Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jeremy Kyle ???

Jump to newest

By *punklover OP   Couple
over a year ago

hatfield

Ok i will be honest, i do watch it but for morbid curiosity and when i feel a bit unhappy i watch it and think "wow my life ain't that bad !" lolol

What about you ? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jeremy Vile ?

Pass .....

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

oh shucks!,i thought for a minute the horrid specimen had passed away!.

over a year ago

If i am around and its on . And think wow there teeth .. and where do that find them people .

over a year ago

hatfield

But if no-one watched then sports direct would go out of business without the Kyle guests lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Love it

over a year ago

"But if no-one watched then sports direct would go out of business without the Kyle guests lol"
true..

over a year ago

watched it a couple times but he just done my head in. seems to bullyboy his guests and act the big man

screams little man

over a year ago

Its daytime TV designed for stay at home mothers, the unemployed and people who are looking to feel better about themselves without having to exert the grey matter. It has its demographic target the same as news night does.

By *ing swingerMan
over a year ago

Romford

"Ok i will be honest, i do watch it but for morbid curiosity and when i feel a bit unhappy i watch it and think "wow my life ain't that bad !" lolol

What about you ? x"

Same but I would say the USA show is much better when ya feeling down lol

over a year ago

hatfield

"Its daytime TV designed for stay at home mothers, the unemployed and people who are looking to feel better about themselves without having to exert the grey matter. It has its demographic target the same as news night does."

And people that work evenings !!!!!

By *oonytoonMan
over a year ago

derby

I've been known to have a watch (in the distant past when I had time to what I wanted) for the reason of making me think I haven't got it all that bad (especially when you know some of the guests) screaming at the tele why would you tell the world that then it got to the point that apart from the odd one where someones aunties uncles cat raped the next doors dog and had aliens my life was actually much worse than most on there kind of ruined the whole point and laugh attraction to the program lol

over a year ago

"Its daytime TV designed for stay at home mothers, the unemployed and people who are looking to feel better about themselves without having to exert the grey matter. It has its demographic target the same as news night does."

never get tired of ur piccy

over a year ago

"Its daytime TV designed for stay at home mothers, the unemployed and people who are looking to feel better about themselves without having to exert the grey matter. It has its demographic target the same as news night does.

never get tired of ur piccy "

I'm glad you like.

By *ing swingerMan
over a year ago

Romford

"watched it a couple times but he just done my head in. seems to bullyboy his guests and act the big man

screams little man

"

Only cause there to stupid to understand what they have done and what they need to start doing

over a year ago

looks like i'm in the minority but i think jezza is a right hotty. love em a bit arrogant like him. i'd give a right sesh if i got the chance

over a year ago

I watch it occasionally. It depresses me it makes me tempted to not brush my teeth for a year or wash my hair because that seems to get them laid, they're having more sex than me

over a year ago

hatfield

It's all harmless fun and not designed to get the brain working, you can always flick over to Bloomberg on Sky to check out the stock market in the breaks ! lol

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My other half said he wanted to go and watch Jeremy Kyle's show for his b'day ...

So I had an affair with his sister and got myself pregnant by his brother ..... b'day pressie sorted

over a year ago

hatfield

"My other half said he wanted to go and watch Jeremy Kyle's show for his b'day ...

So I had an affair with his sister and got myself pregnant by his brother ..... b'day pressie sorted "

That is too funny lol x

over a year ago

jerry springer was where its at

used to watch it loads back in the day on living

over a year ago

sensationalism at its worse.

no wonder he has minders on the show, cos he would have had his head kicked in well before now.

the guy is an absolute tosspot..

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Think I have partially watched it twice....

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"My other half said he wanted to go and watch Jeremy Kyle's show for his b'day ...

So I had an affair with his sister and got myself pregnant by his brother ..... b'day pressie sorted

That is too funny lol x"

Thank you spunky

over a year ago

hatfield

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky "

No problem, it is always good to laugh and not to take these things too seriously !!! xxxxxx

over a year ago

i used to watch it. i might watch it if it was on in the evenings. depends who is on there.

i think he gives them good advice but i dont agree with all of what he says.

if their daft enough to go on there, then they cant compain.

over a year ago

I don't catch it often, but there's nothing better than to watch and know that there are genuine people and some awful bloody idiots that are after the same "FREEBIES" and "NO WAITING LISTS" for anything...... Sorry Mr Kyle but i am addicted to sex on Fabs so Rehab here i come pmsl !!!

over a year ago

I must admit it's the programme I watch with the curtains closed so nobody knows!

I've known a couple of guys on it. One is dead now, up side is he can't breed anymore and go back on. The other guy got good news, which, after the life he's had, he deserves, bless him.

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky

No problem, it is always good to laugh and not to take these things too seriously !!! xxxxxx"

At my age taking anything seriously is a risk .....

over a year ago

I've watched it a few times and had to stop because he p**ses me off! He's an a**ehole getting ratings through other peoples' misery and ignorance.

He loves the sound of his own voice. His comments have no substance or use and are mainly used to get the audience on side.

Does he catch up with his guests to see how they're getting on after they receive this "help" he's giving out?

over a year ago

and after the break we find out those all important DNA tests.

xxxxxx

"and you guessed it . Bubba, you are uncles, grandads twice cousin removed father".

thats all for todays show, in the meantime I'm going to do lots of and sleep with one of my teenage guests. but, coming up on tomorrows show "I went to the dentists and came back with my knickers inside out." See you tomorrow.

dum dum diddly dum dum, clap clap.

over a year ago

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky

No problem, it is always good to laugh and not to take these things too seriously !!! xxxxxx

At my age taking anything seriously is a risk ....."

