Interesting thoughts so far, I agree I think to know at least one guy very well would be good. I don't want it to be rough, I want to feel spoiled and looked after! A club is an interesting idea, I hadn't considered that.

I do like the idea of the guys knowing each other though, seems like it would make for a more playful atmosphere all round? Although I don't want a bi mmf, just a straight mfm.

over a year ago

I had a similar experience, the new guy was hard enough, my long term partner got stage fright, so fraustrating!

I would like to try again, but have gone through similar thoughts and not reached a conclusion.

Good luck though xx

over a year ago

Call a few lads and get them together in a room. Then, trial by combat and the two winners get their reward (you)

over a year ago

"Do a guy u fancy on fab ask him 2 bring a m8 .but if u wear a blind fold u ain't got 2 worry about not liking the orther cos ur blindfolded ads 2 the excitement. X "

What could possibly go wrong!

Oh yeah, loads!

over a year ago

"

i mfm, so firstly... yaaaasssss

of the ones ive had, clubs were by far the easiest, because it was no pressure and the environment was electric

Other times ive found two guys i liked who were open to the idea, then we set up group chats beforehand, and made it happen.

to be fair they've all been fucking mint

Enjoy Babycakes Px "

Oh I sooooooo want to enjoy it Thanks for the advice!

over a year ago

"Do a guy u fancy on fab ask him 2 bring a m8 .but if u wear a blind fold u ain't got 2 worry about not liking the orther cos ur blindfolded ads 2 the excitement. X

What could possibly go wrong!

Oh yeah, loads!"

Yeah I'm not sure this idea wouldn't leave me a bit vulnerable?!

over a year ago

"Interesting thoughts so far, I agree I think to know at least one guy very well would be good. I don't want it to be rough, I want to feel spoiled and looked after! A club is an interesting idea, I hadn't considered that.

I do like the idea of the guys knowing each other though, seems like it would make for a more playful atmosphere all round? Although I don't want a bi mmf, just a straight mfm."

and I repeat me and chunkygent of the sex isnt up your street at least we will bring cake and have a giggle

over a year ago

"Call a few lads and get them together in a room. Then, trial by combat and the two winners get their reward (you) "

Lol, this sounds really funny

over a year ago

"Interesting thoughts so far, I agree I think to know at least one guy very well would be good. I don't want it to be rough, I want to feel spoiled and looked after! A club is an interesting idea, I hadn't considered that.

I do like the idea of the guys knowing each other though, seems like it would make for a more playful atmosphere all round? Although I don't want a bi mmf, just a straight mfm. and I repeat me and chunkygent of the sex isnt up your street at least we will bring cake and have a giggle "

I accept your offer of mfm cake eating

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Good luck Kitty hope you get what you desire x

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

I’d have to have one person I trust, a fwb, and then maybe look for another guy on here.

I’d love it to happen but can’t see it tbh

over a year ago

I do like the idea of the guys knowing each other though, seems like it would make for a more playful atmosphere all round? Although I don't want a bi mmf, just a straight mfm. and I repeat me and chunkygent of the sex isnt up your street at least we will bring cake and have a giggle

I accept your offer of mfm cake eating "

u see you see cake and two big strong men like me and chunky kitty u can't go wrong xx

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

To be honest with you OP this is fab. Arrange a gangbang with 20 blokes; only 2 will show (if you are lucky) and they will both be in so much shock that you are actually a female that you will be able to direct them as you wish whilst they wander around scratching their heads and saying “I don’t understand”

over a year ago

"To be honest with you OP this is fab. Arrange a gangbang with 20 blokes; only 2 will show (if you are lucky) and they will both be in so much shock that you are actually a female that you will be able to direct them as you wish whilst they wander around scratching their heads and saying “I don’t understand” "

Lol, god isn't that tragic?!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Try a club, particularly if you have a FWB to go with. I've had tens of MFMs in clubs and never been disappointed. Take your pick from a crowd of willing guys, choose before committing, and it's safe.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"To be honest with you OP this is fab. Arrange a gangbang with 20 blokes; only 2 will show (if you are lucky) and they will both be in so much shock that you are actually a female that you will be able to direct them as you wish whilst they wander around scratching their heads and saying “I don’t understand”

Lol, god isn't that tragic?! "

Tragic or opportunity? you decide

By *igerstyle2k2Man
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

If you're going to get 2 guys from here that don't know each other then it's probably best to get all 3 of you in a chatroom or on a messaging service/app and see if you all click and are open to the idea. Discuss what you're all into etc.

over a year ago

"I’d have to have one person I trust, a fwb, and then maybe look for another guy on here.

