Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dress size

Jump to newest

By *atnip make me purr OP   Woman
over a year ago

Reading

Following on from the discussion about what curvy and fabulous mean, would people be comfortable sharing their dress size or trouser size to give a more accurate representation? I know sizes vary between shops so even this wouldn't be totally accurate but it may ease the confusion.

So what do you think? Would you share your size on your profile?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't, no. If someone valued me for that I wouldn't want to meet them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading

"I wouldn't, no. If someone valued me for that I wouldn't want to meet them."

So you wouldn't meet someone who had a preference for your particular size?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't see the point.

I can fit into a size 12 in some shops and then need an 18 in others.

I average around a size 16 but I know other women who share my size who have a completely different body type.

It's pointless going by clothes size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you share that on your profile, it's kind of applying your size defines you. Based on your pictures, people can decide if you fit their 'size preference' or not. Also it isn't accurate as us ladies know, all shop sizes fit us differently so your number can change. If someone is attracted to you and your personality, it shouldn't matter what a tag says

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally wouldn't bother me but that's just me

Her x

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I wouldn't, no. If someone valued me for that I wouldn't want to meet them.

So you wouldn't meet someone who had a preference for your particular size? "

No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me either

But people lie (shock, horror) so it isn't really reliable, same as the body type descriptions

Reply privately

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

I can range from a 6 to a 12... so no, not really helpful. Pictures alone should be enough.

I'm more than a number, and if size is that much of an issue, like others have said, they can pass by our profile.

What if I'd just scoffed a big plate of spag bol? The food baby is real!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure I am a size 8 - 10 in jeans In tops I am awkward as I have chunky Boob job that messes up the dress size abit. So I wear either 8 in stretch tshirts / tops or - 10/12 in non stretch material.

As an average prob size 10 is my base line overall

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, because height varies things significantly. A size 14 on a 6ft woman would show she's incredibly slim, whereas on a 5ft 5 woman it might suggest more curvy.

And most men can barely understand basic women's clothes sizes as it is!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Currently a size 18, I don't think size matters. But I do think everyone saying how ridiculous the system is and how different size 18 people can look is a good thing.

And I think it's because of the plus size is bad, you need to be a size whatever. I think there's lots of women with amazing bodies who worry too much about the label of their clothes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading

"Wouldn't bother me either

But people lie (shock, horror) so it isn't really reliable, same as the body type descriptions "

Catfishing always amazes unless you are planning to never meet. If you are, it will always destroy any chance as people hate being lied to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can range from a 6 to a 12... so no, not really helpful. Pictures alone should be enough.

I'm more than a number, and if size is that much of an issue, like others have said, they can pass by our profile.

What if I'd just scoffed a big plate of spag bol? The food baby is real! "

Yes you make a good point there too. Bloating can quickly change your size.

I'm currently having my period and my stomach always bloats like crazy and I gain around 6lbs each time so need to wear bigger knickers and clothes.

I really don't think clothes size tells you much at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, because height varies things significantly. A size 14 on a 6ft woman would show she's incredibly slim, whereas on a 5ft 5 woman it might suggest more curvy.

And most men can barely understand basic women's clothes sizes as it is!"

Yeah height is a factor. I am 5ft 7 and my flat mate is 4ft10 we both share some tops /shorts They can look very different between us.

Reply privately

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

"I can range from a 6 to a 12... so no, not really helpful. Pictures alone should be enough.

What if I'd just scoffed a big plate of spag bol? The food baby is real!

Yes you make a good point there too. Bloating can quickly change your size.

I'm currently having my period and my stomach always bloats like crazy and I gain around 6lbs each time so need to wear bigger knickers and clothes.

I really don't think clothes size tells you much at all."

I bloat on my period too, but that's more due to the hanger! I eat so much popcorn and comfort food! Even men's bodies change depending on what they've eaten, whether they've recently had a poo!

People need to be more honest and real with body expectations

Reply privately

By *oody HuddsonMan
over a year ago

sexy town

I’m curvy for my height and stature. But I wear a 31-32” waist trouser.

Good old dad bod. Oh and back injuries don’t help either ???? yeah I like an excuse lol

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I run stocky no matter what my weight/ dress size situation. But I suspect my photos tell you that.

Reply privately

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

My size IS on my profile. Apparently I carry it well, whatever that means I've worded it positively as to me its a fact, not an issue.

Photos are deceptive, some people like a good wibbly handful, others don't. A size certainly helps fill in the (artistically positioned) picture.

There are so many with body issues, it shouldn't be mandatory. In theory, we are more than a body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading

"I run stocky no matter what my weight/ dress size situation. But I suspect my photos tell you that."

See from your photos i would call you slim so it really is in the eye of the beholder.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading

"My size IS on my profile. Apparently I carry it well, whatever that means I've worded it positively as to me its a fact, not an issue.

Photos are deceptive, some people like a good wibbly handful, others don't. A size certainly helps fill in the (artistically positioned) picture.

There are so many with body issues, it shouldn't be mandatory. In theory, we are more than a body. "

Oh i couldn't agree more! I would choose personality in a guy all day long. But we do still need to be attracted to one another. Give me an average looking guy with a great personality over an great looking guy with an average personality any day.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I run stocky no matter what my weight/ dress size situation. But I suspect my photos tell you that.

See from your photos i would call you slim so it really is in the eye of the beholder."

