Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Drag Race

Jump to newest

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Ok everyone

I know that I am well behind. Like only through half of season 8, but Ru Paul’s drag race is really starting to affect my attitude to life. I mean I have finally got the whole “ if you don’t love yourself how can you love someone else?” schtick a few years ago, but drag race is really reaffirming it for me.

Ladies of whichever flavour, what has Ru Paul’s Drag Race done for you if anything?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It's given me lots of inspiration for dance costumes in the past

I'd love to learn how to do my eye makeup like that though...some of them look amazing

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Love the makeup

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"It's given me lots of inspiration for dance costumes in the past

I'd love to learn how to do my eye makeup like that though...some of them look amazing "

Don’t they just?!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Love the makeup "

Oh I would so love to play with the makeup more! Face painting was my outlet for many years. I have only just realised that it’s time to apply it to my own darn face..... and then Covid hits. Such is friggin life!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better drag race was when Brian O’Connor rocked up in Miami in a Skyline R34 GTR

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Better drag race was when Brian O’Connor rocked up in Miami in a Skyline R34 GTR "

Well it’s not a bad car, but a Dodge Viper or a Cobra make my panties way more moist

Post new Message to Thread