Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New here

Jump to newest

By *arklord2468 OP   Man
over a year ago

r

Right, so I’m pretty new here, haven’t met anyone off this site yet... not really sure what too expect from here? All I know is I’ve got a hella kinky side that needs expressing! Anyone care too share past experiences the good and the bad so I can see if this site is for me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Welcome.

Everyone's experiences will be different. Have you got an idea of what you're looking for?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome.

I would say don't expect much and hopefully get surprised

over a year ago

"Right, so I’m pretty new here, haven’t met anyone off this site yet... not really sure what too expect from here? All I know is I’ve got a hella kinky side that needs expressing! Anyone care too share past experiences the good and the bad so I can see if this site is for me lol"

Welcome, enjoy your journey expressing your hella kinky side

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Hello there .

Yes everyone is totally different form everyone else .

I wish you good luck dude

over a year ago

Hi and welcome as said above everyone has different experience some good some bad personally we have met various people and most turned out to be ok. xx

over a year ago

Hello! Happy fabbing.

Mix of experiences here. A couple of meets and a LTR. Get yourself known in the forums and make some connections so that when we're allowed, you've already got to know some people.

Also, the group socials when they start again are a great way of meeting people x

over a year ago

Be honest and respectful, your time will come.

Good luck

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Hello! Happy fabbing.

Mix of experiences here. A couple of meets and a LTR. Get yourself known in the forums and make some connections so that when we're allowed, you've already got to know some people.

Also, the group socials when they start again are a great way of meeting people x "

What’s an LTR? And I thought I was an old hand here

Welcome to fab OP. Just take your time, and don’t expect instant meets, don’t be sending dick pics to everyone, and just enjoy yourself in the forums and see where it takes you.

Most importantly; do everything with zero expectations. Then you’ll never be disappointed.

Nope, in fact, even more importantly, treat everyone with respect no matter who they are.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Right, so I’m pretty new here, haven’t met anyone off this site yet... not really sure what too expect from here? All I know is I’ve got a hella kinky side that needs expressing! Anyone care too share past experiences the good and the bad so I can see if this site is for me lol"

Run for the hills while you've still got your sanity

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Hello! Happy fabbing.

Also, the group socials when they start again are a great way of meeting people x

What’s an LTR? And I thought I was an old hand here

Welcome to fab OP. Just take your time, and don’t expect instant meets, don’t be sending dick pics to everyone, and just enjoy yourself in the forums and see where it takes you.

Most importantly; do everything with zero expectations. Then you’ll never be disappointed.

Nope, in fact, even more importantly, treat everyone with respect no matter who they are. "

Ltr - my guess would be long term relationship

over a year ago

Welcome, and enjoy .

over a year ago

Welcome sir and good luck

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Welcome

It can take some time to realise if it is or isn't being patient always pays off and the forum can be a great way to connect with people.

Good luck with your journey on fab

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Welcome OP

Just be yourself

over a year ago

Welcome OP Px

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Welcome to the mad house that is FAB have fun

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Welcome

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

You need to express this on your profile, or people won't know.

Post new Message to Thread