Oh, thank you. (I'm not at the moment) My body is out of proportion (short legs) and I carry my weight in certain ways, so my healthy weight runs at the top of BMI (bottom of my healthy BMI, on my frame, is a bit famine victim). My pictures are mostly me at a size 14 in the overweight BMI category (but it's muscle). (Covid chub is real but I'll update pictures when I plan to meet again)

Reply privately

over a year ago

No Px

Reply privately

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Following on from the discussion about what curvy and fabulous mean, would people be comfortable sharing their dress size or trouser size to give a more accurate representation? I know sizes vary between shops so even this wouldn't be totally accurate but it may ease the confusion.

So what do you think? Would you share your size on your profile? "

Nope seems a bit pointless for lots of reasons.

I (mr) have a 38 inch waist, but have 29/30 inch quads so have to get jeans much bigger. Think the same goes for most guys

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Sorry didn't actually answer the OP on my ramblings. As many people have said their dress size can vary from week to week. What about those who are on top one size and another on the bottom? In essence dress sizing is no more use than curvy and fabulous etc. But we're lucky on here in that we can look at someone's photos and decide if they are your cup of tea or not.

Reply privately

By *eivers101Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

A dress size is irrelevant as a size 12 on someone 4'10" looks completely different to a size 12 on someone 5'10". Same goes for trouser waist size..... A guy 5'5" with a 34" waist looks totally different build wise to a bloke of 6'2" with same waist size. And then there's the ridiculous assumption that being slim equals being fit . Being healthy is about wayyyyyyy more than what size dress or jeans you buy and what is deemed a sexy figure by some will be a major turn off to others and vice versa.

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Completely irrelevant a size is a number it’s not a definition of someone, as said in the thread a size 12 on a 6ft woman is going to look completely different to that of someone who is 5ft, I think confidence and the way in which a female carries herself is far more attractive than knowing if she is a size 12 or a size 22!

Far too much pressure from media on the ideals of what a woman’s body shape/size should be, own what you’ve got and be happy in your own skin!

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a size 24..... I say it on my profile as I want to be upfront ..... I also mention it multiple times in chat as I want to make peeps aware I’m a much bigger that curvy size..... again something that compares to non swigging sites I wouldn’t ever put that on a profile but I don’t want to attract someone who has issues with fatties xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can see it gives an extra bit of guidance (32” Waist, 38-40” Chest, if that helps anyone) but I tend to look at the photos.

In truth, I would rarely consider messaging any woman that described themselves as “BBW”, “Ample”, or “Fabulous” and mentally, I associate those descriptions with larger dress sizes (greater than Size 18). But there are exceptions, of course and I’d hate to miss out on a Fab experience just because I’d limited my search category even further.

Most of all, we just need to be sexually attracted to each other and there are so many factors beyond size that can influence that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My dress size is on my profile, it always has been.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really helpful tbh I can range inbetween 18-22 depending on brand plus I am 6ft 2 so find stuff can come up short so i have to sometimes get a size up

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do on mine however it boils down to a few things:

Where you shop

What your body shape is

Height

If men actually grasp dress size or just 18 as fat lol

At 5ft 10 and an extreme hourglass, I can wear a size 16 fit and flare dress but have to wear 20 jeans. So i put 18 as its in the middle.

Most my clothes are a 16-18

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I need a size 18-20 for my chest but a 14 on the bottom x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would just garner more messages along the lines of you can't be xx size with a body like that, which is generally what i get now for my age

It's not welcomed or helpful

Reply privately

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Clothing size doesn't make the person, personality, and what is on the inside that counts

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its pointless as different sizes look different on different people. Im more than a dress size

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

I'm a size 12/14 .

Float between the two ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My regular gentleman friends have seen me vary from a size 26 to a size 10 and all other sizes between

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would if it made any difference but I don't think it would. We've had messages saying how much they admire BBW, I describe myself as fabulous on our profile which apparently means ssbbw and I'm a size 12.

People go by pictures in our experience and then say what they think you want to hear.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Until there is a standard sizing for women's clothing it would mean nothing. I can go from an 18 in some stores to a 24 in others.

Mes sizing is better as it is in inches for things like trousers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a 32/34 waist and thats average but the problem is when others are honest about size you get a lot judgemental types, you see it on profiles " no overweight men" or "no bigger than size 14 women" so yes i can see why folk dont want to say as you just get judged. Folk on here are not as inclusive as they claim to be sadly.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It's on my profile, along with a full length photo in clothes.

Men still tell me I'm not fat

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Im a 32/34 waist and thats average but the problem is when others are honest about size you get a lot judgemental types, you see it on profiles " no overweight men" or "no bigger than size 14 women" so yes i can see why folk dont want to say as you just get judged. Folk on here are not as inclusive as they claim to be sadly."

That's not being judgmental though is it? That's having a preference.

Bring judgemental would be to say everyone over those sizes are lazy and don't care about themselves, for example (I do not hold those beliefs before abumyone jumps on me.... Just an example of judgmental behaviour)

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Im a 32/34 waist and thats average but the problem is when others are honest about size you get a lot judgemental types, you see it on profiles " no overweight men" or "no bigger than size 14 women" so yes i can see why folk dont want to say as you just get judged. Folk on here are not as inclusive as they claim to be sadly."

I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking I'm average or slim.

They would look awkward when we met and that would be embarrasing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should they be inclusive? It's not judgemental to want to fuck someone you're attracted to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My size varies depending on where I get my clothes from so anywhere between a size 8 to 12 but if people don't like what they see then they can just pass by.

