Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women

Jump to newest

By *ony1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

Why is it that some women on here expect a fit, muscular, tall handsome man with a six pack but make no effort with their own physique themselves? Do they have special magical pussy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do they?

over a year ago

This is going to go well.... (sitting back and relaxing with a cup of coffee....)

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"Why is it that some women on here expect a fit, muscular, tall handsome man with a six pack but make no effort with their own physique themselves? Do they have special magical pussy? "

Uh oh you've opened a can of worms now. I can't see this having a happy ending

By *ony1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

I did say “some”

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I think it’s a preference thing.

I personally do not seek a fit bloke or woman yet I get inboxed regular with guys with gym bids and pics.

Maybe the women are comfortable in their bodies and like a gym fit person and there will no doubt be someone on here to suit that.

It don’t have to be two fittys together it’s takes assorts for world to turn

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

It's what they're attracted to. Just as there are many men attracted to BBW's.

Personally, ripped/muscular does nothing for me.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

It's just preference I suppose. Some 'fit' men will also prefer a curvy woman... So they are well matched.

One isn't better than the other (although I'm certain one involves more hard work than the other!)

By *ony1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

What catches a woman’s eye?

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"What catches a woman’s eye? "

You imply that it is all in the physique, you are so wrong. For women it is often about an articulate profile and personality.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"What catches a woman’s eye? "

Different things OP. Witty humour. A few photos to give an idea of what the man is like. A bit of something that suggests the man could be fun in bed.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Are you speaking from the experience of being knocked back?

I see you go to the gym so probably consider yourself fit.

What makes you say the women aren't fit?

At the end of the day we fancy who we fancy.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Oh physique...

Just because someone hasn't got a gym bod doesn't mean they are not hot!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why is it that some women on here expect a fit, muscular, tall handsome man with a six pack but make no effort with their own physique themselves? Do they have special magical pussy? "

I totally agree, women should most definitely just fuck anyone who asks...

Women, know your place!

By *ony1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

I’m just speaking from my own personal experiences.. I’ve just had some nice kind personal messages from women explaining it from a different perspective which has helped me see it differently. Many thanks

over a year ago

I have a preference for muscular guys.

So you have no preferences at all? You'll just fuck anyone regardless of how they look or personality? Any hole is a goal??

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I’m just speaking from my own personal experiences.. I’ve just had some nice kind personal messages from women explaining it from a different perspective which has helped me see it differently. Many thanks "

Well respect for that...it's good to be open enough to change your opinion.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Why is it some men expect big boobs and a big butt but make no effort to grow these themselves!!!

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"Why is it some men expect big boobs and a big butt but make no effort to grow these themselves!!! "

I've made a start I have grown a podgy belly over the last couple of months

over a year ago

"I have a preference for muscular guys.

So you have no preferences at all? You'll just fuck anyone regardless of how they look or personality? Any hole is a goal?? "

Not sure he said that lol

over a year ago

I prefer rugby build/dad bod, but the most important thing is the connection, chemistry and their outlook.

Everyone is entitled to like what they like, and to say it in that dismissive way, well it won’t help your chances.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I prefer rugby build/dad bod, but the most important thing is the connection, chemistry and their outlook.

Everyone is entitled to like what they like, and to say it in that dismissive way, well it won’t help your chances. "

I think the OP was just venting frustrations. We all have those days where we type silly things on the forums or say daft things.

He's seen things from a different perspective as he explains in another post so that's great. Learning and being open to listen to others is good.

over a year ago

Crunch crunch I have a bag off popcorn and chocolate who wants to share

over a year ago

Yes my pussy is magical - so magical infact that it reject the gym fit muscular types and goes for people with a personality- how very dare it!

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Yes, I have a special magical pussy.

over a year ago

Because vagina is top trumps, that’s just one of the basics of Fab.

over a year ago

"Why is it some men expect big boobs and a big butt but make no effort to grow these themselves!!! "

Lol got the bum covered but not the boobs lol

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Define effort, I may not work out but I work hard and I'm active constantly! I'm fat and fabulous dear and yes my pussy is magical it's the gateway to narnia

over a year ago

Why is it that some men on here have no tact or boundaries?

Wouldn't touch a fit one who thought his body was some kind of temple to be worshipped by the ordinary crowds.

By *ayckMan
over a year ago

waterloo

"Why is it that some women on here expect a fit, muscular, tall handsome man with a six pack but make no effort with their own physique themselves? Do they have special magical pussy?

