Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mature BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see lots of younger..ish guys looking for the larger mature woman....my question is.....do people subconsciously think these ladies are easier to "pull"?

Now I know its the woman's perogative to be with whoever but thats the vibe I get from here...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Us fatties are desperate....

Didn't you know?!

Lu

over a year ago

Yeah, I tried with men of my own age, but they are just so like mature!

over a year ago

"Us fatties are desperate....

Didn't you know?!

Lu "

But thats what im say...kinda

Do younger guys assume this?

By *arkcrystalMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Didn't you know?!

Lu "

Lol I just spat my coffee out...

over a year ago

Yep we have no standards

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu "

And more grateful but the tears of joy after sex can be a tad off putting plus larger women cum easier and are normally great cooks.

Imho with most men it’s just any hole is a goal kind of thing but if they made a bit of effort their pleasure could be ten fold.

T

over a year ago

My opinion for what it is worth, I prefer what is classed as bbw, nothing to do with so called they should appreciate it more, be easier, cum more. In fact I think its the opposite in regards of easier.

I'm no oil painting and I'm of rugby build and being with someone smaller puts me off I like meat on the bones

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu

Lol I just spat my coffee out..."

I just spat my doughnuts out

over a year ago

As a younger male, I wouldn’t say I target mature cuddly women.

For me, I tend to get on better with women older than me as they are more upfront and honest, and there are no childish mind games (most of the time anyway).

I’ve never been one to say I have a type. I love confidence; confidence is such an appealing attribute in the right hands. Some women may be curvy or slim but for me, i like having that mental and physical connection. Someone that can turn you on in mind and body.

Soooo... in short, I don’t target a particular type of woman.

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu

Do younger guys assume this?"

The issue is, society teaches us that no one wants a fat woman...fat is gross, fat is not sexy (this is obviously all horseshit cos we're all sexy to some). So dim wit men (and women) think that a fat woman will be grateful of the attention, easy, desperate enough to get her fanny in the air for anyone who glances at her.

I generally pity those guys....even us fat fucks won't shag em!

Lu

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I actually do have a liking for a woman with a more rubenesque figure

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

"I see lots of younger..ish guys looking for the larger mature woman....my question is.....do people subconsciously think these ladies are easier to "pull"?

Now I know its the woman's perogative to be with whoever but thats the vibe I get from here..."

As young- Ish guy in terms of in the fab world I can wholeheartedly this is not my thought process in the slightest. If anything, I feel it’s more challenging to approach an older woman regardless of size as you need to demonstrate a level of maturity to engage in conversation and build an attraction

over a year ago

"I actually do have a liking for a woman with a more rubenesque figure "

You say that like it's unusual....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am not sure what is more of a turn off, being referred to as "fat" or as "mature".

To me, both are labels - and I am not sure we really need labels. Most labels can be offensive and divisive.

A profile text and some pictures should really be enough to give the searcher enough of an idea as to the person. Does anybody agree with me here?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Didn't you know?!

Lu

The issue is, society teaches us that no one wants a fat woman...fat is gross, fat is not sexy (this is obviously all horseshit cos we're all sexy to some). So dim wit men (and women) think that a fat woman will be grateful of the attention, easy, desperate enough to get her fanny in the air for anyone who glances at her.

Lu "

I honestly think fab IS different - or at least attracts different people. I have met several lovely men here who genuinely like and are attracted to my body. It is easy to spot the any hole brigade and avoid them.

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu "

Haha! And at an age where we can't really be picky

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu

Lu

I honestly think fab IS different - or at least attracts different people. I have met several lovely men here who genuinely like and are attracted to my body. It is easy to spot the any hole brigade and avoid them. "

I don't...its exactly the same in the real world.

I have never struggled to find men who genuinely fancy me. But there's also never been a shortage of men who assume, being fat, I'm a sure thing.

over a year ago

Didn't you know?!

Lu

Lu

I honestly think fab IS different - or at least attracts different people. I have met several lovely men here who genuinely like and are attracted to my body. It is easy to spot the any hole brigade and avoid them.

I don't...its exactly the same in the real world.

I have never struggled to find men who genuinely fancy me. But there's also never been a shortage of men who assume, being fat, I'm a sure thing.

"

Exactly that...I asked if younger men look for the mature larger lady because THEY assume its an easy lay.....

over a year ago

Yes I think that is the attitude of a lot of men on here. You can see that’s the case by the amount of posts from men being wounded when a larger girl turns them down or states on here that they’re looking for gym fit guys. A lot of men can’t get their head round it. They clearly thought that the desperate fatties would be falling over themselves to let them in their pants, and when that doesn’t happen they’re offended.

Post new Message to Thread