I’d love it to happen but can’t see it tbh "

I’d do the exact same find a guy you trust, friends with and both look for another guy or one of his friends

over a year ago

Sadly there is no fwb at present... I had one but he turned out to have a girlfriend I didn't know about

Alas, a vacancy has appeared lol. Two ideally

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ideally a guy you trust, a guy he knows has experience in group play/ will work well with him. Little or no alcohol or other substances

over a year ago

"Ideally a guy you trust, a guy he knows has experience in group play/ will work well with him. Little or no alcohol or other substances "

Definitely no alcohol, well for the boys at least I wasn't the issue last time lol

over a year ago

"Sadly there is no fwb at present... I had one but he turned out to have a girlfriend I didn't know about

Alas, a vacancy has appeared lol. Two ideally "

Ooooft

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Sadly there is no fwb at present... I had one but he turned out to have a girlfriend I didn't know about

Alas, a vacancy has appeared lol. Two ideally "

Then can I suggest that you have a wingwoman from fab? Now before people accuse me of being sexist I have a wingwoman on fab and if I am meeting someone I haven’t met before, I let her know (not that she gives a fuck, so perhaps get a GOOD wingwoman). Having someone knowing where you are and what you are up to helps to alleviate tension.

My advice. Social with a guy you like, get to know them, trust them, tell them you are looking for a MMF from the outset and when the time is right, sit down together and select a few options, trial them out in a social and go from there.

Most of all don’t rush it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Then can I suggest that you have a wingwoman from fab? Now before people accuse me of being sexist I have a wingwoman on fab and if I am meeting someone I haven’t met before, I let her know (not that she gives a fuck, so perhaps get a GOOD wingwoman). Having someone knowing where you are and what you are up to helps to alleviate tension.

My advice. Social with a guy you like, get to know them, trust them, tell them you are looking for a MMF from the outset and when the time is right, sit down together and select a few options, trial them out in a social and go from there.

Most of all don’t rush it. "

A safety person is always a good idea.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I had a threesome with a man I'd met a few times on here, we talked about it, he suggested his friend join us. He cooked for me one evening and then the other guy turned up after. There was never any pressure and it wouldn't of been an issue if I didnt want to go ahead but luckily his friend was fit.

We had a great time, it felt amazing to have the attention of 2 guys.

They had been in the situation before so were used to being close to each other, which led to a most pleasurable few hours!

Hope you find the right guys for you

over a year ago

Most of all don’t rush it. "

Great advice x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Check out some of the private parties (when they are back on), the single guys are handpicked to go as they are safe and reliable and are comfortable to perform in different situations, find two you like and off you go

over a year ago

A safety person is always a good idea."

I do normally let a friend know if I'm meeting a guy in a non public place for the first time. I had thought about going to a club, but I'm not sure going as a single woman is entirely wise?

over a year ago

Clubs is your best bet when they open back up

over a year ago

"I had a threesome with a man I'd met a few times on here, we talked about it, he suggested his friend join us. He cooked for me one evening and then the other guy turned up after. There was never any pressure and it wouldn't of been an issue if I didnt want to go ahead but luckily his friend was fit.

We had a great time, it felt amazing to have the attention of 2 guys.

They had been in the situation before so were used to being close to each other, which led to a most pleasurable few hours!

Hope you find the right guys for you "

Ahhhh I'm so jealous lol

By *igerstyle2k2Man
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Kitty likes to play, lovely profile and pics!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I do normally let a friend know if I'm meeting a guy in a non public place for the first time. I had thought about going to a club, but I'm not sure going as a single woman is entirely wise?"

Most clubs you'll be incredibly safe, probably safer than privately.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I do normally let a friend know if I'm meeting a guy in a non public place for the first time. I had thought about going to a club, but I'm not sure going as a single woman is entirely wise?"

Most clubs are a VERY controlled environment, the women are in charge no ifs or buts the first hour of any club event is dickheads being bounced out

over a year ago

"Kitty likes to play, lovely profile and pics!"