Define effort, I may not work out but I work hard and I'm active constantly! I'm fat and fabulous dear and yes my pussy is magical it's the gateway to narnia "

I'd like to go in that gateway. lol

over a year ago

Lol big fat man

over a year ago

In the other words who do you think you are ?!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"What catches a woman’s eye?

You imply that it is all in the physique, you are so wrong. For women it is often about an articulate profile and personality."

This is totally it for me. Give me a dad bod with a great personality then someone with a great body and an entitled attitude any day.

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

The internet is a sellers market. All power to those understanding and holding up their market value

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

"Why is it that some women on here expect a fit, muscular, tall handsome man with a six pack but make no effort with their own physique themselves? Do they have special magical pussy?

Define effort, I may not work out but I work hard and I'm active constantly! I'm fat and fabulous dear and yes my pussy is magical it's the gateway to narnia

I'd like to go in that gateway.

lol"

Mr tumnus is there with tea lol

over a year ago

"The internet is a sellers market. All power to those understanding and holding up their market value "

Uggghh. Meat market?

By *ayckMan
over a year ago

waterloo

I'd like to go in that gateway.

lol

Mr tumnus is there with tea lol"

I'd love to meet Mr tumnus

over a year ago

Every pussy is a special magical one on Fab

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Choice. It’s all about choice.

over a year ago

Where to even start with this one.....I'm.just sure if you've heard if some little things such

Preference.

Physical attraction.

Type.

Free choice..

Pussy is fairly magical, it can make boneless meat hard

Pussy is fairly magical

over a year ago

Why is it that some women BOOOO HOOOO WHHHOOOAAAAA WAAAAAA, it’s all so incredibly unfair, I’m ok, I’m ok. No I’m not, whaaaaaa whaaaaaa!

over a year ago

"I’m just speaking from my own personal experiences.. I’ve just had some nice kind personal messages from women explaining it from a different perspective which has helped me see it differently. Many thanks "

over a year ago

"Why is it that some women BOOOO HOOOO WHHHOOOAAAAA WAAAAAA, it’s all so incredibly unfair, I’m ok, I’m ok. No I’m not, whaaaaaa whaaaaaa! "

^^^

over a year ago

"Why is it that some women BOOOO HOOOO WHHHOOOAAAAA WAAAAAA, it’s all so incredibly unfair, I’m ok, I’m ok. No I’m not, whaaaaaa whaaaaaa! "

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Of course it’s magical just rub it and I will grant you three wishes

over a year ago

A lot like a dad bud if you do

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

We like what we like, different people find different things attractive or desirable. The world would be a boring place if there wasn't so much choice and variety

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Of course it’s magical just rub it and I will grant you three wishes "

My cock is also magic, just rub it and a genie pops out... Sorry, did I say genie? I meant cum

over a year ago

All pussys are magical

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"It's just preference I suppose. Some 'fit' men will also prefer a curvy woman... So they are well matched.

One isn't better than the other (although I'm certain one involves more hard work than the other!)"

Don't believe for one moment that my finely tuned physique happened over night . It required a lot of cake eating and making . Oh and Haribo and Wotsits

over a year ago

They can choose what they like like from the chocolate box of fab as they are in demand and most of them are lovely girls and all pussies are regarded as magical aren’t they lol

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Of course it’s magical just rub it and I will grant you three wishes

My cock is also magic, just rub it and a genie pops out... Sorry, did I say genie? I meant cum "

Sounds like fairy dust

over a year ago

"It's just preference I suppose. Some 'fit' men will also prefer a curvy woman... So they are well matched.

One isn't better than the other (although I'm certain one involves more hard work than the other!)

Don't believe for one moment that my finely tuned physique happened over night . It required a lot of cake eating and making . Oh and Haribo and Wotsits "

Ooo love a wotsit!

over a year ago

Don't believe for one moment that my finely tuned physique happened over night . It required a lot of cake eating and making . Oh and Haribo and Wotsits "

Nothing like a wotsit, it’s the texture

By *ostonJoeMan
over a year ago

Boston

Women in a women pool.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Yes, I have a special magical pussy.

"

If you polish it vigorously does a jeanie pop out and grant you three wishes.?

over a year ago

What makes you think fit men are only into fit women? Or those who "take care of themselves".

I have a preference for fit men. I've never struggled to find fit men who like fat women.

It's called a preference. We all have them.

You just sound bitter tbh OP...sick of rejection?

Plenty of men have success here and they're not all a ripped, huge dicked adonis.

Charming post tho....not.

