Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forces men, reveal yourselves to your admirers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love a man in uniform and have a strong attraction to forces men and I know others do too.

Any forces men on here feel free to post so we know how we can find you. Let's see if we can get a bit of Army Vs Navy Vs RAF rivalry going while ladies if you are an admirer take your pick and message him.

A lonely soldier would love a bit of warm feminine company to make his private happy

Haters please stay away!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awaiting the overflow of testosterone

over a year ago

"Awaiting the overflow of testosterone "

over a year ago

*Men all run to the fancy dress shop*

over a year ago

Air Force here! ??????

over a year ago

Ex army and some other government uniformed work here ??????? No longer a uniform wearer though

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Does a former prison officer count ??

over a year ago

"Ex army and some other government uniformed work here ??????? No longer a uniform wearer though "

Don't get me wrong, the uniform is hot. Just looking makes me wet. But it's the masculinity, bravery and balls of steel behind it which turns us on. The idea of a man who will fight to defend and protect us. THAT'S a MAN

over a year ago

"Ex army and some other government uniformed work here ??????? No longer a uniform wearer though

Don't get me wrong, the uniform is hot. Just looking makes me wet. But it's the masculinity, bravery and balls of steel behind it which turns us on. The idea of a man who will fight to defend and protect us. THAT'S a MAN "

I’m not sure it’s balls of steel I was pretty scared on occasion

over a year ago

"Ex army and some other government uniformed work here ??????? No longer a uniform wearer though

Don't get me wrong, the uniform is hot. Just looking makes me wet. But it's the masculinity, bravery and balls of steel behind it which turns us on. The idea of a man who will fight to defend and protect us. THAT'S a MAN "

"Us" Not here thanks

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, the uniform is hot. Just looking makes me wet. But it's the masculinity, bravery and balls of steel behind it which turns us on. The idea of a man who will fight to defend and protect us. THAT'S a MAN

I’m not sure it’s balls of steel I was pretty scared on occasion"

But you still did it. I couldn't. That's why men like you deserve a warm cuddle and petting. Though as one girl mentioned above we also love the testosterone.

"I Need a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler.

over a year ago

I was in the marine cadets when I was at school but decided it wasn't for me closest thing as an adult I got to a uniform was a rugby kit

Post new Message to Thread