Thank you

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I was introduced to threesomes (and then the local gangbang scene) by my FWB, who talked me through it and I knew damn well was going to look after me. I'm glad I had that safety net and I wish it for others

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"I’d have to have one person I trust, a fwb, and then maybe look for another guy on here.

I’d do the exact same find a guy you trust, friends with and both look for another guy or one of his friends "

Sounds promising

over a year ago

I do normally let a friend know if I'm meeting a guy in a non public place for the first time. I had thought about going to a club, but I'm not sure going as a single woman is entirely wise?

Most clubs you'll be incredibly safe, probably safer than privately."

Well that's good to know, I'd always heard it was unwise to go alone

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Most clubs you'll be incredibly safe, probably safer than privately.

Well that's good to know, I'd always heard it was unwise to go alone"

It's intimidating. But choose your club carefully and keep your wits about you and you'll be fine

By *owhambamMan
over a year ago

clacton

If you have a regular guy, maybe you could choose another together, that way you both get to see and have a chance too meet beforehand.

Good luck which ever you choose the two guys will be the lucky ones

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I think clubs would be best.

And two singles males would be easiest to find, but like you say, you need them both to have the right attitude.

(Just FYI, Mr Racer would like to throw his hat into the ring )

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I’m taking notes.

over a year ago

I’ll come with you , we can have each other’s backs!

over a year ago

"I think clubs would be best.

And two singles males would be easiest to find, but like you say, you need them both to have the right attitude.

(Just FYI, Mr Racer would like to throw his hat into the ring )"

I'm very flattered!

over a year ago

I’ll come with you , we can have each other’s backs!"

That actually sounds really fun

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

[Removed by poster at 21/04/21 20:01:22]

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

"So, I would love to experience an awesome mfm when it's safe to play again. But I'm not sure the best way to go about it... I'd love your advice, particularly if you've done one before! The only attempt I've had in the past involved an fwb and his friend, but way too much alcohol was involved and it all ended up rather floppy lol

Would love your thoughts, as I'm fussy as hell and this is preventing me from achieving my fantasy! xx"

Whatever you decide I can say wow 2 lucky fellas your stunning ??

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 21/04/21 20:01:22]"

Intriguing lol

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I was introduced to threesomes (and then the local gangbang scene) by my FWB, who talked me through it and I knew damn well was going to look after me. I'm glad I had that safety net and I wish it for others"

Definitely the most important thing is having someone there you trust, then you can totally relax.

over a year ago

"I think clubs would be best.

(Just FYI, Mr Racer would like to throw his hat into the ring )"

Hat into the ring ?! woah let’s ease the Op in first.

over a year ago

That actually sounds really fun "

I think it would be

over a year ago

I think it would be "

I'm not standing next to you in a corset though. I don't need that kind of pressure in my life lol. You can wear a pillow case

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I was introduced to threesomes (and then the local gangbang scene) by my FWB, who talked me through it and I knew damn well was going to look after me. I'm glad I had that safety net and I wish it for others

Definitely the most important thing is having someone there you trust, then you can totally relax. "

I had a moment of stage fright

But yes, exactly

over a year ago

Just to update you all... It's been an hour. I still haven't had an mfm

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just to update you all... It's been an hour. I still haven't had an mfm "

over a year ago

"Just to update you all... It's been an hour. I still haven't had an mfm

"

The service in this place

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The service in this place "

I know right

(My fwb stood me up the day he'd planned my first threesome - family emergency)

over a year ago

I know right

(My fwb stood me up the day he'd planned my first threesome - family emergency)"

For goodness sake, that must have been infuriating!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Is this when there’s 2 cocks up yer arse?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I know right

For goodness sake, that must have been infuriating!"