Lu

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

My body shape as nothing 2 do with the women I look 4 or like .I love curves on a women all shapes and sizes .same as women don't all go 4 gym bods x

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

What I have learnt OP is that in fab it is best to keep ones preferences fairly close to ones chest if they are a man because the vitriol and judgement that follows should it be “unexpected” isn’t particularly welcome.

I have preferences for people I meet for sex. However I will meet people outside these preferences for conversation, dinner etc. Sometimes you can connect with someone and NOT want to have sex with them, I thinks that’s kinda cool for a site like fab.

People’s expectations and preferences are seldom based on how they look themselves and I think people should meet those that they desire, that way I think everyone gets a slice of what they want.

over a year ago

I’ll come back later for the tea this one should be interesting

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

They might, they might not. If you don't like them you can pass them by.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Because that's what "some" women like.

And yes, the pussy is magical.

Hope that helps.

over a year ago

Why is it that some men on here act like complete tools and then wonder why they aren't knee deep in pussy

over a year ago

"Why is it that some men on here act like complete tools and then wonder why they aren't knee deep in pussy "

Not all men

over a year ago

Jesus Tittyeffin Christ.

Way to go dude. I'm sure your inbox has been flooded with magical pussy invites today. Facepalm

over a year ago

It is very difficult for a woman on here.

Step back and imagine for a second.

Soon as you log on the mailbox goes crazy, new messages after message this is why the guys worth meeting struggle because she has so much to contend with.

Guys get nasty when they don't get replies etc and think how fed up a lot get when they do open a message and it's just a cock pic.

Ok sure, guys have it difficult too but nothing like women do.

It's no wonder some have their backs up and go on the defensive straight away.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

"Why is it that some men on here act like complete tools and then wonder why they aren't knee deep in pussy "

Do we need wellies to keep our feet dry?

over a year ago

"Why is it that some men on here act like complete tools and then wonder why they aren't knee deep in pussy

Not all men "

You dont count as you don't exist

over a year ago

A firm gym fit man making my wobbly bits jiggle is always a satisfying look and feel, for both of us

over a year ago

Seems to be working for me

Whatever your body type everyone is entitled to preference

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Because a gym bod is all a man needs to get on and be successful on here OP

How many laughing emojis are we allowed to put?

You can be as solid as granite, ripped defined muscles, tall, loaded, a great head of hair and all the other clichés that men sometimes think they need to 'get' women but you need so many other things than that and you'll find that often the things you believe aren't important at all.....its your mind that is the biggest pulling feature of all

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Yea, my pussy makes men sing the Hallelujah Chorus as it grips their penis.

Sometimes I don't even bother shaving my legs.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Just so you know, I fuck fat and out of shape men too.

over a year ago

"Why is it that some men on here act like complete tools and then wonder why they aren't knee deep in pussy

Not all men

You dont count as you don't exist "

over a year ago

do they? I'm not sure that they do

By *ony1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromsgrove

Yes, I’m referring to you

over a year ago

Just a magical pussy basically didn't wanna boast but since you brought it up...

over a year ago

Just a magical pussy basically didn't wanna boast but since you brought it up... "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 19/04/21 21:00:47]

over a year ago

Yes.

Next.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why do you think they shouldn't have preferences and be attracted to fit, muscular men?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

You not got a preference..

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Cum ..cum cum into my arms ...let me check out your pussies...

Could they be magic?

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

You not got a preference.."

He likes his meets to be shaved all over.

Sod that, I'm not shaving my head for no one

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Well if there is one thing we have learned today it’s to make some bloody effort isn’t it ladies?

Slackers

over a year ago

"This is going to go well.... (sitting back and relaxing with a cup of coffee....)"

Move over

over a year ago

Don't believe for one moment that my finely tuned physique happened over night . It required a lot of cake eating and making . Oh and Haribo and Wotsits

Nothing like a wotsit, it’s the texture "

And the melt in your mouth quality

over a year ago

Lol, I've certainly been working hard on my curves this lockdown, that's for sure. But I know when I was fitter it look a lot of effort, not sure I can be bothered with the gym anymore honestly!

over a year ago

People can fancy who ever they like. Just because a person isn’t attractive to you it doesn’t mean they’re not attractive to others. You’re only the judge of who you like, and that’s only important to you. No one else gives a shit.

People who go to the gym aren’t a special prize. If you work out it doesn’t give you special privileges in choosing the people that you find attractive. There will still be people who don’t want you and want the guy with the dad bod instead.

Post new Message to Thread