Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trapped

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

So ive been trapped in the house all week due to severe panic attacks. Then the worst thing that could happen my phone went dead i thought it was the battery. So not only trapped but cut of from the outside world. Not slept or ate for days and was almost out of fags and coffee

Luckily my mum found me this morning as she checks on me most days and i hadnt answered her calls. She took the phone to the menders and found out it was only the bloody charger and id got a new one sat here. She went and got me some coffee and fags and made me some soup. I really have no idea what id do without my mum. Its so good to be back in touch with the outside world. Mental health problems suck at times. So im still stuck in the house but at least ive got coffee, fags and my phone my 3 top priorities

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So ive been trapped in the house all week due to severe panic attacks. Then the worst thing that could happen my phone went dead i thought it was the battery. So not only trapped but cut of from the outside world. Not slept or ate for days and was almost out of fags and coffee

Luckily my mum found me this morning as she checks on me most days and i hadnt answered her calls. She took the phone to the menders and found out it was only the bloody charger and id got a new one sat here. She went and got me some coffee and fags and made me some soup. I really have no idea what id do without my mum. Its so good to be back in touch with the outside world. Mental health problems suck at times. So im still stuck in the house but at least ive got coffee, fags and my phone my 3 top priorities"

And you've made it through those tough days. Make sure to remember that.

over a year ago

Oh no, I hope the panic attacks subside and you can get out. At least now you can call your mom. Little steps x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am glad you have support now, that must have been extremely anxious for you, if she lives close enough have you thought about having a back up emergency walkie talkie or even a emergency payg phone

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Aaaand breathe.

Relieved for you I really am.

The Internet and phones can be such a lifeline

over a year ago

"I am glad you have support now, that must have been extremely anxious for you, if she lives close enough have you thought about having a back up emergency walkie talkie or even a emergency payg phone"
shes actually just left her cheap pay and go here for me

over a year ago

And don’t forget soup!!!!!!

Mums are under rated superhero’s and I’ve missed mine every day for the last 47 years!!!!

Best of luck coming through your hell.

T

over a year ago

Oh bless, hope things improve soon x

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I think some people underestimate just how powerful panic attacks can be xx

I’m glad your mum saved the day. Do what you need to do to overcome it & hopefully you’ll make it out the door soon xxx

J x

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Beta blockers are amazing for panic attacks x

over a year ago

"Beta blockers are amazing for panic attacks x"
I take a cocktail of medication and still get them but im even worse if i dont take my medication

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so sorry you've been suffering so much. I hope you can get the help you need and get through. I empathise. It's awful.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sending you some virtual fags, hot coffee, phone spares and hugs

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sorry to hear, OP.

Glad your mum came through for you!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So ive been trapped in the house all week due to severe panic attacks. Then the worst thing that could happen my phone went dead i thought it was the battery. So not only trapped but cut of from the outside world. Not slept or ate for days and was almost out of fags and coffee

Luckily my mum found me this morning as she checks on me most days and i hadnt answered her calls. She took the phone to the menders and found out it was only the bloody charger and id got a new one sat here. She went and got me some coffee and fags and made me some soup. I really have no idea what id do without my mum. Its so good to be back in touch with the outside world. Mental health problems suck at times. So im still stuck in the house but at least ive got coffee, fags and my phone my 3 top priorities"

Are you ok xxx

Post new Message to Thread