Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does this make me bi

Jump to newest

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

Look I love women and i love it ,one time I tried men and it was good it was only a bj and sometimes (rarely) I get the random urge to do it again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Look I love women and i love it ,one time I tried men and it was good it was only a bj and sometimes (rarely) I get the random urge to do it again "

Like you said on another thread to another why label it. Have fun do what you want

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Maybe it does maybe it doesn't. So long as everybody is consenting and enjoying themselves who cares

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Look I love women and i love it ,one time I tried men and it was good it was only a bj and sometimes (rarely) I get the random urge to do it again

Like you said on another thread to another why label it. Have fun do what you want "

I guess so

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Maybe it does maybe it doesn't. So long as everybody is consenting and enjoying themselves who cares"

That's true

over a year ago

"Look I love women and i love it ,one time I tried men and it was good it was only a bj and sometimes (rarely) I get the random urge to do it again "

I think you might be bi-quarterly. One day, Maccie, you might be a quarter pounder.

over a year ago

Hetero-flexible I prefer. If I'm in the mood or the oppurtunity then why not suck cock or have your cock sucked by a man. But I don't actively seek it out.

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Look I love women and i love it ,one time I tried men and it was good it was only a bj and sometimes (rarely) I get the random urge to do it again

I think you might be bi-quarterly. One day, Maccie, you might be a quarter pounder."

Never heard it that way before

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Hetero-flexible I prefer. If I'm in the mood or the oppurtunity then why not suck cock or have your cock sucked by a man. But I don't actively seek it out."

Yeah I get that

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I think you might be bi-quarterly. One day, Maccie, you might be a quarter pounder."

If he were to become a quarter pounder would he be a Royale if he went to France?

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

I think you might be bi-quarterly. One day, Maccie, you might be a quarter pounder.

If he were to become a quarter pounder would he be a Royale if he went to France? "

Hahaha love the pulp fiction nod

over a year ago

If he were to become a quarter pounder would he be a Royale if he went to France? "

He'd get Royalelly fucked in France. He's got nice buns.

over a year ago

Do what makes you happy, doesn't matter what others think on here

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

If he were to become a quarter pounder would he be a Royale if he went to France?

He'd get Royalelly fucked in France. He's got nice buns."

me?

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Do what makes you happy, doesn't matter what others think on here "

Thanks man

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

If it feels good ,do it,

over a year ago

me?"

over a year ago

"Do what makes you happy, doesn't matter what others think on here

Thanks man "

Listen to Mumbles.

By *r. Mac OP   Man
over a year ago

Bexleyheath

me?

"

Thank you

over a year ago

If you had never eaten fish, tried it the once and didn't like it then you wouldn't be a fish eater.

If however you did like it and were looking to have more, then I'd say you were a fish eater.

No labels. No fluidity to try and make yourself feel better. You are what/who you are

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

if you liked it and need a label but didn’t go further than a bj then you are orally-bi or bi-curious, whatever rocks your boat

over a year ago

I’m a vegetarian, but I still eat wafer thin ham sometimes, am I still a vegetarian ?

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I’m a vegetarian, but I still eat wafer thin ham sometimes, am I still a vegetarian ? "

If you are eating meat but some days you prefer to spend your day just eating veggies and nuts, are you becoming a vegetarian?

Post new Message to Thread