Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shopping in in sexy clothes

Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yesterday there was a lady in her 50’s with blue hair, hat, leather jacket, red high heeled stilleto boots, using a walking stick in our local B&Q..

Also I’ve seen a lady in Tesco’s shopping wearing short skirt and stockings (which were very visible) with high heels and looking very hot!!

I am in awe of sexy clothing in public places

Xx

Anyone else got any similar experiences or maybe you dress like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple
over a year ago

unknown

Hi Stella yes I always dress to impress regardless of where I'm going deffo makes one feel good n you just never know who you might bump into first impressions really do count in my book lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ive seen a woman in tesco a few times wearing what can only be supposed to be a negligee style nightie - definitely crossed the line into inappropriate

over a year ago

Won't somebody think of the children!?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

When the sun was first shining hot at the end of March I thought right I'm going to make an effort so I wore a floaty dress, sandles and jewellery to tescos, I received so many death stare looks from the women

Now I just stick to looking nice when shopping in town

over a year ago

"When the sun was first shining hot at the end of March I thought right I'm going to make an effort so I wore a floaty dress, sandles and jewellery to tescos, I received so many death stare looks from the women

Now I just stick to looking nice when shopping in town "

F*ck em - let them stare , we have no where to go these days and i bet you looked and felt great!

over a year ago

You wear whatever the fuck you want.

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"When the sun was first shining hot at the end of March I thought right I'm going to make an effort so I wore a floaty dress, sandles and jewellery to tescos, I received so many death stare looks from the women

Now I just stick to looking nice when shopping in town "

Ah fuck that ..they weren't death stares that was the "hell look at her , i wish i could look that good " kinda stare ....otherwise known as jealousy!

I'm sure you looked knockout .

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

When I go shopping, I always aim to look elegant, but feminine, and appropriate, I genuinely don’t want to draw any more attention than I would already, I try to blend into the background.

So it’s an appropriate knee length skirt, and moderate 2”heels. I do sometimes wear fully Fashioned stockings, but will wear nude or copper coloured ones. Black FF stockings are definately a preserve for the evening ... or the bedroom ( I should be so lucky!!)

I definitely feel sexy, feminine, and elegant.

R xx

That

over a year ago

I’m going to start shopping in Tesco’s

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I saw a young woman yesterday (I mentioned this on another thread) looking fabulous in a full skirt and tiny bandeau top. She looked sexy and confident and was clearly relishing her youth and attractiveness. It was a pleasure to see

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Tesco’s was Belmont in Hereford

B&Q likewise Hereford

Post new Message to Thread