Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do those who..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

seem to be 'publically unavailable' on fab have issues with those who are more 'publically available' on fab?

Isn't it a simple fact that you can read a book that is resting above or on top of bedsheets and also that same book with a smaller amount of light from beneath them?

But to most strangers arriving on such scenes (unless they knew your peculiarities or reasoning) one option among those might seem just that 'slight bit different' or strange?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

That first paragraph made sense.

After that, not so much....

over a year ago

I know we are in a strange season as regards world events but have set those aside for this reasoning.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

What now?

V x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eh?

Lu

over a year ago

"That first paragraph made sense.

After that, not so much...."

Are you a more public person or private?

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm confused is it due to my age

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

After that, not so much.... Are you a more public person or private?"

Depends, often ony mood in the moment. But usually I get things the wrong way round and share things that ought to be private and bottle up things I ought to put out there

over a year ago

"I'm confused is it due to my age "
Do you project an image on fab of general public availability as opposed to general public unavailability?

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"seem to be 'publically unavailable' on fab have issues with those who are more 'publically available' on fab?

Isn't it a simple fact that you can read a book that is resting above or on top of bedsheets and also that same book with a smaller amount of light from beneath them?

But to most strangers arriving on such scenes (unless they knew your peculiarities or reasoning) one option among those might seem just that 'slight bit different' or strange?

"

It's the same with most things on here. The kink threads are rife with it. It's funny when they start preaching about kinks that I love when they have never tried or have no intrest in

R

over a year ago

After that, not so much.... Are you a more public person or private?

Depends, often ony mood in the moment. But usually I get things the wrong way round and share things that ought to be private and bottle up things I ought to put out there"

Why do you think you get things (if you do) the wrong way around?

Share only what you think feasible...no pressure.

over a year ago

i am confusion Px

over a year ago

"seem to be 'publically unavailable' on fab have issues with those who are more 'publically available' on fab?

It's the same with most things on here. The kink threads are rife with it. It's funny when they start preaching about kinks that I love when they have never tried or have no intrest in

R"

You mean more talkers than actual doers? Or more private (for whatever reason) about their doings?

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Depends, often ony mood in the moment. But usually I get things the wrong way round and share things that ought to be private and bottle up things I ought to put out there Why do you think you get things (if you do) the wrong way around?

Share only what you think feasible...no pressure."

I'm probably not right in the head, that's why....

I understand more about your original post now, though, thanks to a few other replies above. I'm open to others at a superficial, or surface, level and enjoy the company of others most of the time.

I am quite guarded about more personal and intimate things, though

over a year ago

Depends, often ony mood in the moment. But usually I get things the wrong way round and share things that ought to be private and bottle up things I ought to put out there Why do you think you get things (if you do) the wrong way around?

Share only what you think feasible...no pressure.

I'm probably not right in the head, that's why....

I understand more about your original post now, though, thanks to a few other replies above. I'm open to others at a superficial, or surface, level and enjoy the company of others most of the time.

I am quite guarded about more personal and intimate things, though"

Thanks for that.

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

R You mean more talkers than actual doers? Or more private (for whatever reason) about their doings?"

Well both. The talkers trying to kink shame the doers

R

over a year ago

R You mean more talkers than actual doers? Or more private (for whatever reason) about their doings?

R"

Yes I see that 'shaming' happening here often.

Why do you think it is done?

over a year ago

There are those who carry with themselves a demeanour of general unnapproachability (what a mouthful!) and those who do not.

Does your character reflect your interactiveness here?

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

R You mean more talkers than actual doers? Or more private (for whatever reason) about their doings?

R Yes I see that 'shaming' happening here often.

Why do you think it is done?"

Just closed minded. Closed minded people are more interested in being heard and being right instead of trying to see the other point of view. They tend to shout the loudest but say fuck all

R

over a year ago

Just closed minded. Closed minded people are more interested in being heard and being right instead of trying to see the other point of view. They tend to shout the loudest but say fuck all

R"

In other words...you dont have to agree with another's way but if no-one is being hurt in the matter let them get on with it.

Or do people feel a need to play doctor?

"For the safety of all?"

over a year ago

R In other words...you dont have to agree with another's way but if no-one is being hurt in the matter let them get on with it.

"For the safety of all?""

do you see the irony of you telling other people how they should behave while you are being offended by them telling you how to behave ?

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

R You mean more talkers than actual doers? Or more private (for whatever reason) about their doings?"

Urgh men (as I look for men on here) that share their meets and the intimate detail either by veri or by photos/ videos are a complete turn off for me. Who wants or needs that? Nope nope nope

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I read above or nowhere near our duvet. I wouldn't want to read under it. It sounds a bit impractical. Luke

over a year ago

R In other words...you dont have to agree with another's way but if no-one is being hurt in the matter let them get on with it.

"For the safety of all?"do you see the irony of you telling other people how they should behave while you are being offended by them telling you how to behave ?"

