Back to The Lounge

Dirty Confessions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven’t cleaned my car in over a year. It is very dirty! Needs a clean very soon since life is picking up it’s pace again!

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Stories and fantasies forum ?

over a year ago

I did a cum a fart one time in front of prince william

By *omptationMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I didnt shower for 3 days last week cos there was a problem with my shower

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

My knickers are wet.

over a year ago

"My knickers are wet.

"

Yeah....I’m not falling for this one. You’re going to tell them they’re on the washing line, aren’t you?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"My knickers are wet.

Yeah....I’m not falling for this one. You’re going to tell them they’re on the washing line, aren’t you? "

Damn, you’re good!

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I once eaten a sweet that had fallen on my living room floor, 10 second rule.

Jokes aside

In my younger days we used to get pissed at each others house and crash out come early hours they was 6 of us all over the living room and I was d*unk and very horny with the summer bright warm early sun slowly rising so did my dick and I could see Lisa was still awake close by me but my hard dick felt so big and hard I undid my pants and let it out my bellend felt 10 times bigger with pre cum leaking out so I started playing with it slowly I could see Lisa watching but I didn't care only the fact I wanted to release a load and Lisa was single so wasn't like it was a mates girlfriend or anything. I started to slowly wank with big strokes up and down my shaft it was feeling nice and more awesome knowing I had Lisa watching me Lisa lying on her side lifted her top on the side she wasn't lying on and started playing with her breast and nipple with that more pre cum was released, and with one finger I started rub it and spread lightly over the eye of my dick and all around my bellend. Lisa reached out to my balls and feel of her hand and seeing her hard nipple got me wanking so fast like my life depended on it my initial first shot of cum went flying onto the carpet in the centre of the room with more loads shooting out with every stroke but decreasing in distance ever time Lisa looked shocked and laughed as I tried cleaning it up. Later that morning my friend came across barefoot to grab a lighter and said someone spilt something? But more to the point my mate also started seeing Lisa and married her and to this day I still don't know if he knows lol

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"My knickers are wet.

"

Can I take them off for you then ?

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"My knickers are wet.

Yeah....I’m not falling for this one. You’re going to tell them they’re on the washing line, aren’t you?

Damn, you’re good! "

??

over a year ago

I dont really mumble

over a year ago

I dropped a tea bag on the floor. Was so dirty.

over a year ago

"I haven’t cleaned my car in over a year. It is very dirty! Needs a clean very soon since life is picking up it’s pace again!"

This is shocking!

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I haven’t cleaned my car in over a year. It is very dirty! Needs a clean very soon since life is picking up it’s pace again!"

Mine has been almost this long. Deffo need to go through a car wash

over a year ago

"I haven’t cleaned my car in over a year. It is very dirty! Needs a clean very soon since life is picking up it’s pace again!

This is shocking! "

I feel like people may be judging me now since I started a thread on tips for car sex. I will certainly be getting a thorough valet soon

over a year ago

"I haven’t cleaned my car in over a year. It is very dirty! Needs a clean very soon since life is picking up it’s pace again!

Mine has been almost this long. Deffo need to go through a car wash"

With lockdowns, covid and working from home I barely drive to be honest!! Certainly will need a good clean and summer is coming so a lot more driving hopefully!

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Mine has been almost this long. Deffo need to go through a car wash

With lockdowns, covid and working from home I barely drive to be honest!! Certainly will need a good clean and summer is coming so a lot more driving hopefully! "

I took mine to a guy's house (a mobile val ) parked it on his drive he said he couldn't work mobile but can work from home due to lockdown lol

By *ella chowMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Am hoping to fuck an old school friend later if she can get away from her hubby

Post new Message to Thread