Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ex Girlfriends son.

Jump to newest

By *ama bama OP   Man
over a year ago

dalkeith

Chatted with him on Facebook and asked if he was Gay. he later admitted he was and had fancied me for ages. After a few phone chats and wanks on cam he was over to mine and we got it on.What a sexy body he had and an amazing cock. He dumped a nice load down my throat and it was amazing. Any one else had a taboo they should not of had.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Chatted with him on Facebook and asked if he was Gay. he later admitted he was and had fancied me for ages. After a few phone chats and wanks on cam he was over to mine and we got it on.What a sexy body he had and an amazing cock. He dumped a nice load down my throat and it was amazing. Any one else had a taboo they should not of had."

I like Pot Noodles.

By *asilForty77Man
over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

"Chatted with him on Facebook and asked if he was Gay. he later admitted he was and had fancied me for ages. After a few phone chats and wanks on cam he was over to mine and we got it on.What a sexy body he had and an amazing cock. He dumped a nice load down my throat and it was amazing. Any one else had a taboo they should not of had.

I like Pot Noodles."

Bombay badboy?

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

"Chatted with him on Facebook and asked if he was Gay. he later admitted he was and had fancied me for ages. After a few phone chats and wanks on cam he was over to mine and we got it on.What a sexy body he had and an amazing cock. He dumped a nice load down my throat and it was amazing. Any one else had a taboo they should not of had.

I like Pot Noodles."

Oooo me too, especially with meat leftover from Sunday lunch added to it.

By *ostonJoeMan
over a year ago

Boston

responsibility

who has it

over a year ago

No. I don't tend to fuck people I shouldn't.

Lu

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Chatted with him on Facebook and asked if he was Gay. he later admitted he was and had fancied me for ages. After a few phone chats and wanks on cam he was over to mine and we got it on.What a sexy body he had and an amazing cock. He dumped a nice load down my throat and it was amazing. Any one else had a taboo they should not of had."

If only Jeremy Kyle's show was still running.

over a year ago

I like Pot Noodles.

Oooo me too, especially with meat leftover from Sunday lunch added to it."

It’s nice to spice it up by doing your own pot noodle, so you get meat leftovers, some veg. The dry noodle stuff and some broth and you do ur own ramen. It’s amazing!!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I like Pot Noodles."

Ewww no! Not pot noodles! I tried one once! Never again! x

over a year ago

This is gross and should be moved to the stories forum

Post new Message to Thread