A little. Shit happens

over a year ago

I think it would be

I'm not standing next to you in a corset though. I don't need that kind of pressure in my life lol. You can wear a pillow case "

Coming from you! If I’m wearing a pillow case, you’re wearing a bin bag

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

I know right

A little. Shit happens "

Did you finally get your 3some tho ?

over a year ago

"Just to update you all... It's been an hour. I still haven't had an mfm "

How many faf messages have you sent out with pussy and butthole pics attached?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I know right

A little. Shit happens

Did you finally get your 3some tho ? "

Yeah, and plenty more, and gangbangs, and other stuff

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

I think it would be

I'm not standing next to you in a corset though. I don't need that kind of pressure in my life lol. You can wear a pillow case

Coming from you! If I’m wearing a pillow case, you’re wearing a bin bag "

I will wear a duvet in that case if I get invited lol

over a year ago

How many faf messages have you sent out with pussy and butthole pics attached?"

I just post that straight to my public profile

over a year ago

"Is this when there’s 2 cocks up yer arse? "

Lol, I wasn't planning on it, no

over a year ago

In my experiences the best way to go would be to already have a regular partner that you trust and have chemistry so you can share desires with and then be open to experiences together in all social situations.

I’d definitely recommend finding yourself a regular one before building up to two.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

The way I found it more comfortable was with someone I was meeting regularly and found someone to join us, I felt staffer that way than two complete strangers

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I've had an mfm with a lady from fab and a friend she bought along (unexpected!).

I have to say it was a really hot night. Both me and him were really into her and because of the dynamics it was totally all about her. She was the centre of attention and it was such a turn on to watch her fulfilling her fantasy.

Kitty - hit me up if you need some help

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Greedy girl club night? Safe location and you’ll have a choice of potentials to pick from

"

This is likely to be my route.. no stress if people don't turn up xx

over a year ago

In

over a year ago

"In "

Out

over a year ago

"In

Out "

In again

over a year ago

"In

Out

In again "

Out again

I've cummed

over a year ago

I’d do the exact same find a guy you trust, friends with and both look for another guy or one of his friends

Sounds promising "

Haha you know

over a year ago

"In

Out

In again

Out again

I've cummed"

Shake it all about.

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

Mfm is overrated, mfmfm is much more fun

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

south west

I was lucky enough to of had a bi MMF with a friend of mine, he did most of the searching knowing what I liked, we had lots of group chats till the time felt right to meet. Can’t wait to do it again.

over a year ago

I’d say definitely make a friend first ... or pick one you already have ... then pick another between you. Meet socially and see if the click is there. If it is then it’s so damn good you’ll have theee best time ever. I can’t even begin to explain lol - I hope you get your fantasy

Kxxx

over a year ago

Thanks all for the advice! Sounds like finding a fwb first and then adding someone else later is the way forward. Guess I just need to find myself a guy then!

Also thanks to F&B for his input

over a year ago

"Thanks all for the advice! Sounds like finding a fwb first and then adding someone else later is the way forward. Guess I just need to find myself a guy then!

Also thanks to F&B for his input "

me chunky cake the search is over

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Kitty, get yourself to a club, you'll have the pick of the guys there. You can socialise for a while so you can sort out who the dick heads are from the ones that take your fancy. Quiz them on their experiences ie what dynamics have they done before, how did they find it etc. Then when your ready take two of them off to a room.

BTW, if you go with fallen angel then you could look after each other and have a mfmf.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Mfm is overrated, mfmfm is much more fun"

Does that spill over into a orgy or do the females swop places, as this sounds fun

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Mfm is overrated, mfmfm is much more fun

Does that spill over into a orgy or do the females swop places, as this sounds fun "

Yes

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Should do raffle tickets

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

There are a number of MM couples who advertise themselves as a pair, played together regular so are used to each other. You can set up a group chat with them until you felt comfortable to go ahead with it.

As people have said, having a trusted friend would be better as you both can look and set up a group chat to see how you all get on.

You can also friend a couple who have established single guys then you’ll have 2 guys and a girl can join in or watch depending on your persuasion

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

All of my MMF experiences have been with either a couple as the extra male or as a couple with an extra man.

In my experience, the way that it works best is to have a basic dynamic that you add another person to. In that way, my advice is to find someone that you gel with, a FB or FWB possibly or just a repeat meet that you can trust, then find another to add to the dynamic.

In this way, you’re in charge of the situation, you can relax and trust at least one person in the situation and it makes the situation more natural.

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

Would love your thoughts, as I'm fussy as hell and this is preventing me from achieving my fantasy! xx

Should do raffle tickets "

If al have 69 tickets as that’s my favourite number

over a year ago

"Call a few lads and get them together in a room. Then, trial by combat and the two winners get their reward (you)

Lol, this sounds really funny "

I like this idea. Love the thought of numerous guys all fighting to get the chance to be with me!

