Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tinfoil

Jump to newest

By *eigh guy OP   Man
over a year ago

wigan

Ok it comes in a box that has that nice cutty edge , but for the love of god why do they all have that annoying bit of tape that you can’t get off ????? They all have it , why does tin foil need restraining?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's been foiled. ^

over a year ago

"Ok it comes in a box that has that nice cutty edge , but for the love of god why do they all have that annoying bit of tape that you can’t get off ????? They all have it , why does tin foil need restraining?"

She is into it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Cling film isn't much better. They don't care how much you waste, getting new rolls of either on the go

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

Toilet roll too - first use, first sheet stuck down. Why oh why

over a year ago

CDs. How on earth do you open the cellophane on a cd without going to the shed and getting tools?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"CDs. How on earth do you open the cellophane on a cd without going to the shed and getting tools? "

I haven’t bought a CD for years!

By *eigh guy OP   Man
over a year ago

wigan

Thought I was alone with these difficult issues , it’s a relief to know there are frustrated pickers out there

over a year ago

And the packaging seems to get tougher every year harder to open...

over a year ago

Anyone else get papercuts or 'foil cuts' from them? Stings like a bitch!

over a year ago

What about the packets of ham with the film over and "peel from the corner" try doing it with dick fingers boils my piss

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Does anyone actually use it shiny side down

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Don’t get me started on clingfilm. Once you lose that edging you spend half your life trying to find it again.

over a year ago

"Don’t get me started on clingfilm. Once you lose that edging you spend half your life trying to find it again."

I'm still looking for it ffs

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Don’t get me started on clingfilm. Once you lose that edging you spend half your life trying to find it again.

I'm still looking for it ffs"

Just buy a new roll, it’s a lot easier

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Toilet roll too - first use, first sheet stuck down. Why oh why"

Just break the perforations between the first and second piece if you can't unstick it. Job done .

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Imagine how boring it must be to work in a toilet roll factory, licking all that loo paper every day

over a year ago

Porridge oats used to have the opening on the top, it would never got anywhere except in the bowl, but some bright spark in marketing said ‘Hey guys, why don’t we put it on the side, I mean it works perfectly fine on top, but we better look like we’ve done something otherwise someone might ask what we actually do?!’

Cue to them putting it on the side and me stood in the kitchen with porridge oats everywhere, every single time. Progress my arse, why can’t things just be left alone when they work fine. It’s like the layouts in supermarkets, you just get used to where everything is, then some jobs worth moves it all around, so then I’ve got to ask Doris in the pasta aisle where everything is and it’s not like she hasn’t got enough to do, but then she’s got to stop every 5 minutes to show people where things are.

over a year ago

"Don’t get me started on clingfilm. Once you lose that edging you spend half your life trying to find it again.

I'm still looking for it ffs"

Made me giggle

over a year ago

I'm still looking for it ffs

Just buy a new roll, it’s a lot easier "

Genius!!!

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Porridge oats used to have the opening on the top, it would never got anywhere except in the bowl, but some bright spark in marketing said ‘Hey guys, why don’t we put it on the side, I mean it works perfectly fine on top, but we better look like we’ve done something otherwise someone might ask what we actually do?!’

Cue to them putting it on the side and me stood in the kitchen with porridge oats everywhere, every single time. Progress my arse, why can’t things just be left alone when they work fine. It’s like the layouts in supermarkets, you just get used to where everything is, then some jobs worth moves it all around, so then I’ve got to ask Doris in the pasta aisle where everything is and it’s not like she hasn’t got enough to do, but then she’s got to stop every 5 minutes to show people where things are."

It's a deliberate marketing ploy to expose shoppers to other products that they wouldn't normally see

By *exyEggsCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Those ham packet that reckon they're resealable. Resealable my arse. You spend five minutes trying to stick it back down then there's always a wee gap left so the ham is off next time you go to have some

Mrs kf x

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Foil is ok it's the clingfilm that you have to be careful it does not partially tear when unrolling!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

And why does anything that needs batteries (fairy lights for instance) need the back to be screwed on with those ridiculous tiny screws, that need a ridiculous tiny screw driver...

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"He's been foiled. ^"

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Fucking nightmare trying 2 get that bit of tape of new tin foil ..end up ripping half the foil ..and biscuits another fucking nightmare avin bad day x

over a year ago

"Those ham packet that reckon they're resealable. Resealable my arse. You spend five minutes trying to stick it back down then there's always a wee gap left so the ham is off next time you go to have some

Mrs kf x "

Absolutely this

Post new Message to Thread