Mrs KC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Following on from the discussion about what curvy and fabulous mean, would people be comfortable sharing their dress size or trouser size to give a more accurate representation? I know sizes vary between shops so even this wouldn't be totally accurate but it may ease the confusion.

I don't know what my size is. I have clothes from M to XXL and they all fit. Joggers and tshirts stretch.

I send a pic and if they still want to meet I always have a real life social very quickly. I find it impossible to assess physical attraction by numbers or Insta cropped pics.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I'm a 16-18 depending on the shop and style.

Mr KC has a 32" waist but is 6ft 4 so is incredibly slim!

I don't think our dress size has much to do with anything....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would it be fair to say you’re also not inclusive since you have an upper age limit?

Or is that, like everyone else a preference and one you’re entitled to have?

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No issues with sharing my dress size on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope! My clothes size is no one business at the end of the day. My wardrobe spans about 4 different sizes because I'm human, my body changes when I've eaten or when I'm due on or if I just feel fat or if the day ends in a Y. I also have hips, boobs and an arse, all these things make a difference to clothing size because woman's clothing sizes especially, are a joke.

If someone wants to judge me on my size they can look at my pics, if they aren't interested that's fine.

Reply privately

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Nope, my clothes size is only relevant to me and no one else's business.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've put my dress size on here before, only because I take pictures and choose the ones I feel comfortable with. Often, they don't show the real picture of my plus size body.

I'm all about being honest and giving an informative description of myself so people are aware of what I look like before they meet me.

I'd be mortified if I turned up and they thought I looked different to how they had imagined me from my profile.

I've recently deleted a lot of the information from my profile for personal reasons but before this, I went into real detail about my size, my wobbly bits and everything that I'm not comfortable with. Maybe I'm just setting that safety net so that people can make an informed choice? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im a 32/34 waist and thats average but the problem is when others are honest about size you get a lot judgemental types, you see it on profiles " no overweight men" or "no bigger than size 14 women" so yes i can see why folk dont want to say as you just get judged. Folk on here are not as inclusive as they claim to be sadly.

That's not being judgmental though is it? That's having a preference.

Bring judgemental would be to say everyone over those sizes are lazy and don't care about themselves, for example (I do not hold those beliefs before abumyone jumps on me.... Just an example of judgmental behaviour)"

I think it is judgemental and yes we all have prefrences but its not possible to always have that so you have to consider other options thats why its a prefrence but shouldnt mean other sizes etc are dismmised. Take me i am a average size that means i am the average of what a man is in clothes yet some can be funny yet it means they have less options on other sizes because those sizes are not the average so there is less of them available

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I couldn't give a shit really, but I'd be keeping an eye on them in case there was an ulterior motive to "borrow" my clothes.

I'd need to know my size, and I've not no fucking clue. Clothes shrink n stretch depending on how they're washed, dried n worn.

I have it fits and it don't fit clothes, alongside it will fit if I give it a tug and I need a belt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you share that on your profile, it's kind of applying your size defines you. Based on your pictures, people can decide if you fit their 'size preference' or not. Also it isn't accurate as us ladies know, all shop sizes fit us differently so your number can change. If someone is attracted to you and your personality, it shouldn't matter what a tag says "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I couldn't give a shit really, but I'd be keeping an eye on them in case there was an ulterior motive to "borrow" my clothes.

I'd need to know my size, and I've not no fucking clue. Clothes shrink n stretch depending on how they're washed, dried n worn.

I have it fits and it don't fit clothes, alongside it will fit if I give it a tug and I need a belt."

Good point about borrowing clothes. I love it when a man wears my knickers.

Bit embarrassing when they wrap round him 4 times like Shallow Hal.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's on my profile, along with a full length photo in clothes.

Men still tell me I'm not fat "

This is what happens when we mistake body fat or a number on a clothes label for a signifier of worth.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I couldn't give a shit really, but I'd be keeping an eye on them in case there was an ulterior motive to "borrow" my clothes.

I have it fits and it don't fit clothes, alongside it will fit if I give it a tug and I need a belt.

Good point about borrowing clothes. I love it when a man wears my knickers.

Bit embarrassing when they wrap round him 4 times like Shallow Hal. "

It's the gusset stainage and elastic with no elasticity that'd make me recoil in horror if someone suggested borrowing a pair of mine.

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm usually a 12, to be comfortable.

I've been everything from a size 4 to a 14 over the years.

Only weighed about 7 stone after having my son (far too thin) and piled on 3 stone due to medication I took, which put me at size 14.

Never made any difference to the attention I got, I'm lucky that it goes on evenly, and I now have great boobs

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Would need to be a list as I vary between up to 3 sizes depending on cut and place of purchase. Tbh if someone wants to meet based on dress size I’d be wondering if they’re using females to make a skin suit so Hard pass from me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would have a 'value' if there was a standard size but as we all know they vary from brand to brand!

Reply privately

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I don't really see the point. I state on my profile I'm ample and squishy. If they prefer a more slender figure then I'm not being dishonest. And the fact you should be able to tell after a initial social meet if they are for you or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't care - I have full length naked pictures so what size I am isn't a secret.

Few men know what a dress size means anyway

And like someone else said - people lie.

It's pointless

Reply privately

By *issysbee69Woman
over a year ago

Brandenburg

I have up and down with my weight and at the moment 10/12 or large (but I go Xl)

Reply privately

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Haha my sizes go from size 8 on my very first photo to size 12 on my latest one with a few size 14s in between... I’ve not had any complaints yes thankfully

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I don't think its a necessity but also useful information.

