Be a women!! It’s hard work on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lool I’m considering it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Read profiles. Be polite. Handle rejection gracefully.

Put some effort into your messages. Make it clear you've read their profile and have a decent one yourself.

Be patient. Women are outnumbered massively here and so have the power. Be a decent person and you'll get lucky eventually

Lu

over a year ago

Me to )))

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Most people will read a profile before considering whether to reply or not, it's your shop front make sure it is an accurate description of yourself and what you are looking, for so that people will be able to relate to you.

By *ackjackson725Man
over a year ago

norwich-ish

To be honest, if you're not having much luck, The rest of us, as I expected, really have none at all.

over a year ago

Purple haze you make it sound so easy I can’t even get anyone to verify me lol and I’m treating this as a bit of fun!! Just shocked!! I was expecting better

over a year ago

"To be honest, if you're not having much luck, The rest of us, as I expected, really have none at all."

You get out of it what you put in.

Plenty of men are successful and have lots of fun here.

Lu

over a year ago

Is my profile approachable if you look at it!! Any tips welcome

over a year ago

"Purple haze you make it sound so easy I can’t even get anyone to verify me lol and I’m treating this as a bit of fun!! Just shocked!! I was expecting better "

It is what you make of it.

I've been using fab and swinging for 14 years and have met all kinds of men who have a great time with fab, varying ages and looks.

As for getting verified, my advice is always to attend a club or social however being rona times, the chatrooms will do. Don't be waving your cock about and someone will be happy to verify you! We're usually in the chatrooms at somepoint over the weekend. Happy to have a chat and confirm tits you in your pics.

Lu

over a year ago

"Is my profile approachable if you look at it!! Any tips welcome"

What you have looks alright to me. More info is always helpful, you have a very short bio.

You can't please everyone tho. Be yourself. You will find some who like you and plenty who don't, concentrate on those who are a good fit

over a year ago

Only messages from men so far!!

Not my thing!!

over a year ago

"Only messages from men so far!!

Not my thing!!"

You can block men from messaging.

Also if you hit the reply+quote button here we'll all know who you're responding too

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've not met anybody for well over a year @ @.@............

over a year ago

"Only messages from men so far!!

Not my thing!!

You can block men from messaging.

Also if you hit the reply+quote button here we'll all know who you're responding too "

Thanks for that!!

I blocked that the other it got to much!! Just not much luck with the girls

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

Same but been off here a bit

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Manchester

"To be honest, if you're not having much luck, The rest of us, as I expected, really have none at all.

You get out of it what you put in.

Plenty of men are successful and have lots of fun here.

Lu "

Absolutely you are right x

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

This subject has come up in forums many times, and I often tell the story of how two pals and myself were having little or no success standard run of the mill profiles on straight dating sites, and I uploaded a very creative, tongue in cheek profile calling my handsome millionaire, and suddenly got inundated with fan mail from all over the country. At first I thought that I couldn't really use the identity to meet anyone, but then when it began to emerge that I had created something that was getting as much attention as glamourous woman get who pose seductively, I thought why not, if you got it, flaunt it, but being very selective over who I meet. Even I misjudged a few though. Whether that tactic would work on here, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess.

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Just send a dick pic they seem to go down well

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Be natural, safe and polite, if you are rejected not only are you not right for that person,that person's not right for you. It works both ways. Shake it off and carry on.

Keep a sense of humour, there's no bigger turn off than if someone is self obsessed, obnoxious, up there own bottom.

A no might not be a definite no, they may comeback if you're not too pushy. It might be testing your reaction.

It's like if you go to a club not everyone is gonna be in your pants.

over a year ago

"Purple haze you make it sound so easy I can’t even get anyone to verify me lol and I’m treating this as a bit of fun!! Just shocked!! I was expecting better "

I agree. I have asked to see if somone can have a quick chat on cam so they can verify me. Really pisses me off when you make a effort and then you others who have been on 2 days or so with no decent info in bio yet they have veries already.

over a year ago

"Not having the best luck at the moment

Any advice lol?"

Stay active on the forums and tell every woman who makes a post... She is beautiful

By *hantasmagoriaWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Avoid saying I'm free now fancy a fuck as your opening message

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Change your username

Add some classy pics

Add some profile text

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Purple haze you make it sound so easy I can’t even get anyone to verify me lol and I’m treating this as a bit of fun!! Just shocked!! I was expecting better

I agree. I have asked to see if somone can have a quick chat on cam so they can verify me. Really pisses me off when you make a effort and then you others who have been on 2 days or so with no decent info in bio yet they have veries already."

Quite often the people who get veris quickly have been on fab previously or know people already on there. My advice to anyone is if fab is pissing you off that much, maybe take a break for a while.

over a year ago

Any advice lol?

Stay active on the forums and tell every woman who makes a post... She is beautiful "

You are very handsome

over a year ago

Any advice lol?

Stay active on the forums and tell every woman who makes a post... She is beautiful

You are very handsome "

I like you.....

over a year ago

Facebook dating

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

You want someone to click with yet you have on line of profile staying you just want NSA sex.

over a year ago

"You want someone to click with yet you have on line of profile staying you just want NSA sex."

At least he is being honest. He is on a sex site to get sex. Rather honesty like his than those who want you to spend years going to clubs that you are not interested in and "socials" just to spend your free time jumping through hoops for nothing. If thats peoples idea of fun then great but if folk want to use the site to just arrange NSA without the circus that a lot expect then more power to them.

Post new Message to Thread