I see no dictatorship style going on here but reasonable engagement and thought.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Not a clue.

Sometimes your posts are more similar to Eric Cantona’s ramblings than anything else.

Your analogy about books and beds is just abstract!

over a year ago

Urgh men (as I look for men on here) that share their meets and the intimate detail either by veri or by photos/ videos are a complete turn off for me. Who wants or needs that? Nope nope nope "

A fair opinion as it is your choice as to what you prefer.

over a year ago

"I read above or nowhere near our duvet. I wouldn't want to read under it. It sounds a bit impractical. Luke "
...But nothing wrong if that person chose to do so...right?

But what if that person hammered on others for doing the same things publicly?

over a year ago

Urgh men (as I look for men on here) that share their meets and the intimate detail either by veri or by photos/ videos are a complete turn off for me. Who wants or needs that? Nope nope nope "

Strong and fair opinions...but can you perceive why others may not feel as you do?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not really sure what your talking about

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I read above or nowhere near our duvet. I wouldn't want to read under it. It sounds a bit impractical. Luke ...But nothing wrong if that person chose to do so...right?

"

Thing is in this world if you make things public then people will have an opinion and more than likely comment. That’s part and parcel of making things public. If you don’t want comments or options then don’t make it public.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Urgh men (as I look for men on here) that share their meets and the intimate detail either by veri or by photos/ videos are a complete turn off for me. Who wants or needs that? Nope nope nope Strong and fair opinions...but can you perceive why others may not feel as you do?"

How others feel is none of my business .... if it turns me off they won’t get very far with me and that’s as it should be.

over a year ago

"Not a clue.

Sometimes your posts are more similar to Eric Cantona’s ramblings than anything else.

Your analogy about books and beds is just abstract! "

It's really about ideas of openness and closedness.

Private or public.

Similarities and differences.

Also how others might perceive them.

over a year ago

"I read above or nowhere near our duvet. I wouldn't want to read under it. It sounds a bit impractical. Luke ...But nothing wrong if that person chose to do so...right?

Thing is in this world if you make things public then people will have an opinion and more than likely comment. That’s part and parcel of making things public. If you don’t want comments or options then don’t make it public. "

I agree and the last part is generally good wisdom....but what if to engage with others on here (profile) you had to make your interests known.

Does that mean open season on those individuals?

Or live and let live?

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Not a clue.

Your analogy about books and beds is just abstract! It's really about ideas of openness and closedness.

Private or public.

Also how others might perceive them."

So you mean why some hide who they’re meeting and others don’t?

And you think that one party judges the other for their actions?

Is that what you’re asking?

over a year ago

You mean you don't want to make an appearance on their 'hit parade'?

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Thing is in this world if you make things public then people will have an opinion and more than likely comment. That’s part and parcel of making things public. If you don’t want comments or options then don’t make it public. I agree and the last part is generally good wisdom....but what if to engage with others on here (profile) you had to make your interests known.

Or live and let live?"

Life is always open season ... sure a profile is used to outline interests to assess compatibility but everyone reading will always have an opinion on everything they read whether consciously or sun consciously

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Sounded to me like a comparison between cheaters and non cheaters to me.

over a year ago

I'm probably in the publicly unavailable camp, in that I state on my profile I won't meet but I post pics anyway

over a year ago

"Not a clue.

Your analogy about books and beds is just abstract! It's really about ideas of openness and closedness.

Private or public.

Is that what you’re asking? "

The first point may be relevant in some cases...public/private.

The second would just involve a strange hypocrisy and I am not reaching for that!

over a year ago

"I'm probably in the publicly unavailable camp, in that I state on my profile I won't meet but I post pics anyway "
That would be so...if you do such you are publically unavailable no apostrophe needed.

I have no issue with that.

over a year ago

Thing is in this world if you make things public then people will have an opinion and more than likely comment. That’s part and parcel of making things public. If you don’t want comments or options then don’t make it public. I agree and the last part is generally good wisdom....but what if to engage with others on here (profile) you had to make your interests known.

Or live and let live?

Life is always open season ... sure a profile is used to outline interests to assess compatibility but everyone reading will always have an opinion on everything they read whether consciously or sun consciously "

True, but let's hope it stops short of open season on!

over a year ago

"Sounded to me like a comparison between cheaters and non cheaters to me."
I welcome your mental stimulus as it is interesting what people see in things at times.

over a year ago

"Not a clue.

Private or public.

Is that what you’re asking? The first point may be relevant in some cases...public/private.

The second would just involve a strange hypocrisy and I am not reaching for that!"

Although I did mention (not as primary thought but relative to) a scenario where what if someone 'beneath the covers' accused someone 'above the covers' for doing the same thing?

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"For the safety of all?"do you see the irony of you telling other people how they should behave while you are being offended by them telling you how to behave ?"

I'm not offended. Just pointing out that people have more to say in subjects that don't intrest them

R

Post new Message to Thread