Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I have been here months I have been polite when messaging I understand I am 1 of a thousand males single here

But can't get a meet or even a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

No one meeting due to COVID

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

My best tip would be only message people that you fit what they are specifically looking for, will save you loads of time and effort.

Don't expect replies, obsess about them or let it get you down, it is what it is, you won't be everyone's type.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meets unless your joining some one out side while maintaining social distancing aren't legal yet so your going to struggle getting one of them, messages.... only message people you think you will have some thing to talk about and be polite and interesting don't talk about sex straight away and don't ask for pics of any type even a face pic until you have been chatting a while.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know due to covid but I was here 2yrs ago and left as had no joy

I do only reply to people I identifie with but they mostly want

Those who have verifications

By *olden PoleMan
over a year ago

Thal

My good man 6 months is but a micro second on fab.

Continue to message those you like with respect and truth, join in the fun and games in the forums and you will pique someone’s interest.

Patience my friend as the world slowly unravels again

over a year ago

"I know due to covid but I was here 2yrs ago and left as had no joy

I do only reply to people I identifie with but they mostly want

Those who have verifications "

once they reopen go to a club should get verified from meeting people

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I would possibly remove the cock pic...or at least have it as the last one there so it isn't the first thing to hit you in the face

Its just a trigger for some people.

I have never had one in public and it has never been an issue, yet you often see frustrated statuses about their ubiquitousness

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Stuff a dress on !! Works for me x

over a year ago

I think the issue is most men start punching well above there weight me included haha. To me it’s all fun and games and persistence does pay off as long as you don’t turn into a pest

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Answered your own question o/p. 50-1 ratio of men v women...probably more actually. Join in with cam/forum chat and just treat it like a social club is best.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

The site is a 1/3 of the swinging scene and the easiest way to bin people if you’re getting a lot of interest as a woman or a couple. So a lady gets 100 messages a day, it’s unmanageable so deletes the lot and waits for the next day and another 100 messages appear.

At a social (2/3) or club (3/3) she won’t have 100 guys circling her saying ‘fancy a fuk’ but guys doing their best to come across well and hopefully some fun. But you also get to show your personality more and it’s a lot better than a few photos and some texts that’s on your profile.

So get out when the clubs and socials start again (hopefully in June) or stick your message in the queue of a 100 others guys

Post new Message to Thread