Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Evening all, just wondering what everyone’s perfect date would be xx "

My birth date

over a year ago

With a youngster like you - You run me a relaxing bubble bath and while I spend a few hours beautifying you do all the tidying, cleaning and hoovering. After you have finished that you take my dog for a one hour romp in the park. When you return I give you a kiss on the cheek for all your hard work and you leave feeling proud of how much enjoyment you have given me. I then leave you a Fab veri telling everyone that if they are searching for a man who is reliable, eager to please and willing to fulfil your every desire then Ladies - don’t pass him by.

over a year ago

"With a youngster like you - You run me a relaxing bubble bath and while I spend a few hours beautifying you do all the tidying, cleaning and hoovering. After you have finished that you take my dog for a one hour romp in the park. When you return I give you a kiss on the cheek for all your hard work and you leave feeling proud of how much enjoyment you have given me. I then leave you a Fab veri telling everyone that if they are searching for a man who is reliable, eager to please and willing to fulfil your every desire then Ladies - don’t pass him by. "
Sounds like a good deal to me.

over a year ago

"With a youngster like you - You run me a relaxing bubble bath and while I spend a few hours beautifying you do all the tidying, cleaning and hoovering. After you have finished that you take my dog for a one hour romp in the park. When you return I give you a kiss on the cheek for all your hard work and you leave feeling proud of how much enjoyment you have given me. I then leave you a Fab veri telling everyone that if they are searching for a man who is reliable, eager to please and willing to fulfil your every desire then Ladies - don’t pass him by. Sounds like a good deal to me."

Perhaps I should be his agent - he might get some messages from women who would like to replicate the deal.

Post new Message to Thread