I am intelligent enough to put height, weight, and pics together to make a guess and further info on dress size would assist there.

It would also help offset those profiles where you only see small parts and not the whole body in pics.

People put the best pics of themselves up, and these are sometimes misleading.

However, it is not size that I make decisions to meet from. Its whether there is chemistry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, my size varies due to brands. Besides I think my pics show enough for people to make their minds up x

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Humans fit the clothes, not the other way round.

I have some size 10 snug tshirts and my fave pair of denim shorts are a size 22.

My coats and jackets are usually a 14.

I just picked up a massive white cardigan with xxl on the label from a charity shop because it is beautiful and I love a baggy cardi.

The dresses I wear to clubs are usually around a stretchy 12, got to love showing my bum and hips off, but some rigid fabric dresses have 16 on the label.

The number on the clothes means nothing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoy people for who they are.

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I really don't think that clothing sizes help.

I have clothing that fits ranging fron a size 8 jumper to an XXL dress.

In reality I'm a 14/16 at the moment but being curvy with long legs, belly and a generous bust, what I wear makes big difference to how I look. In casual loose clothing I can look much bigger but in fitted dresses and jeans I look slimmer.

I also have quite muscular legs and arms which changes how I appear.

My photos are a pretty accurate reflection of how I looked at the time they were taken.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Humans fit the clothes, not the other way round.

I have some size 10 snug tshirts and my fave pair of denim shorts are a size 22.

My coats and jackets are usually a 14.

I just picked up a massive white cardigan with xxl on the label from a charity shop because it is beautiful and I love a baggy cardi.

The dresses I wear to clubs are usually around a stretchy 12, got to love showing my bum and hips off, but some rigid fabric dresses have 16 on the label.

The number on the clothes means nothing.

"

Yes, but your pics show that. They are not deceptive. Or at least weren't when I could see them.

I still haven't changed mine tho Topsy...against your advice.

Reply privately

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

[Removed by poster at 16/04/21 16:17:14]

Reply privately

By *heonixRaven 777Woman
over a year ago

Guildford

As I am so tiny, while I have no issues disclosing my size. I see no reason to unless you are intending to buy some latex outfits/ underwear as all has to be custom made for me unfortunately.

I don’t see the point of stating my dress size as simply tells me you are more interested in the fantasy/perfect body rather than the person I am.

Reply privately

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

"I included my dress size and my bra size on my profile because they were questions I was constantly being asked by men on here and I thought it might save them some time by putting them in full view for anyone who wanted to look.

Men still ask me my dress size and my bra size "

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I forgot to answer the question. I do have my approximate dress size on.

However, I am looking for ladies who will better understand how the system works... and have honest as well as flattering photos.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't. I can go between a 22/24 waist to 28 and back in a short amount of time, so wouldn't always be relevant. Also you'll open up for more messages based on your size. And more quite ignorant or rude comments.

You really don't need to know sizes either. As no one size always looks the same. So to say someone prefers a size, as apposed to a shape. I think is silly. You could put two size 8s 10s 12s 14s and so on together. On paper the same "size" but all appear to be completely different to eye. Two women different "sizes" together can also look the same size when side by side.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy is used incorrectly on Fab... Curvy is a small waist with big boobs and booty... Not dare I say it ... Fat

There's Fab Curvy, Fab Attractive, Fab Good Looking, Fab Sexy, Fab Beautiful, Fab Age, Fab Single, Fab Straight...but the opposite is actually true...

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Curvy is used incorrectly on Fab... Curvy is a small waist with big boobs and booty... Not dare I say it ... Fat

There's Fab Curvy, Fab Attractive, Fab Good Looking, Fab Sexy, Fab Beautiful, Fab Age, Fab Single, Fab Straight...but the opposite is actually true... "

Mmm I think that is harsh and untrue.

Women have enough pressure to look a certain way without such comments.

If someone sees themselves as curvy, then that's exact3how they should describe themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy is used incorrectly on Fab... Curvy is a small waist with big boobs and booty... Not dare I say it ... Fat

There's Fab Curvy, Fab Attractive, Fab Good Looking, Fab Sexy, Fab Beautiful, Fab Age, Fab Single, Fab Straight...but the opposite is actually true... "

I better change mine from Curvey to fat then i guess

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It's these kind of comments that made me change from curvy to ample. Even though I'm fat I'm not really happy putting ample but didn't want people being harsh towards me either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No x

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's Fab Curvy, Fab Attractive, Fab Good Looking, Fab Sexy, Fab Beautiful, Fab Age, Fab Single, Fab Straight...but the opposite is actually true...

I better change mine from Curvey to fat then i guess"

I put ‘average’ down at first, but this body ain’t average, so I changed it to curvy, which is true as I have plenty of curves.

However, as a size 8-10 I’ve been informed that at this size I cannot possibly be curvy!

Alrighty then!

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It really annoys me when women tell other women how they should describe themselves.

There's enough body shaming about as it is

If you feel curvy ... own it and put curvy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I put ‘average’ down at first, but this body ain’t average, so I changed it to curvy, which is true as I have plenty of curves.

However, as a size 8-10 I’ve been informed that at this size I cannot possibly be curvy!

Alrighty then!

"

I've had this too. I'm too small to be curvy or I'm just a fat chick who should own up to it. It's a mine field. Can we have a "I have wobbly bits" option?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It really annoys me when women tell other women how they should describe themselves.

If you feel curvy ... own it and put curvy. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alrighty then!

