Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How are you finding fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m probably in one of those moods where a certain area of my life has let me down so everything else just seems more annoying than normal, but do you think that’s a stupid question to ask a profile that states it’s over a year old?

Like obviously it shows you’re not new or here on a whim and after a year or more you’re pretty sure what the site is about.

Just something that irks me along with the can I ask you a question messages.

I’m just being a grouchy pants.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Before I answer can I ask you a question?

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"I’m probably in one of those moods where a certain area of my life has let me down so everything else just seems more annoying than normal, but do you think that’s a stupid question to ask a profile that states it’s over a year old?

Like obviously it shows you’re not new or here on a whim and after a year or more you’re pretty sure what the site is about.

I’m just being a grouchy pants. "

Ahh here she is! Still fit even in her grouchy pants

over a year ago

I think often they want sex stories to wank over. Details of past meets.

Or when the woman says she's having fun, he can be all sad and say he hasn't had any meets and she will sympathy shag him.

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

I hate messages that say that, they're an instant delete.

over a year ago

When I'm asked how do I find fab, my answer to that is generally through Google or if I'm feeling really mischievous i'll use Samsung Internet

over a year ago

"I’m probably in one of those moods where a certain area of my life has let me down so everything else just seems more annoying than normal, but do you think that’s a stupid question to ask a profile that states it’s over a year old?

My profile says I'm not new and this one I've have for X amount of months but I still get those questions, daily.

When I'm annoyed I find this place just ups my annoyance and I hate the place So I know how you feel OP.

Try not to let it get to you, not all men have the willpower to use their brain when horny (atleast that's what I'm putting it down to)

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't mind the question. After all we all have our own experiences of fab.

over a year ago

"I think often they want sex stories to wank over. Details of past meets.

Or when the woman says she's having fun, he can be all sad and say he hasn't had any meets and she will sympathy shag him."

God damn it, they see through my tactics!

over a year ago

So if that was re phrased, would it be ok. I.e. ‘how have you found fab over the last year’?

Or, ‘why are you still here’

Or something.

over a year ago

I'm full on fed up of the place. Come on every once in a while and just end up rolling my eyes!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I think often they want sex stories to wank over. Details of past meets.

Or when the woman says she's having fun, he can be all sad and say he hasn't had any meets and she will sympathy shag him."

Doris wants a sympathy shag ^

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Interesting but just like anything it has its ups and downs and given this pandemic hasn't helped much but I'm happy with the few I really connect with and those via having their numbers a circle of friends is all that is needed

over a year ago

Its just a common conversation opener. Bit dull but better than the more graphic first questions, I guess.

Post new Message to Thread