Someone you want but shouldn’t

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone you want but shouldn’t?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

without knowing any of the other details my advice would be keep it a fantasy - its only asking for trouble for at least one of you otherwise

if you shouldn’t there is a reason for that

over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

My ex... she destroyed my heart so I wouldn't. Dosent mean I don't think about it tho...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Not that I can think of.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... nope.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Depends what the parameters are for shouldn't tbh

I shouldn't play with all the hot husbands I do according to society norms

Or is it that "being naughty" is too much of a turn on...

over a year ago

An old FWB

He is very bad for me and I know a relationship just would not work out well.

Does not stop me wanting him though...even 2 years after last seeing him!

over a year ago

My wife ! Unfortunately passed away ten years ago

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

It would depend on the details...

If you feel it wouldn't be a good idea, then listen to your feelings.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Ex Girlfriend, she’s married now, but a few years ago just as I was dating my wife she got in touch about meeting up.

I still loved her and she broke my heart but I also had feelings towards this new relationship.

I now have a ex wife and often wonder what would’ve happened if I’d gone to meet her.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 15/04/21 13:17:16]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nobody. But I shouldn't want a very large piece of chocolate cheesecake with chocolate chunks and thick double cream and a chocolate digestive base. I do though

over a year ago

More banoffe pie fan myself ! With age comes wiseness and the ability to stuff my face lol foods my solice oh a packet of fags

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"More banoffe pie fan myself ! With age comes wiseness and the ability to stuff my face lol foods my solice oh a packet of fags "

My friend makes the best banoffe pie I have ever eaten. I will be wanting that after I've finished wanting the cheesecake

over a year ago

Yes...longing for someone 'unattainable' is draining and a waste of energy..but it happens

over a year ago

Who is it you desire

over a year ago

"Someone you want but shouldn’t?"

Think we've all been there at one time or another. It hurts to walk away but not as much as if you go through with it.

over a year ago

Is there anyone you desire now

over a year ago

The woman i love and forever will love

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

"Nobody. But I shouldn't want a very large piece of chocolate cheesecake with chocolate chunks and thick double cream and a chocolate digestive base. I do though "

Shame that you are not a bit closer because, I could help you out there as the one and only lady friend that I've seen during these testing times is a retired confectioner. I've got four in the freezer now! Two of which I brought home yesterday afternoon. There's a Mars one, a chocolate mini eggs one that was supposed to be for Easter, a toffee one, and a strawberry one decorated with strawberries dipped in chocolate. My favourite though is her mint cheese cake decorated with mint chocolates, and broken up mint aero. If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, there's more than one tasty delight available down here.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Nobody. But I shouldn't want a very large piece of chocolate cheesecake with chocolate chunks and thick double cream and a chocolate digestive base. I do though

Shame that you are not a bit closer because, I could help you out there as the one and only lady friend that I've seen during these testing times is a retired confectioner. I've got four in the freezer now! Two of which I brought home yesterday afternoon. There's a Mars one, a chocolate mini eggs one that was supposed to be for Easter, a toffee one, and a strawberry one decorated with strawberries dipped in chocolate. My favourite though is her mint cheese cake decorated with mint chocolates, and broken up mint aero. If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, there's more than one tasty delight available down here. "

They sound gorgeous! All I've got in the fridge is 85% dark chocolate

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

100% yes. No names though

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Not that I can think of.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... nope. "

FFS!!

You can buy your own National Trust membership next year...

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

"Nobody. But I shouldn't want a very large piece of chocolate cheesecake with chocolate chunks and thick double cream and a chocolate digestive base. I do though

Shame that you are not a bit closer because, I could help you out there as the one and only lady friend that I've seen during these testing times is a retired confectioner. I've got four in the freezer now! Two of which I brought home yesterday afternoon. There's a Mars one, a chocolate mini eggs one that was supposed to be for Easter, a toffee one, and a strawberry one decorated with strawberries dipped in chocolate. My favourite though is her mint cheese cake decorated with mint chocolates, and broken up mint aero. If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, there's more than one tasty delight available down here.

They sound gorgeous! All I've got in the fridge is 85% dark chocolate "

Well, she was a very promiscuous nymphomaniac in her early teens but that stopped after she got pregnant at the age of nineteen, and got spliced. we are looking to play as a couple after it safe to do so as she wants to relive her youth again, if you want to place your order.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No. Cant see the point in wanting something i cant have

Post new Message to Thread