I've had this too. I'm too small to be curvy or I'm just a fat chick who should own up to it. It's a mine field. Can we have a "I have wobbly bits" option? "

Yeah tbh when i signed up years ago I never knew what to put, even then i have had messages saying i should put average before, even though I definitely dont see myself that way

I'm obviously biologically Male so therefore could never fit the "curvy" definition from the very top of the quote in reality due to bone structure and being tall

Maybe if i buy some bigger tits and wear hip pads

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wouldn't bother me either

But people lie (shock, horror) so it isn't really reliable, same as the body type descriptions

Catfishing always amazes unless you are planning to never meet. If you are, it will always destroy any chance as people hate being lied to."

I met up with some one who sent me pictures of her which once we met in person were compleatly different to what she actually looked like, she had sent me heavily filtered and very very good angle photos in reality she was huge and not very atractive to me but that's not to say she wasn't atractive to others so I find it annoying that she sent me false pics wasting my time but also sad that she feels like she can't send pictures of how she actually looks to men some will like her and they will like her for how she looks not just using dodgy pics in the hope that once she is there a guy will shag anything.

Reply privately

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

"It really annoys me when women tell other women how they should describe themselves.

If you feel curvy ... own it and put curvy. "

well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alrighty then!

"

There ya go... I can't put curvy because of the mis-use of that term on here. It would be misinterpreted...curvy doesn't mean over weight or obese. I'm 58kg but I have my curves. The scales don't lie nor does your BMI.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Meh ... I’m curvy and plus size ... curvy is how I choose to represent myself couldn’t care less if you think I’m misrepresenting myself or not ... no fucks left to give for women judging other women’s body shape

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Alrighty then!

There ya go... I can't put curvy because of the mis-use of that term on here. It would be misinterpreted...curvy doesn't mean over weight or obese. I'm 58kg but I have my curves. The scales don't lie nor does your BMI."

Curvy is a shape not a size. I was a curvy size 10 and still.

I don't think you, or anyone else has the right to tell another person how to describe themselves.

You might not agree but body shaming is repulsive.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Alrighty then!

There ya go... I can't put curvy because of the mis-use of that term on here. It would be misinterpreted...curvy doesn't mean over weight or obese. I'm 58kg but I have my curves. The scales don't lie nor does your BMI."

Also bitchy posts don’t lie either

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It's these kind of comments that made me change from curvy to ample. Even though I'm fat I'm not really happy putting ample but didn't want people being harsh towards me either. "

Oh ignore that. You can be fat and curvy very easily; there's no real gatekeeping to the term. I'm fat. My waist is two to three dress sizes smaller than my bum and boobs. Sometimes I think about putting up ample but that to me conjures up an image of a particular shape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If someone sees themselves as curvy, then that's exact3how they should describe themselves. "

I don't mean to be harsh at all. And never intended it to be seen as harsh. I'm speaking the truth. I've seen these women myself. Some are obese not curvy. It is what it is... & Yes the truth hurts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

4 ft 3 46 inch chest 43 inch waist 9 inch..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"4 ft 3 46 inch chest 43 inch waist 9 inch..........

"

feet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alrighty then!

BMI in reality means nothing as it does not take into account the person's body fat versus muscle content

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

It's these kind of comments that made me change from curvy to ample. Even though I'm fat I'm not really happy putting ample but didn't want people being harsh towards me either.

Oh ignore that. You can be fat and curvy very easily; there's no real gatekeeping to the term. I'm fat. My waist is two to three dress sizes smaller than my bum and boobs. Sometimes I think about putting up ample but that to me conjures up an image of a particular shape."

Yup me too waist to hip ratio is huge but it’s a good thing apparently lol .. I hate the word ample too

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

If someone sees themselves as curvy, then that's exact3how they should describe themselves.

I don't mean to be harsh at all. And never intended it to be seen as harsh. I'm speaking the truth. I've seen these women myself. Some are obese not curvy. It is what it is... & Yes the truth hurts. "

I don’t mean to be harsh (while being harsh)

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Alrighty then!

There ya go... I can't put curvy because of the mis-use of that term on here. It would be misinterpreted...curvy doesn't mean over weight or obese. I'm 58kg but I have my curves. The scales don't lie nor does your BMI.

Curvy is a shape not a size. I was a curvy size 10 and still.

I don't think you, or anyone else has the right to tell another person how to describe themselves.

You might not agree but body shaming is repulsive. "

This ... totally repulsive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting how many women are reluctant to disclose thier dress size or refuse to meet guys who want to know thier dress size .

But many of them have a minimum cock size requirement lol.

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't mean to be harsh at all. And never intended it to be seen as harsh. I'm speaking the truth. I've seen these women myself. Some are obese not curvy. It is what it is... & Yes the truth hurts. "

You are well aware that there are polite ways of saying things. Instead, you chose to be rude and bitchy.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"Interesting how many women are reluctant to disclose thier dress size or refuse to meet guys who want to know thier dress size .

But many of them have a minimum cock size requirement lol.

"

It’s not about refusing it’s about the relevance ..... does t mean anything as I can vary between 3 sizes. I don’t care about cock size either ... I do care about what’s between the ears though as that’s far sexier than anything a tape measure can tell me.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

I don't mean to be harsh at all. And never intended it to be seen as harsh. I'm speaking the truth. I've seen these women myself. Some are obese not curvy. It is what it is... & Yes the truth hurts.

You are well aware that there are polite ways of saying things. Instead, you chose to be rude and bitchy."