Trouble it really does happen for real... My EX shagged his step-sister and still is and my children still call her auntie lmao !!!

over a year ago

"Ok i will be honest, i do watch it but for morbid curiosity and when i feel a bit unhappy i watch it and think "wow my life ain't that bad !" lolol

What about you ? x"

i just can have him on telly, if one of my girls have it on i make them go watch it in their bedrooms, i just cant stand him

over a year ago

"and after the break we find out those all important DNA tests.

xxxxxx

"and you guessed it . Bubba, you are uncles, grandads twice cousin removed father".

thats all for todays show, in the meantime I'm going to do lots of and sleep with one of my teenage guests. but, coming up on tomorrows show "I went to the dentists and came back with my knickers inside out." See you tomorrow.

dum dum diddly dum dum, clap clap."

over a year ago

Channel 4 have announced a new series where four Jeremy Kyle guests take it in turns to cook frozen pizzas and Pot Noodles for each other.

Scum Dine With Me starts in the autumn.

over a year ago

"

Channel 4 have announced a new series where four Jeremy Kyle guests take it in turns to cook frozen pizzas and Pot Noodles for each other.

Scum Dine With Me starts in the autumn."

sweet, i'll open a bottle of lambrini

over a year ago

hatfield

"

Scum Dine With Me starts in the autumn."

LOLOLOLOL XXXXXXXX

over a year ago

hatfield

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky

At my age taking anything seriously is a risk ....."

At your age ?????? All looks fine from here guys ! xxxxx

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky

At your age ?????? All looks fine from here guys ! xxxxx"

looking pretty hot yourself hon , great boobs

over a year ago

hatfield

That is too funny lol x

Thank you spunky

At your age ?????? All looks fine from here guys ! xxxxx

looking pretty hot yourself hon , great boobs "

Mwah, cheers babes xxxx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

4 children at 17... and he choses to be on the Jeremy Kyle show rather than be at the birth of his 4th child by another girl....

dearie, dearie me...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"4 children at 17... and he choses to be on the Jeremy Kyle show rather than be at the birth of his 4th child by another girl....

dearie, dearie me..."

Oh _iew, you really need to get out more!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"4 children at 17... and he choses to be on the Jeremy Kyle show rather than be at the birth of his 4th child by another girl....

dearie, dearie me...

Oh _iew, you really need to get out more!"

No, I am very happy thanks

over a year ago

i dont like him but i have seen him before and it does make you think, your not quite as daft as you thought you were.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

View you have shocked me lol

over a year ago

If ever I had the misfortune to be in the same place as him, there would only be two outcomes.

His funeral and my trial.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"View you have shocked me lol "

why?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"View you have shocked me lol

why?"

She thought metrosexual men were more discerning.

Don't mention the woodchip paper and lack of throw cushions or she'll implode!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

why?"

Never thought you was the jezza watching type that was all...

over a year ago

jerry springer was better. now that show i was hooked on

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why?

She thought metrosexual men were more discerning.

Don't mention the woodchip paper and lack of throw cushions or she'll implode! "

I am very happy watching Jeremy, X Factor and the like.

it all works for me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why?

Never thought you was the jezza watching type that was all... "

yeah, I have always said I will watch it if I am off.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

why?

"

good for you...my work is like a jezza episode everyday so that is why i don't watch it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why?

good for you...my work is like a jezza episode everyday so that is why i don't watch it "

and if that works for you, even cooler

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

Theirs a couple who come into the pub who have been on there. Their story was she suspected hed shagged a friend whilst she was pregnant and wanted him to take the lie test.

That was too boring for the show, so they were told the story was he'd shagged her sister, and they were paid an extra £125 to do the new story.

They all get a travel pass, 2 nights hotel plus £100 per day expences - its a sham and people on JSA etc must think its xmas to get a couple of hundred quid and a hotel for 2 days.

over a year ago

There are 28 open Jeremy Kyle threads on Fab. It does appear that love him or loathe him he certainly gets people's attention.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"There are 28 open Jeremy Kyle threads on Fab. It does appear that love him or loathe him he certainly gets people's attention."

people play out their lives for all to see these days, either on the Jeremy Kyle show or in the forums, I see little difference.. I enjoy both

stories of love going wrong, poncing off others for food, drink and/or hotel accommodation and sometimes vulnerable people getting the help they desperately seek.

over a year ago

Watch Jeremy Kyle when I can. Everyone should watch it when feeling a bit down with their situation or life. 5mins of jeremy Kyle and life is great again life isn't that bad when you see the idiots and rejects on that show lol

over a year ago

You just know when you see the lardy mingers emerge from the side of the stage that they are going to be someone you can't argue with as they just shout above you all the time. It's like trying to walk in a large puddle of treacle, you can't lift your feet to go forward or backward and are stuck there in limbo completely unable do to anything about it. People like that drive me insane. I find Kyle extremely frustrating as I want to scream at the people on it to shut the fuck up and let the other person talk and even if by some miracle the other person does get to talk he or she is exactly the same and won't shut the fuck up either!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I despise the programme, I cant believe we call it entertainment.

Even if I had ever done some of the things that come up on that programme, I certainly wouldnt air it in public for TV _iewers to see, all for the sake of what? £250 or whatever they receive?

Hmm...... part of me just thinks it takes advantage of the vulnerable.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I despise the programme, I cant believe we call it entertainment.

Even if I had ever done some of the things that come up on that programme, I certainly wouldnt air it in public for TV _iewers to see, all for the sake of what? £250 or whatever they receive?

Hmm...... part of me just thinks it takes advantage of the vulnerable."

I agree....saying that if i was a dentist , its the first place i would look for new patients.

over a year ago

"I despise the programme, I cant believe we call it entertainment.

Hmm...... part of me just thinks it takes advantage of the vulnerable."

250 quid is a years worth of shopping from lidl

Post new Message to Thread