Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Page 1 material

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So fellas we all know what we like to see on a woman and we can see why somw of you lovely ladies get to page 1 of the hot pics. But ladies what kinda pic would get a guy to page 1 (of mens hot pics)

Is it all about a massive cock as page one of mens hot pics seems to be dominated by that or do u look for something else to fab a pic?

Ps does my new profile pic stand a chance of getting there????

All fabs welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s dominated by big cocks cause it’s predominantly men who’ve fabbed them, most women have slightly more refined tastes.

over a year ago

"It’s dominated by big cocks cause it’s predominantly men who’ve fabbed them, most women have slightly more refined tastes. "

This

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"So fellas we all know what we like to see on a woman and we can see why somw of you lovely ladies get to page 1 of the hot pics. But ladies what kinda pic would get a guy to page 1 (of mens hot pics)

Is it all about a massive cock as page one of mens hot pics seems to be dominated by that or do u look for something else to fab a pic?

All fabs welcome "

I would have liked your pics more if the button was unfastened and zip was down.

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I visually prefer women, few men catch my eye. But men have a penis... and I like them so...

I'm no help.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I didn't even know there was a separate one for men.

I would always prefer a torso or a bottom, or a half dressed suited/uniformed man than just the cock.

over a year ago

"I visually prefer women, few men catch my eye. But men have a penis... and I like them so...

I'm no help."

_luebellracer your no use at all lol

over a year ago

"So fellas we all know what we like to see on a woman and we can see why somw of you lovely ladies get to page 1 of the hot pics. But ladies what kinda pic would get a guy to page 1 (of mens hot pics)

All fabs welcome

I would have liked your pics more if the button was unfastened and zip was down."

perve

over a year ago

"It’s dominated by big cocks cause it’s predominantly men who’ve fabbed them, most women have slightly more refined tastes. "
hence asking what women would wanna fab

over a year ago

honestly couldn't tell you what makes me fab a guy's pics.. it isn't all just about dick.

arms, shoulders, hands, smile.

The whole kit and kaboodle Px

over a year ago

There’s a Page 1? I thought there was only ever a Page 3

over a year ago

"honestly couldn't tell you what makes me fab a guy's pics.. it isn't all just about dick.

arms, shoulders, hands, smile.

The whole kit and kaboodle Px "

Well u was the first person to fab my new picture b4 I even did this thread to thank you quack

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

There should be more votes for blokes in red shorts

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Why are you looking for women's advice Wookie? We all know it's guys that are going to get you to the top spot, so go on, get your dick out

LvM

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If your cock was in the pic then I’d have fabbed it but alas, it’s not so ......

over a year ago

Ive been on page 1 (of men’s) and never had my cock out. I do think however that 90%+ of the fabs were from men. Was still nice to receive

over a year ago

"Why are you looking for women's advice Wookie? We all know it's guys that are going to get you to the top spot, so go on, get your dick out

LvM"

I see your line of thought and while I appreciate any and all fabs and take any compliments I figure a fab from a woman or a couple os worth maybe 10 of a single guy so if a woman likes it im on for a winner in that sense you see

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Why are you looking for women's advice Wookie? We all know it's guys that are going to get you to the top spot, so go on, get your dick out

LvM

I see your line of thought and while I appreciate any and all fabs and take any compliments I figure a fab from a woman or a couple os worth maybe 10 of a single guy so if a woman likes it im on for a winner in that sense you see "

Imagine if that's how the fabbing algorithm actually worked

LvM

over a year ago

"If your cock was in the pic then I’d have fabbed it but alas, it’s not so ...... "
your such a perve luna I have done another very similar where u can see the base of my cock so leaving some to the imagination

over a year ago

LvM

I see your line of thought and while I appreciate any and all fabs and take any compliments I figure a fab from a woman or a couple os worth maybe 10 of a single guy so if a woman likes it im on for a winner in that sense you see

Imagine if that's how the fabbing algorithm actually worked

LvM"

its probs closer to 1 in 100 so for very 1 woman fab you would get 100 guy fabs lol

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"If your cock was in the pic then I’d have fabbed it but alas, it’s not so ...... your such a perve luna I have done another very similar where u can see the base of my cock so leaving some to the imagination "

That’s more like it! Duly fabbed

over a year ago

"If your cock was in the pic then I’d have fabbed it but alas, it’s not so ...... your such a perve luna I have done another very similar where u can see the base of my cock so leaving some to the imagination

That’s more like it! Duly fabbed "

thank u

over a year ago

Only 3 fabs on my profile pic so I'm guessing its not the right look lol

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I got onto page 1 mens on my single account with a pic of me wearing a shirt and tie, with sleeves rolled up and holding up wrist restraints and giving the ‘come here’ finger wiggle.

I was chuffed with my artistic creation until I looked above and some guy had whacked his cock in a hot dog bun ...no mustard or sauce...just a dick in a bun!

So in answer to your question I have no clue what works but don’t think about it too much

K

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Having just looked at the first four pages of hot pics (men only) for research, I would probably only have fab’d two at a push if I’d come across them.

Having gone through the first four pages of photos I’ve fab’d it is a gallery of bums, backs, torsos along with some faces and artistic shots of all genders, so that shows what catches my eye

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I didn't even know there was a separate one for men.

I would always prefer a torso or a bottom, or a half dressed suited/uniformed man than just the cock."

No idea what you could be talking about.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

If he could juggle with his penis

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Maybe you should ask the giant penises I have never fabbed a giant penis pic I’m not sure many ladies do the question is who does

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Having just looked at the first four pages of hot pics (men only) for research, I would probably only have fab’d two at a push if I’d come across them.

Having gone through the first four pages of photos I’ve fab’d it is a gallery of bums, backs, torsos along with some faces and artistic shots of all genders, so that shows what catches my eye

"

I obviously had to have a little peruse after you said that and I found 7, my interests for tattoos, thighs and cute faces

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Seems to be a bearded, tattooed brick out house with a third leg look at me sort of thing going on.

Each to their own

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Having just looked at the first four pages of hot pics (men only) for research, I would probably only have fab’d two at a push if I’d come across them.

I obviously had to have a little peruse after you said that and I found 7, my interests for tattoos, thighs and cute faces "

Haha tattoos and thighs definitely caught my eye

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

You know what I like to see but thats me. I can't speak for everybody else.

You got your cock out the other day. I had to get my magnifying glass out my eyes not as good use to be now I'm old xx

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

This

over a year ago

Tbh I fab 10 times more female pics than guys. Although I usually prefer sex with guys I'm actually far more attracted to women!

I hate to sound shallow but an artful shot or a gym bod/poster boy type, a huge cock, or a black and white of a muscly tattooed guy xx

over a year ago

"You know what I like to see but thats me. I can't speak for everybody else.

You got your cock out the other day. I had to get my magnifying glass out my eyes not as good use to be now I'm old xx"

your not nice to me

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

You got your cock out the other day. I had to get my magnifying glass out my eyes not as good use to be now I'm old xx your not nice to me "

Cruel to be kind they say xx

over a year ago

You got your cock out the other day. I had to get my magnifying glass out my eyes not as good use to be now I'm old xx your not nice to me

Cruel to be kind they say xx"

saying its small isn't kind it won't get any bigger

Post new Message to Thread