Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Patience

Jump to newest

By *luebellRacer OP   Couple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Jeeez Louise!

I'm known for my impatience, and I'm ready and raring to get back out there, but my goodness!

This last few weeks the meet requests have been rife, the "why does no one want to meet me" posts are rolling in, "I'm vaccinated" ads everywhere.

Meets will be allowed and happening when it's legal, Fab will open the meets section the same.

So if you've joined Fab during the last year, just wait it out a bit longer hey? Quit whining, it isn't attractive. You'll see the full frivolity of this place when covid is under control.

so much eye rolls.

Rant over, I'm off for a snickers.

P.s. I'm not deluded, I know people have been meeting throughout this whole debacle.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

This is the first time for the whole of lockdown that mine have stopped....I dont mean died off, they have totally stopped

over a year ago

Shropshire

"This is the first time for the whole of lockdown that mine have stopped....I dont mean died off, they have totally stopped

"

Maybe they've found some takers

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"This is the first time for the whole of lockdown that mine have stopped....I dont mean died off, they have totally stopped

Maybe they've found some takers "

No idea.....I think my bubble may have burst

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I changed my profile 10 mind ago and had no success. God this site is so shit and full of fakes and timewasters.

over a year ago

Shropshire

"I changed my profile 10 mind ago and had no success. God this site is so shit and full of fakes and timewasters."

I'm leaving!

(P.s. be back in 10 mins)

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I hope the snickers helped OP, you're normally part of the Bring Back the Flirting brigade so they really must be getting on your tits.

over a year ago

Shropshire

"I hope the snickers helped OP, you're normally part of the Bring Back the Flirting brigade so they really must be getting on your tits. "

I tried flirty threads again, they get pushed off by this or that threads or complaining threads.

It's also period time, so that won't be helping ... the chocolate will though. I'm out of snickers, so having a mars bar

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m thinking that I’m running low on patience as well as can be seen from my current thread!

Pass me a Mars bar please?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My filters remain at "pandemic, fuck off" or I may have lost it

over a year ago

Shropshire

"I’m thinking that I’m running low on patience as well as can be seen from my current thread!

Pass me a Mars bar please? "

But after this one, I've only got one left! You'll have to fight Mr Racer for it... in a paddling pool of jelly... in tight whtie boxers

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I’m thinking that I’m running low on patience as well as can be seen from my current thread!

But after this one, I've only got one left! You'll have to fight Mr Racer for it... in a paddling pool of jelly... in tight whtie boxers "

Pervert!!!

This should only ever be done for a curly wurly

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

But after this one, I've only got one left! You'll have to fight Mr Racer for it... in a paddling pool of jelly... in tight whtie boxers "

What, again?!

Ok, if I must but this is the last time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know whats being written here, I am just mesmerised by OPs hair

over a year ago

Shropshire

"I don't know whats being written here, I am just mesmerised by OPs hair "

Sorry, it's blue now

over a year ago

"I don't know whats being written here, I am just mesmerised by OPs hair

Sorry, it's blue now "

Haha don't apologise for anything you. I am still gawping

over a year ago

Shropshire

But after this one, I've only got one left! You'll have to fight Mr Racer for it... in a paddling pool of jelly... in tight whtie boxers

What, again?!

Ok, if I must but this is the last time"

Have I missed something, what are you and Mr Racer getting up to when I'm not around?

I'm watching this time!

(P.s. thanks for perking me up out of my grumpy mood!)

over a year ago

Shropshire

I think it's worked... we've had no more propositions today!

over a year ago

Patience ,it's not really that difficult and anyone worth meeting will understand and if they don't make sure they close the door on the way out !! We all get horny but with so many people dead and all the harrowing stuff the doctors and nurses are dealing with a few more months of celibacy lol.

Who knows I might join the priesthood lmao

over a year ago

Even as a guy with no pics and first paragraph saying it should go without saying about not meeting in the pandemic etc, I get messages which baffle my mind. The absolute vast majority are not aimed at me specifically I’m sure, but it’s still ignorant god knows what women with public pictures and low / no filters get.

Post new Message to Thread