Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will here in 30mins

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Gotta be life surely ( is death row applicable in that county?)

over a year ago

If he found guilty he could get 40 years

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

He deserves it.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

Yes he does deserve all that is coming to him whilst in prison....life in a mainly black prison...payback time!!

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Gotta be life surely ( is death row applicable in that county?)"

Shame it's not Pennslayvania or New Jersey where old smokey is still active.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Gotta be life surely ( is death row applicable in that county?)

Shame it's not Pennslayvania or New Jersey where old smokey is still active."

Something I read in the guardian so it may not be the case

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Gotta be life surely ( is death row applicable in that county?)

Shame it's not Pennslayvania or New Jersey where old smokey is still active.

Something I read in the guardian so it may not be the case "

Lol no electric chair here.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Good call jurors

over a year ago

Guilty on all counts !

over a year ago

Just watched it.

Didn’t sounds like even his defence team could come up with much to cast any doubt.

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Justice served. The defence was pretty weak, and the prosecution did well to stay on track

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

All over...I hope no trouble or riots or looting.. celebration fine...

over a year ago

Let’s hope things start to change as a result of this verdict.

over a year ago

"All over...I hope no trouble or riots or looting.. celebration fine..."

Looking calm so far.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I really hope this sparks much needed changes in the American police service. RIP George.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

It really was the only verdict they could deliver. Well done

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Let’s hope things start to change as a result of this verdict. "

I am not optimistic

over a year ago

"Let’s hope things start to change as a result of this verdict.

I am not optimistic "

Nor am I to be honest.

over a year ago

"Justice served. The defence was pretty weak, and the prosecution did well to stay on track "

I’m so happy, honestly the the defence were reaching so hard.

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Are the other officers going on trial as well?

over a year ago

Good now I can sleep peacefully until the rittenhouse trial.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I felt sorry for the rookie who was only a few hours on active service

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Not many posts...guess not many people give a flying monkeys in this country..

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Not many posts...guess not many people give a flying monkeys in this country.."

Not many posts about Syria or Myanmar or the West Bank either , I wonder how many could even point to them on a map. We have a limited capacity to give a fuck. I hope it brings about change in the US but am not hopeful, violence is ingrained in the history and culture of the US. There’s been over 50 mass shootings just since Atlanta on March 16 !

over a year ago

"Are the other officers going on trial as well?"

I believe they can now be prosecuted as they could be found guilty by association with someone who has just been convicted

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Not many posts...guess not many people give a flying monkeys in this country..

Not many posts about Syria or Myanmar or the West Bank either , I wonder how many could even point to them on a map. We have a limited capacity to give a fuck. I hope it brings about change in the US but am not hopeful, violence is ingrained in the history and culture of the US. There’s been over 50 mass shootings just since Atlanta on March 16 !"

You are right there ..

Nobody gives a fuck unless it affects their own back yard..

over a year ago

Not many posts about Syria or Myanmar or the West Bank either , I wonder how many could even point to them on a map. We have a limited capacity to give a fuck. I hope it brings about change in the US but am not hopeful, violence is ingrained in the history and culture of the US. There’s been over 50 mass shootings just since Atlanta on March 16 !"

Who's fault is that for the mass shootings ? You do realize the are no distinction of color. Guns always and forever be a standard in our culture. We do not trust government at all.

over a year ago

"I really hope this sparks much needed changes in the American police service. RIP George. "

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Not many posts about Syria or Myanmar or the West Bank either , I wonder how many could even point to them on a map. We have a limited capacity to give a fuck. I hope it brings about change in the US but am not hopeful, violence is ingrained in the history and culture of the US. There’s been over 50 mass shootings just since Atlanta on March 16 !

Who's fault is that for the mass shootings ? You do realize the are no distinction of color. Guns always and forever be a standard in our culture. We do not trust government at all. "

It's protected and if I lived there I would have a gun to protect against rattlesnakes and wild bears..

over a year ago

Who's fault is that for the mass shootings ? You do realize the are no distinction of color. Guns always and forever be a standard in our culture. We do not trust government at all.

It's protected and if I lived there I would have a gun to protect against rattlesnakes and wild bears.."

Thanks people do not understand...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

It's protected and if I lived there I would have a gun to protect against rattlesnakes and wild bears..

Thanks people do not understand..."