That's going to be fantasy fodder for a while now I think.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"To be honest with you OP this is fab. Arrange a gangbang with 20 blokes; only 2 will show (if you are lucky) and they will both be in so much shock that you are actually a female that you will be able to direct them as you wish whilst they wander around scratching their heads and saying “I don’t understand” "

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I've done an mmf with a few different couples. It seemed to work if the m/f were a couple or knew each other very well rather than complete strangers. We communicated first and they required face pic. It went very well.

By *entlemenpipMan
over a year ago

not far

I would say it depends what you want.

Do you want to be worshiped by two guys at the same time.

Do you want to join a male couple as the spice to thier relationship.

Or do you want a filthy fuck fest where all holes are goals. All are valid

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Fantasy’s are best kept as fantasy’s. The reality is rarely as good as you want it to be as you can put undue pressure on yourself.

A friend on mine on here tried to organise a MFM for herself (with her partner not involved), and in the end she just spent the night in the hotel with her partner as all the other males flaked out. She said it was one of the hardest things to arrange and took up a lot of her time.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Is this when there’s 2 cocks up yer arse?

Lol, I wasn't planning on it, no "

I don’t play Newton’s cradle with another blokes knackers

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Fantasy’s are best kept as fantasy’s. The reality is rarely as good as you want it to be as you can put undue pressure on yourself.

A friend on mine on here tried to organise a MFM for herself (with her partner not involved), and in the end she just spent the night in the hotel with her partner as all the other males flaked out. She said it was one of the hardest things to arrange and took up a lot of her time.

"

I'd agree for gangbangs - I've never had a problem for threesomes

By *um2me123Man
over a year ago

burin

Hoping to join a mfm in the future. Been chatting with a friendly couple. Have to admit the thrill of it is real. But nervous already. Sometimes is fantasy best kept that way? Will be a first besides one on one fun.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Go to a club chance of find two you like and then have the be free same day and then turn up.

over a year ago

Go to club when it re opens and see who takes your fancy

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

"Call a few lads and get them together in a room. Then, trial by combat and the two winners get their reward (you)

Lol, this sounds really funny

I like this idea. Love the thought of numerous guys all fighting to get the chance to be with me!

That's going to be fantasy fodder for a while now I think. "

Being a late cummer will I still get in hehehe

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Well by being a little more open about considering guys who contacted you is a start

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Well by being a little more open about considering guys who contacted you is a start"

Veiled passive aggressive comment!

If you’ve messaged and she’s not responded, then take that as a no.

Quite why anyone should compromise their standards, especially if it’s just because it doesn’t include you, is entitled and creepy behaviour

over a year ago

"Well by being a little more open about considering guys who contacted you is a start"

You haven't even messaged me?

over a year ago

"I would say it depends what you want.

Or do you want a filthy fuck fest where all holes are goals. All are valid "

Definitely the first one!

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Definitely the first one!"

That is the way it should be!!

over a year ago

Definitely the first one!

That is the way it should be!!"

I think so. Each to their own of course, but for me personally, if I got the sense that a man thought of me as just a bunch of holes, he'll never be welcome in any of them!

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Done this alot of times but its easier being a couple, just need to invite 1 guy.

We are looking to invite 2 guys so wife can play with 3 cocks.

We have a few regulars that are up for it but they were abit pushy when we met them by themselves so might need to look again.

over a year ago

"Done this alot of times but its easier being a couple, just need to invite 1 guy.

We have a few regulars that are up for it but they were abit pushy when we met them by themselves so might need to look again."

Pushy how? What sort of things would you suggest are red flags when organising this?

over a year ago

I think they are hard to arrange

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

"Done this alot of times but its easier being a couple, just need to invite 1 guy.

We have a few regulars that are up for it but they were abit pushy when we met them by themselves so might need to look again.

Pushy how? What sort of things would you suggest are red flags when organising this?"

We set limits as wife is into soft swing but they turn up wanting a fuck, we even tell them on the phone its no fucking.

over a year ago

Pushy how? What sort of things would you suggest are red flags when organising this?

