Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Off road tool

Jump to newest

By *artyanna16200 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leeds

The Final journey for the queens consort apparently chosen by him personally as his “ sweet chariot , to carry him “home” seems to be a little contrived (aiming for the common touch ,too late?) while the kids walk behind it, really they should be spotlit up to f@@@, have it raised by about four foot, and take it right up the steps of windsor church hanging out the back , shooting anything that moves!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

What in the name of all that is holy are you on about??

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle....

over a year ago

North West

"I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle...."

If it's what Philip wanted, then that's what he wanted.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle....

If it's what Philip wanted, then that's what he wanted. "

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle....

If it's what Philip wanted, then that's what he wanted. "

This.

Not entirely sure what the OPs rant is about though.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle...."
I'm glad last wishes of a dead person brings you so much joy and laughter.

over a year ago

North West

"I think you are referring to the land rover hearse....I burst out laughing when I saw it on the TV the other day....what a totally absurd vehicle.... I'm glad last wishes of a dead person brings you so much joy and laughter.

"

Indeed.

over a year ago

A custom built Military vehicle, perfect for a Military man passionate about Landrovers and his modified TD5130 is a fine example. Definitely designed by man with taste

over a year ago

"The Final journey for the queens consort apparently chosen by him personally as his “ sweet chariot , to carry him “home” seems to be a little contrived (aiming for the common touch ,too late?) while the kids walk behind it, really they should be spotlit up to f@@@, have it raised by about four foot, and take it right up the steps of windsor church hanging out the back , shooting anything that moves! "

Well that's what the man wanted. What is your point you're trying to make?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"The Final journey for the queens consort apparently chosen by him personally as his “ sweet chariot , to carry him “home” seems to be a little contrived (aiming for the common touch ,too late?) while the kids walk behind it, really they should be spotlit up to f@@@, have it raised by about four foot, and take it right up the steps of windsor church hanging out the back , shooting anything that moves! "

Ah yes. Because all of the common folk get to not only design but also get made custom vehicles to transport them to their final resting place

Not sure what the other tripe in your post was about though.

By *ceKweenWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

I quite liked the little twist on the royal routine of the final journey.

His day after all!

By *armar61Man
over a year ago

redditch

Gobshite

Post new Message to Thread