Nods head at ride and bitchy comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

A women's dress size doesn't change my opinion on them. It's just a number and doesn't determine if that makes them attractive or not. I mean I'm a 34" waist which isn't massive but I was a 30" only a few years ago so massive change for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone makes you feel good then it don't matter.

You women do worry to much, I know that's what you girls do but a lot of you no need to.

Chatting to some of you their is plenty of things to go on than your size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t mean to be harsh (while being harsh) "

If the truth is harsh to some...so be it. I know some can't control their weight due to meds & that's so not easy. It's just the fact of lieing, saying your something when you're not.

I've been lied to many times on here...guys lieing about their age & martial status & sending fake pics. It's just not nice. We all expect & deserve honesty to a certain degree. Yea, Don't We.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't know about anyone else but this thread has boosted my self confidence through the roof

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

If the truth is harsh to some...so be it. I know some can't control their weight due to meds & that's so not easy. It's just the fact of lieing, saying your something when you're not.

I've been lied to many times on here...guys lieing about their age & martial status & sending fake pics. It's just not nice. We all expect & deserve honesty to a certain degree. Yea, Don't We."

It's totally irrelevant what someone's dress size is or how they choose to describe their shape. The words available on here are not specific or especially descriptive, so might as well not be there.

Our pics are us. It's very obvious if you look through them that I am a fat fucker and Mr KC is very slim. He describes me as curvy (I have a defined waist and curvy hips and boobs, despite also being fat) so that's fine by me.

If someone meets me and thinks I'm too fat, that's fine. It's why we always meet socially first. I don't use Spanx or anything else. I'm me. A fat woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been lied to many times on here...guys lieing about their age & martial status & sending fake pics. It's just not nice. We all expect & deserve honesty to a certain degree. Yea, Don't We."

So you are insinuating i for example am lieing to people now?

I have pictures for everyone to see, I expect people to make a judgement based on them not some abitary descriptive word that very few people probably take notice of anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been lied to many times on here...guys lieing about their age & martial status & sending fake pics. It's just not nice. We all expect & deserve honesty to a certain degree. Yea, Don't We.

It's totally irrelevant what someone's dress size is or how they choose to describe their shape. The words available on here are not specific or especially descriptive, so might as well not be there.

Our pics are us. It's very obvious if you look through them that I am a fat fucker and Mr KC is very slim. He describes me as curvy (I have a defined waist and curvy hips and boobs, despite also being fat) so that's fine by me.

If someone meets me and thinks I'm too fat, that's fine. It's why we always meet socially first. I don't use Spanx or anything else. I'm me. A fat woman."

I agree totally, Yes... maybe those descriptive body types should not be here. And I admire your up front honesty and humour

So I'm coming to the conclusion curvy has a few meanings. Google search needs to be updated.

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Depends on the cut for the bust for me so can be very different sizes

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

What a load of crap who the hell are you to come on here and judge other women? Sooo not a good look ..... so unnecessary and bitchy! I would prefer an obese person who is decent rather than a size ten bitch any day of the week. You’re being harsh as it makes you feel better and somehow superior .... newsflash you’re not either. The size of your body is just that people are so much more than that. You should widen your horizons

Reply privately

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

What a load of crap who the hell are you to come on here and judge other women? Sooo not a good look ..... so unnecessary and bitchy! I would prefer an obese person who is decent rather than a size ten bitch any day of the week. You’re being harsh as it makes you feel better and somehow superior .... newsflash you’re not either. The size of your body is just that people are so much more than that. You should widen your horizons "

u stopped me from saying it

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Oh ignore that. You can be fat and curvy very easily; there's no real gatekeeping to the term. I'm fat. My waist is two to three dress sizes smaller than my bum and boobs. Sometimes I think about putting up ample but that to me conjures up an image of a particular shape."

Normally when I haven't been ill. My boobs and arse are 10 inches bigger than my waist. And yes ample does conjure an image I feel I'm not, but there's too many who say I can't be curvy and fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

If someone meets me and thinks I'm too fat, that's fine. It's why we always meet socially first. I don't use Spanx or anything else. I'm me. A fat woman.

I agree totally, Yes... maybe those descriptive body types should not be here. And I admire your up front honesty and humour

So I'm coming to the conclusion curvy has a few meanings. Google search needs to be updated."

I'm not sure which bit of my comment was humourous, but it wasn't intended to be. Simply factual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a load of crap who the hell are you to come on here and judge other women? Sooo not a good look ..... so unnecessary and bitchy! I would prefer an obese person who is decent rather than a size ten bitch any day of the week. You’re being harsh as it makes you feel better and somehow superior .... newsflash you’re not either. The size of your body is just that people are so much more than that. You should widen your horizons "

Why be so agressive ???

I'm voicing an opinion & my belief.

I'm well aware beauty is ONLY SKIN DEEP...The finest looking person can become instantly ugly if their personality stinks. I've had real life & virtual experience of this from both sexes. Words can speak volumes also of a persons personality.

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So I'm coming to the conclusion curvy has a few meanings. Google search needs to be updated.

I'm not sure which bit of my comment was humourous, but it wasn't intended to be. Simply factual."

I don’t see the humour either. She has clearly missed the fact that yoy state your body type on Fab is listed as curvy... apparently that is a lie

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

What a load of crap who the hell are you to come on here and judge other women? Sooo not a good look ..... so unnecessary and bitchy! I would prefer an obese person who is decent rather than a size ten bitch any day of the week. You’re being harsh as it makes you feel better and somehow superior .... newsflash you’re not either. The size of your body is just that people are so much more than that. You should widen your horizons

Why be so agressive ???

