Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Clubs.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many clubs have lockable private rooms?

Can you name a club that has lockable private rooms and a dungeon, and even better has a hot tub as well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many clubs have lockable private rooms?

Can you name a club that has lockable private rooms and a dungeon, and even better has a hot tub as well.

"

sound good idea to me unless it breaks some damn fire department rules

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Most have lockable private rooms, La Chambre used to have 2 lockable rooms "in" their dungeon, but they've closed now.

over a year ago

"

Chams, Xtasia, both have all you're after

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm pretty sure every club I've been to had lockable private rooms. Townhouse definitely does and has a hot tub and a dungeon that's actually in the basement .

Liberty Elite I'm pretty sure had locks on their private rooms but I can't say 100% as it's been a fair number of years so my memory might be playing tricks on me . They have an incredible, huge hot tub though that is more like a small swimming pool! When I've been they didn't so much have a specific dungeon but they had dungeon furniture like St. Andrews cross, etc.

Unfortunately the club I used to go to that had the most incredible dungeon space has now closed .

over a year ago

townhouse does Px

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Also forgot to say Townhouse actually has a lockable dungeon room upstairs too though people mostly leave the door open. It also has a window onto the corridor with a curtain.

over a year ago

"Also forgot to say Townhouse actually has a lockable dungeon room upstairs too though people mostly leave the door open. It also has a window onto the corridor with a curtain. "

Dungeon? With you?

Damn .... Help

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"

Hellfire club and abfabs

over a year ago

You know, I never realised lockable rooms would be an option, I always figured everything was public at the clubs. I might actually go now I know this lol

over a year ago

"You know, I never realised lockable rooms would be an option, I always figured everything was public at the clubs. I might actually go now I know this lol"

I've heard some rooms have windows if you're feeling a little more daring too.

over a year ago

"I'm pretty sure every club I've been to had lockable private rooms. Townhouse definitely does and has a hot tub and a dungeon that's actually in the basement .

Liberty Elite I'm pretty sure had locks on their private rooms but I can't say 100% as it's been a fair number of years so my memory might be playing tricks on me . They have an incredible, huge hot tub though that is more like a small swimming pool! When I've been they didn't so much have a specific dungeon but they had dungeon furniture like St. Andrews cross, etc.

Unfortunately the club I used to go to that had the most incredible dungeon space has now closed . "

Thank you, which club is it that has closed that had the dungeon space?

over a year ago

Does anyone know if the headmasters office in the Le Boudoir was lockable?

over a year ago

"Also forgot to say Townhouse actually has a lockable dungeon room upstairs too though people mostly leave the door open. It also has a window onto the corridor with a curtain. "

This sounds good.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Pandora and Quest they have

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm pretty sure every club I've been to had lockable private rooms. Townhouse definitely does and has a hot tub and a dungeon that's actually in the basement .

Unfortunately the club I used to go to that had the most incredible dungeon space has now closed .

Thank you, which club is it that has closed that had the dungeon space? "

I think it was called Xotic Xtreme. It was in Derbyshire. There was a long corridor with private rooms off the sides and big open room (I think it was a cinema room?) then at the end of the corridor was a staircase down to a massive area that was kinda like a warehouse (it was nice though) and then there was loads of pieces of dungeon furniture dotted around and a suspension point at one end. It was awesome because you could quitly walk about easily and observe so much different play and wirh the space being so big you had things going on that wouldn't be possible elsewhere. They usually had a demo at some point too. Occasionally Wykd Dave and Clover who are international Shibari artists would be there which was amazing to watch.

over a year ago

I think it was called Xotic Xtreme. It was in Derbyshire. There was a long corridor with private rooms off the sides and big open room (I think it was a cinema room?) then at the end of the corridor was a staircase down to a massive area that was kinda like a warehouse (it was nice though) and then there was loads of pieces of dungeon furniture dotted around and a suspension point at one end. It was awesome because you could quitly walk about easily and observe so much different play and wirh the space being so big you had things going on that wouldn't be possible elsewhere. They usually had a demo at some point too. Occasionally Wykd Dave and Clover who are international Shibari artists would be there which was amazing to watch. "

That sounds amazing!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think it was called Xotic Xtreme. It was in Derbyshire. There was a long corridor with private rooms off the sides and big open room (I think it was a cinema room?) then at the end of the corridor was a staircase down to a massive area that was kinda like a warehouse (it was nice though) and then there was loads of pieces of dungeon furniture dotted around and a suspension point at one end. It was awesome because you could quitly walk about easily and observe so much different play and wirh the space being so big you had things going on that wouldn't be possible elsewhere. They usually had a demo at some point too. Occasionally Wykd Dave and Clover who are international Shibari artists would be there which was amazing to watch.

That sounds amazing! "

It was. Its been years and I'm still sad!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Go to club reviews here on Fab it literally tells you and gives links to websites also upcoming events parties and expenses.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Unfortunately the club I used to go to that had the most incredible dungeon space has now closed . "

Some club holding events reduce the amount of lockable rooms so best to check before going.

over a year ago

Surprisingly one or two don't, though I'd say lockable is the norm for sure.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Every club that I’ve been to has lockable private rooms. As for dungeons or spaces, every club that I’ve been to has a dungeon space but the vast majority are public, the Attic and TownHouse are the only ones that I can think of that have those

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Surprisingly one or two don't, though I'd say lockable is the norm for sure. "

Did you mean to quote me?

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

Club f (North East)has all them and hotel rooms so you can stay over

over a year ago

"You know, I never realised lockable rooms would be an option, I always figured everything was public at the clubs. I might actually go now I know this lol"

Want someone to go with?

over a year ago

Did you mean to quote me? "

Yes only in relation to the lockable doors. Just more of a confirmation that some weirdly don't.

over a year ago

La Chambre had a couple in their dungeon and three or four private play rooms upstairs! I loved that club shame it’s closed!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Did you mean to quote me?

Yes only in relation to the lockable doors. Just more of a confirmation that some weirdly don't. "

Some of the clubs I've been to?

over a year ago

Thank you for the comments.

Post new Message to Thread