We set limits as wife is into soft swing but they turn up wanting a fuck, we even tell them on the phone its no fucking. "

Ah I see, yes boundaries should always be respected. I personally will definitely be wanting sex lol, but whatever is agreed should then happen.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Pushy is definitely a no go

over a year ago

Had one mmf a very long time ago... wasn’t on here then.

Was arranged by my now ex husband ... as I arranged a mff for his 40th birthday... and got to say I hated every second.. and called a stop pleading a belly ache. I just felt like I was being outfucked by them both.... they seemed to be far too busy trying to out do each other’s techniques without a single thought for me.

Really did put me off.. and fearful of doing another.

over a year ago

"Had one mmf a very long time ago... wasn’t on here then.

Was arranged by my now ex husband ... as I arranged a mff for his 40th birthday... and got to say I hated every second.. and called a stop pleading a belly ache. I just felt like I was being outfucked by them both.... they seemed to be far too busy trying to out do each other’s techniques without a single thought for me.

"

Oh no! That's a shame, I wonder if that happens often?

over a year ago

Oh no! That's a shame, I wonder if that happens often? "

No idea.. but almost 9 yrs later and it still puts me off.

over a year ago

"

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy an experience that should have been all about your pleasure!

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy an experience that should have been all about your pleasure!"

Maybe it’s wasn’t the right couple for you or the right time I’m sure there’s a couple out there that would make your love and make you feel amazing

By *owhambamMan
over a year ago

clacton

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy an experience that should have been all about your pleasure!"

I think this is why you should go with someone you already know well, and know he will respect your wishes, when the other guy sees how your friend is reacting he should work together for your best interest. Set out your boundaries way before you meet, I’m sure you will out the ones that seem to have their own agenda, rather than yours. It’s supposed to be your pleasure that is priority so as soon as it looks like going away stop play and remind them of boundaries. They will be lucky too have the chance with such a beauty

over a year ago

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy an experience that should have been all about your pleasure! I think this is why you should go with someone you already know well, and know he will respect your wishes, when the other guy sees how your friend is reacting he should work together for your best interest. Set out your boundaries way before you meet, I’m sure you will out the ones that seem to have their own agenda, rather than yours. It’s supposed to be your pleasure that is priority so as soon as it looks like going away stop play and remind them of boundaries. They will be lucky too have the chance with such a beauty "

Aw thank you xx

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

Ive only joined a mf couples for MFM threesomes but they have been a blast!

I guess if you found the right two guys it could work but be a lot easier if they new each other.

On that note any guys wanna team up and offer a MM service for people haha

By *hris_hhMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Ive only joined a mf couples for MFM threesomes but they have been a blast!

I guess if you found the right two guys it could work but be a lot easier if they new each other.

On that note any guys wanna team up and offer a MM service for people haha"

I’ve often thought about doing this!

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Two guys from fabs and striptease to build up the chemistry.

over a year ago

Try them all, then come back to report your findings

By *ony51963Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

My 2 MMF experiences were mildly disapointing. My fab at the time wanted to experience. Both times hosts stated bi curious once play began they were only interested in her leaving me sat like a spare part..

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've found the best way is at a club.

Sometimes some guys know each other and on certain nights (greedy girls), it's kinda expected

I won't ask anyone to bring a mate, would you be ok if a guy asked you to do that?

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

MFM is my absolute favourite xxx

Mrs N

By *winckle toesMan
over a year ago

norwich

Who doesn’t love it

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

"Ive only joined a mf couples for MFM threesomes but they have been a blast!

On that note any guys wanna team up and offer a MM service for people haha

I’ve often thought about doing this!"

Not sure how to meet the other... "half?"

Most guys who message me are not the kinda guy I think are suited to offering a mm "pampering" service

By *rKinksMan
over a year ago

Alton

Two guys from fabs and striptease to build up the chemistry. "

Now that sounds like fun

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

MFM is absolutely amazing. M has been left in a quivering wreck from them in a good way

Could only recommend them to any woman, M would suggest it’s a must.

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"MFM is absolutely amazing. M has been left in a quivering wreck from them in a good way

Could only recommend them to any woman, M would suggest it’s a must. "

Oh yes, absolutely amazing to join a couple for MFM fun.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

Shame one of the Chuckle Brothers died

Post new Message to Thread