I'm well aware beauty is ONLY SKIN DEEP...The finest looking person can become instantly ugly if their personality stinks. I've had real life & virtual experience of this from both sexes. Words can speak volumes also of a persons personality."

Aggressive? Ha that’s not aggressive you don’t realise how many bigger women read shit like the words you’re spouting and feel like shit. Really take a look at yourself woman.... bitchy.

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Why be so agressive ???

I'm well aware beauty is ONLY SKIN DEEP...The finest looking person can become instantly ugly if their personality stinks. I've had real life & virtual experience of this from both sexes. Words can speak volumes also of a persons personality."

I couldn’t agree more personality makes a physically attractive person so unattractive

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

I'm not sure which bit of my comment was humourous, but it wasn't intended to be. Simply factual.

I don’t see the humour either. She has clearly missed the fact that yoy state your body type on Fab is listed as curvy... apparently that is a lie "

Humorous ..... I don’t see it either...

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Why be so agressive ???

You appear to have missed the irony of your response.

Your posts have been unpleasant and bitchy, veiled as honesty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy is actually a shape, not a size.

As in you can be any dress size and your body shape still be curvy, so you’re wrong.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'm not sure which bit of my comment was humourous, but it wasn't intended to be. Simply factual."

Maybe we're supposed to play to the stereotype of the fat funny friends of fab

Reply privately

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

Looking at the dictionary today (online admittedly and it was the first link that came up):

curvy

['k??vi]

ADJECTIVE

curvy (adjective) · curvier (comparative adjective) · curviest (superlative adjective)

having curves.

informal

(of a woman's figure) shapely and voluptuous.

synonyms:

curvaceous · shapely · opulent · full-figured · well formed · well proportioned · Junoesque · ample · Rubensesque · buxom · full-bosomed · lush · luscious · seductive · alluring · sultry · sensuous · sexually attractive · busty · sexy · hot · slinky · beddable · thick · thicc · well turned · gainly · comely

I haven't described myself on here as curvy although a lot of those synonyms fit how I feel about myself. I've described myself as ample because although I have 'curves' I don't have the typical hourglass figure that some people insist is the only form of curvy allowed.

Don't blame other women for choosing from the limited options that Fab has made available to them to label themselves as far as size, gender and sexuality are concerned. Women should be raising each other up, not fat shaming them and knocking them down over stupid words which are open to interpretation anyway.

Mind you, if Fab changes fabulous to flabulous I might have to choose that option

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of us have different senses of humour... The fact you called yourself a ``fat fker`` made me laugh. I thought it was funny in a nice way...

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"

Looking at the dictionary today (online admittedly and it was the first link that came up):

curvy

['k??vi]

ADJECTIVE

curvy (adjective) · curvier (comparative adjective) · curviest (superlative adjective)

having curves.

informal

synonyms:

curvaceous · shapely · opulent · full-figured · well formed · well proportioned · Junoesque · ample · Rubensesque · buxom · full-bosomed · lush · luscious · seductive · alluring · sultry · sensuous · sexually attractive · busty · sexy · hot · slinky · beddable · thick · thicc · well turned · gainly · comely

I haven't described myself on here as curvy although a lot of those synonyms fit how I feel about myself. I've described myself as ample because although I have 'curves' I don't have the typical hourglass figure that some people insist is the only form of curvy allowed.

Don't blame other women for choosing from the limited options that Fab has made available to them to label themselves as far as size, gender and sexuality are concerned. Women should be raising each other up, not fat shaming them and knocking them down over stupid words which are open to interpretation anyway.

Mind you, if Fab changes fabulous to flabulous I might have to choose that option

"

I love those examples I’m Choosing ... opulent, bedable and luscious

Cheers to raising other women up lovely

Reply privately

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Some of us have different senses of humour... The fact you called yourself a ``fat fker`` made me laugh. I thought it was funny in a nice way..."

She says patronisingly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

curvy

['k??vi]

ADJECTIVE

having curves.

informal

synonyms:

"

You got there before me!

Curvy is about bust, hip to waist ratio not dress size.

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Well, I've gone from a size 14/16 to the larger end of 16/18 in the last year - mostly on my belly & boobs! It bothers me, as I don't like being this fat.

For this reason, I tend to take pics from "good" angles, but describe myself as "ample" on my profile to reflect this.

Anyone who has met me in the past, has been informed I'm fat before meeting - all, bar one, were pretty complementary!

However, I hate when I'm asked my size/bra size on here as it tends to feed into the whole "BBW" kink. As others have said above, I'm a lot more than just my size!

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

curvy

['k??vi]

ADJECTIVE

having curves.

informal

synonyms:

"

Thank you for a wonderful positive post.

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Most guys look at pics first. If they like what they see they message.

Pics should be recent but loads arent.

I don't care what other people's definitions are.

A perfect body shape in your eyes may not mean everyone else likes it.

Live and be free... No filters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't judge penile by dress suze thy will put it as it is on there profiles jist enjoy all their curves boys

Reply privately

By *lirt and funCouple
over a year ago

ilford

Well, I love my curves...if I'm not your cup of tea that is totally your choice. Wear your curves with pride, girls x

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"

curvy

['k??vi]

ADJECTIVE

having curves.

informal

synonyms:

***"

Oh I love your dictionary!

