Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Quality versus Quantity debate

Jump to newest

By *hat Bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

When I read through the profiles I read, I see a lot of people proclaiming they want quality over quantity. A fair enough statement. But how does one quantify the quality of another? What parameters do you use on your scale of worthiness? I mean honesty and integrity are both fine qualities in my opinion but couple those with a micro penis and methinks a hunger will still reside inside one or two ladies on here. But maybe I am wrong. So could we find out what these essential qualities may be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quality streets tins have got smaller over the years and have less and less chocolate in them. This has caused outrage. So I don’t believe those who say it’s not about quantity...

over a year ago

These qualities will be different for everyone. Not necessarily something you could quantify. Let's just say "we'll know it when we find it"

By *hat Bloke OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

"These qualities will be different for everyone. Not necessarily something you could quantify. Let's just say "we'll know it when we find it" "

While I am sure this is true, one would that individuals may prioritise certain qualities over others. I mean the full package may contain more of this and less of that, but there must be some fundamental ingredients that make up the person you would want to be with for the night/week/rest of your life.

over a year ago

"These qualities will be different for everyone. Not necessarily something you could quantify. Let's just say "we'll know it when we find it"

While I am sure this is true, one would that individuals may prioritise certain qualities over others. I mean the full package may contain more of this and less of that, but there must be some fundamental ingredients that make up the person you would want to be with for the night/week/rest of your life."

Yep. I've 2 requirements. They're on my profile. But it's pointless people listing what qualities they specifically are looking for in a person because we are all looking for something different.

over a year ago

"These qualities will be different for everyone. Not necessarily something you could quantify. Let's just say "we'll know it when we find it"

While I am sure this is true, one would that individuals may prioritise certain qualities over others. I mean the full package may contain more of this and less of that, but there must be some fundamental ingredients that make up the person you would want to be with for the night/week/rest of your life.

Yep. I've 2 requirements. They're on my profile. But it's pointless people listing what qualities they specifically are looking for in a person because we are all looking for something different."

Just my take on it of course. Others are probably very keen to tell you a whole list of things so I'll leave 'em to it. X

over a year ago

I think it general they just mean, they aren't looking for additions to the bedposts. They would rather build something with someone who they connect with sexually

over a year ago

Can we assume that if sufficient quality is found, it would he acceptable to have increased quantity of it?

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Quality = Choosy

Quantity = Any hole will do

over a year ago

I read a lot of posts which say this.... men’s too may I add.... I think it’s a polite way of saying if your not for me it’s toddle pips xx

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A lot of people are looking for the elusive couple of regular f/b fwb for their quality. It's difficult as you need to try a quantity of people to find a match

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

The only way to know for sure how well you connect with someone sexually is to try it. So the search for quality will invariably involve some element of quantity.

But once you find someone that really turns you on you usually want to meet them again and again. And I have found the sex gets even better with someone you get to know well.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yep. I've 2 requirements. They're on my profile. But it's pointless people listing what qualities they specifically are looking for in a person because we are all looking for something different.

Just my take on it of course. Others are probably very keen to tell you a whole list of things so I'll leave 'em to it. X"

You’ve absolutely nailed it!

The ‘I’ll know it when I see it’ is exactly the way that a lot of people view things

over a year ago

I am not going to fuck you just because you've got a six foot penis or an arse I can balance my six pack of lager on. First you must explain to me the meaning of the universe and the wonderment of the microcosm.

But seriously - I take it to mean that someone can be patient and is waiting for that spark from a mental xonnection rather than just the physical. I've had the quantity and I know what I want.

Or it's just one of those stock phrases that people use to make their profile sound better.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 07:37:13]

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You've got to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Got to be quality

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"You've got to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!"

Ribbit

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"You've got to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!

Ribbit "

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have no doubt some folk do truly mean it and others will use it to show how very selective they are, until they are gagging for it or at a club fucking whoever walks past

People make their own rules to suit at the time

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Both are important, I want lots of quality sex.

Post new Message to Thread