Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I love my best mate's husband.....

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

She and I have just had 2 nights at a spa hotel near the hospital where I had to have a minor procedure (I wasn't allowed to drive home so had to have someone take me) so we made a wee break of it.....her husband works in the Middle East and phones every day and last night he said he was paying for the both of us for our 2 nights seeing as I'd been having such a shitty time recently with my health......What a complete star.....Carlsberg don't do husbands, but if they did.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

that is very nice

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I used to have one like that... husband of a best friend, that is. He died recently and the stories at the funeral were all like that. When people think of others it is touching. Enjoy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww Hope you feel better soon xxxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

that was such a lovely thing for him to do, your friend is very lucky to have a husband like that

hope your op went ok x

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

what a star

hope you are ok now

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Lovely .. what a treat. hope you feel much better soon ..

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thanks guys and girls, didn't work as well as last time unfortunately so looks like when I see my Consultant in 5 weeks time we'll be talking about a hip replacement (gulp!), but it is a little bit easier for now and the break at the spa was just lovely (if only I could get that on prescription instead of diazepam!)

over a year ago

"She and I have just had 2 nights at a spa hotel near the hospital where I had to have a minor procedure (I wasn't allowed to drive home so had to have someone take me) so we made a wee break of it.....her husband works in the Middle East and phones every day and last night he said he was paying for the both of us for our 2 nights seeing as I'd been having such a shitty time recently with my health......What a complete star.....Carlsberg don't do husbands, but if they did....... "

This isn't the one you fessed up to shagging the other day is it?

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

take care

have the hip if they offer it,iv seen some great results

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"She and I have just had 2 nights at a spa hotel near the hospital where I had to have a minor procedure (I wasn't allowed to drive home so had to have someone take me) so we made a wee break of it.....her husband works in the Middle East and phones every day and last night he said he was paying for the both of us for our 2 nights seeing as I'd been having such a shitty time recently with my health......What a complete star.....Carlsberg don't do husbands, but if they did.......

This isn't the one you fessed up to shagging the other day is it? "

Nope, though we've both told him that if he ever leaves her, he'll have me stalking him for the rest of his life

over a year ago

Don't worry about it I've fucked my boyfriends dad!

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Don't worry about it I've fucked my boyfriends dad! "

Wasn't worrying about it but blimey O'Reilly!

Post new Message to Thread