Many in the UK lead sheltered lives.. they don't know what a wilderness is or the vulnerability of being in one... Guns used responsibly are your friend...

over a year ago

Many in the UK lead sheltered lives.. they don't know what a wilderness is or the vulnerability of being in one... Guns used responsibly are your friend..."

Deal with it every day. Media portrayal is the problem.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Many in the UK lead sheltered lives.. they don't know what a wilderness is or the vulnerability of being in one... Guns used responsibly are your friend...

Deal with it every day. Media portrayal is the problem."

It is.. keep it clean, treat it well, know your drills, strop and assemble and you can rely on it...it is a tool just like a hammer or a chisel

over a year ago

It is.. keep it clean, treat it well, know your drills, strop and assemble and you can rely on it...it is a tool just like a hammer or a chisel "

Always I will defend that right. I do not need a big city politician to tell me otherwise.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

It is.. keep it clean, treat it well, know your drills, strop and assemble and you can rely on it...it is a tool just like a hammer or a chisel

Always I will defend that right. I do not need a big city politician to tell me otherwise. "

I would carry arms if I were an American citizen.. it is your right

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think UK media should stop reporting on a lot of events in america. It might calm things down over here. We always seem to revolt on stuff that happens over there!

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We have an American centric press on some issues. Can never work out our coverage of us elections.

Dont give a monkeys who their president is

over a year ago

"I think UK media should stop reporting on a lot of events in america. It might calm things down over here. We always seem to revolt on stuff that happens over there! "

Everyone is global now.

over a year ago

I grew up there it’s a v complex & diverse culture but also quite segregated, the way neighbourhoods & communities are set up.

People are not mixed in the same way as we are here. (But this was based on where I lived so not necessarily representative of all US)

Wrt to gun ownership I get the right to own & keep guns in rural settings etc but don’t agree that anyone or everyone should be able to walk into a gun store & buy a gun.

It becomes a, well everyone else has a gun so I now need one to protect myself against everyone else who has a gun, it’s self perpetuating & needs more checks & heavy licensing in my opinion.

However cop violence against all people does need to be addressed & hopefully this verdict will go a way to starting that change.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Result

Hopefully it's a new beginning

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"Jury reached verdict in Floyd case on tv"

Great result and the right one I think.

over a year ago

"I grew up there it’s a v complex & diverse culture but also quite segregated, the way neighbourhoods & communities are set up.

People are not mixed in the same way as we are here. (But this was based on where I lived so not necessarily representative of all US)

Wrt to gun ownership I get the right to own & keep guns in rural settings etc but don’t agree that anyone or everyone should be able to walk into a gun store & buy a gun.

It becomes a, well everyone else has a gun so I now need one to protect myself against everyone else who has a gun, it’s self perpetuating & needs more checks & heavy licensing in my opinion.

However cop violence against all people does need to be addressed & hopefully this verdict will go a way to starting that change."

Glad Chauvin got convicted it enacting change. But you are right rual folk have a different view on guns. Let's just celebrate a victory for urban people.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Now the sentence isn't going to fit the crime I'm guessing 15 to 30 something years or between

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

"Not many posts...guess not many people give a flying monkeys in this country.."

I don’t think it’s that at all. This last 12-15 months has been a shit show, and if you think back to how active this place (and the world) was back in May 2020 I don’t think we could say that no one gave a monkeys.

It’s draining, and we have to look after ourselves on times like these. I personally struggled to watch most of the case, limiting myself to viral clips and the closing statements.

Outward expression of emotions doesn’t override those who keep it in and hope for better.

Don’t be so hard on everyone. Personally I watched the verdict, made a few online posts about it and went to bed and hoped I didn’t wake up to mayhem.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Now the sentence isn't going to fit the crime I'm guessing 15 to 30 something years or between "

How much would if be in the UK?

over a year ago

Whilst the man is undoubtedly guilty of what we would term manslaughter, he has been found guilty of 2nd Degree Murder, which requires intent, albeit spontaneously not premeditated, and 3rd degree murder which is negligent/reckless, i.e. no intent. These are contradictory? Setting up for an appeal/mistrial?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Now the sentence isn't going to fit the crime I'm guessing 15 to 30 something years or between

How much would if be in the UK?

"

It all depends upon location because each part of UK have different guidelines and then theirs first offence but still could be anything from 15 to 25 years other things that normally do get looked into negligent, known should've known our UK system has failed from a long time ago

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Life should be life way things used to be

Post new Message to Thread