I haven't had a small waist for a number of years now, but I'll happily adopt Luscious, alluring & buxom!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Well, I've gone from a size 14/16 to the larger end of 16/18 in the last year - mostly on my belly & boobs! It bothers me, as I don't like being this fat.

For this reason, I tend to take pics from "good" angles, but describe myself as "ample" on my profile to reflect this.

Anyone who has met me in the past, has been informed I'm fat before meeting - all, bar one, were pretty complementary!

However, I hate when I'm asked my size/bra size on here as it tends to feed into the whole "BBW" kink. As others have said above, I'm a lot more than just my size! "

See that's the thing with these kind of threads. They make people feel shit about themselves. And that results in people appologising for being the size they are. For what reason taking up space? I know I do the same and warn people I'm fat and my photos are "just" angles.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's a shame these threads always devolve.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I think it's a shame these threads always devolve."

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Well, I've put my chubby self up for inspection

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Well, I've put my chubby self up for inspection "

Stunning Mrs KC x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Well, I've put my chubby self up for inspection

Stunning Mrs KC x "

You're not half bad yourself, lady

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You both are

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

All 3 of you are amazing, gorgeous & wonderful!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Stunning Mrs KC x

You're not half bad yourself, lady "

Think we cover the curvy and geeky niche Mrs KC

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

I'm fat, bit I have curves

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Can I be geeky too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

As have I!

I'm fat, bit I have curves "

Lovely pic

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Can I be geeky too? "

And yes, you may

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

As have I!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I be geeky too? "

If you’ve got the right mix of Intelligence, Social Ineptitude and Obsession then most definitely yes, welcome to the club

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

As have I!

I think it's hard not to have curves if one is fat. Its just the shape and angles that differ

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Can I be geeky too? "

Of course

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

You do indeed Red whit wiw

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

Lovely pic "

Thanks KC. As is yours.

It was a thread by the gorgeous Frida that prompted me to take this pic. Way more liberating than I thought! X

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

I think it's hard not to have curves if one is fat. Its just the shape and angles that differ "

Er, I'm taking that as a compliment, whether it was meant or not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

As have I!

I think it's hard not to have curves if one is fat. Its just the shape and angles that differ "

Do we have to get a protractor out and measure all the angles?!

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

"

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

Lovely pic

Thanks KC. As is yours.

It was a thread by the gorgeous Frida that prompted me to take this pic. Way more liberating than I thought! X"

Oh what seriously? That's a cracking pic, made my day you have now x

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

You do indeed Red whit wiw "

You're adorable, Frida

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

I think it's hard not to have curves if one is fat. Its just the shape and angles that differ

Do we have to get a protractor out and measure all the angles?! "

Bloody love you, maybe he's measuring for obtuse angles?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

As have I!

Do we have to get a protractor out and measure all the angles?! "

I think if angles are non curved you should see the doctor.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

As have I!

Bloody love you, maybe he's measuring for obtuse angles? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

As have I!

Bloody love you, maybe he's measuring for obtuse angles? "

I'm definitely obtuse

Though occasionally reflexive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, that escalated

Women bashing women is never okay, it's bad enough society does that and makes us do it to ourselves without us doing it to eachother!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

I'm definitely obtuse

Though occasionally reflexive "

Oh I'm in stitches here now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gorgeous!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

As have I!

I'm definitely obtuse

Oh I'm in stitches here now "

You're very a-cute, Frida

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stunning Mrs KC x "

And another gorgeous lady

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Wow, that escalated

Women bashing women is never okay, it's bad enough society does that and makes us do it to ourselves without us doing it to eachother!

"

Life's hard enough without this crap.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

As have I!

I'm definitely obtuse

You're very a-cute, Frida "

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

As have I!

Lovely pic

Thanks KC. As is yours.

It was a thread by the gorgeous Frida that prompted me to take this pic. Way more liberating than I thought! X

Oh what seriously? That's a cracking pic, made my day you have now x "

Yes! It was something about body positivity & it really hit home with me. I've never shown my belly before, but I will from now on.

You, Frida, are my inspiration (& my very straight girl-crush) Thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow, that escalated

Life's hard enough without this crap."

Exactly! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might be overthinking now but bare with me

I'm starting to think maybe I'm not being as transparent with my size as I should be, I'm another that uploads pics that hide certain parts. Should I be warning people I may meet in the future in messages too??

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

I'm definitely obtuse

You're very a-cute, Frida "

Oh I've lost it now, crying with laughter

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I might be overthinking now but bare with me

I'm starting to think maybe I'm not being as transparent with my size as I should be, I'm another that uploads pics that hide certain parts. Should I be warning people I may meet in the future in messages too?? "

I make sure I send very current pictures

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Pissing myself at the angles puns.

Yes! I'm menopausal, too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"I might be overthinking now but bare with me

I'm starting to think maybe I'm not being as transparent with my size as I should be, I'm another that uploads pics that hide certain parts. Should I be warning people I may meet in the future in messages too?? "

Gift wrap yourself before the meet but don't forget to tell your new partner how many metres squared required to wrap you. Men can make decisions based purely on surface area

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

As have I!

Lovely pic

Thanks KC. As is yours.

Oh what seriously? That's a cracking pic, made my day you have now x

Yes! It was something about body positivity & it really hit home with me. I've never shown my belly before, but I will from now on.

You, Frida, are my inspiration (& my very straight girl-crush) Thank you x"

Aw thank you Red you've made me blush. And yes sometimes it's liberating to have it all out there x

Reply privately

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Giftwrap!

I'm done

Reply privately